Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Sports, sports and nothing but sports. This forum is obviously for the sports lover. Talk Football, Baseball, Hockey, Wrestling, whatever. Hows your favorite team doing? Who's gonna win it this year?)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by lavee383
    i don't agree with you...KO couldn't do shit...he wasn't producing anything in that game...so you mean to tell me that just because KOs been in there this entire year (while RG is healing - which is your main man) and you take a stab at something by putting RG in (since he's now healthy)...i don't see the prob with that...he named KO starter...he started...didn't play worth shit...so, Lovie put in the "backup" which was RG...RG produced a fucking touchdown on his first...FIRST drive...we have never...never seen anything like that out of KO...so...now RG has won the starting position...and rightly so.

now...KOs carreer is far from over...i really believe that he'll take the helm when RG is busted up...but after he gets more time to get used to the way the NFL plays...that takes time...he is a first year rookie...he has done exceptional this whole year in not fucking up and at least controlling the ball to some extent...however, we can't win games by only scoring field goals...and that is what the majority of the scoring has been under Orton...

i for one am happier beyond words...the defense was just unbelievable...and then RG comes in and fires off bullets...we will see how things go when RG plays a whole game and the "enemy" has time to make adjustments to him...

Get used to some int's with Grossman. Lovie and another guy Marvin Lewis (Bengals) deserve all the credit they get. Hope to see the Bears play in Qwest Field.

Quote Originally Posted by yankeesuck
    What the fuck does it matter???????

The PATRIOTS are near helthy again!!!
    Patriots losses vs. : Carolina by 10, San Diego by 24, Denver by 8, Indy by 19, and KC by 10. The teams they'll play in about a month, healthy or not. Time will tell that the Pats are not going to win a ring this year.

http://www.2girls1cup.com Who is Mike Jones?'s Avatar
    booooooooooo!
    cosigns

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishCougar
    Get used to some int's with Grossman. Lovie and another guy Marvin Lewis (Bengals) deserve all the credit they get. Hope to see the Bears play in Qwest Field.
    just like any other QB out there that tries to thread the needle like RG does...there's bound to be some INTs here and there...it's the 7 points that matter...our D can pick up the slack on INTs...hell, they've been the only ones playing the most this year..

just like any other QB out there that tries to thread the needle like RG does...there's bound to be some INTs here and there...it's the 7 points that matter...our D can pick up the slack on INTs...hell, they've been the only ones playing the most this year..
    Yep and Cougar of you think Lewis and SMith don;t deserve the credit for their teams success your seriously FUCKED in the head. Both these guys have done a bang up job

Quote Originally Posted by Who is Mike Jones?
    Yep and Cougar of you think Lewis and SMith don;t deserve the credit for their teams success your seriously FUCKED in the head. Both these guys have done a bang up job

I said they DESERVE credit. look it up.

all i gotta say is Da Bears! Div Champs...bring on the playoffs baby!

The 'Skins currently one of the hotter teams in the NFC.

Quote Originally Posted by Antigua
    The 'Skins currently one of the hotter teams in the NFC.
    The redskins are a mediocre team. They are one and done in the playoffs this year. At least Gibbs has Tony Stewart for him to win Championships.

NASCAR watching redneck shaved_head_in_NC's Avatar
    the Pats are definetly the hot team in the AFC right now, that will be scary for the Colts

The redskins are a mediocre team. They are one and done in the playoffs this year. At least Gibbs has Tony Stewart for him to win Championships.
    You suck . . .Portis can carry this team into the playoffs. Not win it all but they have the caliber of being better than a one pump chump in the playoffs

You suck . . .Portis can carry this team into the playoffs. Not win it all but they have the caliber of being better than a one pump chump in the playoffs
    No you suck dip. The dolphins were a hot team this year one point, it doesn't mean shit when the playoffs hit. The redskins are a one minute man.

No you suck dip. The dolphins were a hot team this year one point, it doesn't mean shit when the playoffs hit. The redskins are a one minute man.
    One word: Momentum

One word: Momentum
    How can you have momentum when you lose your first string quarterback. I love Brunell when he played for UW when they were the real NCAA Champions in 1991. They can't win with Ramsey.

How can you have momentum when you lose your first string quarterback. I love Brunell when he played for UW when they were the real NCAA Champions in 1991. They can't win with Ramsey.
    If Brunell can't play I can't think of a better backup than Ramsey at this point

If Brunell can't play I can't think of a better backup than Ramsey at this point
    Isn't he the dumbass who celebrated into a wall and hurt his neck? Best backup is Brad Johnson for the Vikings or even David Garrard for the Jags. They are much better than your dick bag Ramsey. Ramsey is a fucking trick.

Isn't he the dumbass who celebrated into a wall and hurt his neck? Best backup is Brad Johnson for the Vikings or even David Garrard for the Jags. They are much better than your dick bag Ramsey. Ramsey is a fucking trick.
    Skins took their momentum into Tampa and came out with a win. Agrteed their are better backup than Ramsey, no question. SKins for the win . . I don't expect them to get past their next apponent

It's going to be fun having the UW alumni (Brunell) back in Seattle. Another Husky Dawg for the loss. Seahawks will win. I hope Taylor spits on the referee this time.

It's going to be fun having the UW alumni (Brunell) back in Seattle. Another Husky Dawg for the loss. Seahawks will win. I hope Taylor spits on the referee this time.
    As much as I am liking the Skins right about now they won't get past Alexander and Seattle

fucking panthers...

fucking panthers...
    They went after Tillman from the start and after Smith burned him he was done . . . . .the abused him all game long

Rookie
    There goes that train

Seahawks have gone unnoticed all year long and just spanked the panthers. It's going to be a great game in Detroit. Steve Smith who?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Thread Information