Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

Information and discussion Forums For the Worlds Drug Makers and the Products This section is only open to members.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Bodybuilder
    UGL's accepting CREDIT CARDS?
    Ok, before you bash, I have always used sources that I have to money gram, however, I am interested in trying Veyron's products, and on there site, they have the listed "Authorized resellers" on of them accepts Credit Card for payment?

Seems weird to me, is it possible its legit?

(I believe they are UK based) didnt know if that could make it acceptable?

Thanks

You can look at it this way, the web site/lab goes down by LE so does your information

Junior Bodybuilder
    Expand please, I am lost...

3J
    in other words.. dont freaking do it!!!!
    80% Diet 15% Training 5% gear

OWNER OF 3J'S NUTRITION NETWORK

IF INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CLIENT FOR DIET ADVICE E-MAIL ME AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM

Expand ?

Ok...LE confiscate all databases of perps. They can do hugh tricks with this information. Like setup stings, verify order information....Basically build a Rock Solid case against you in court.

Get it now?

It can't get explained any better then that, and that's in plain English. So ya you need think as to whether it's worth it or not. Most web sites are scams as well and will steal your $$.

I can say though, the last thing I ever do would give my visa number to web site that sells steroids lol

Quote Originally Posted by spider7 View Post
    Expand ?

Ok...LE confiscate all databases of perps. They can do hugh tricks with this information. Like setup stings, verify order information....Basically build a Rock Solid case against you in court.

Get it now?

Lol never use a credit card...

Quote Originally Posted by 3J View Post
    in other words.. dont freaking do it!!!!
    This^!

Amateur Bodybuilder
    i'm not condoning using a credit card at all, but if they're operating out of a country where AAS is legal, how could they be brought down thus giving LE all your info? and I doubt you have to worry about a rock solid case being built against you using thousands of dollars of the state's money to prosecute a guy who bought 200 dollars worth of shit

Rookie
    USA, Netherlands, Singapore, China, Philippines
    I think the main thing to get out of this is just don't connect your personal information to drug sales. Why ask for trouble. Even if it is legal where you are purchasing it from. Its still important to know that accepting it is not ok either. Stick with Western Union, Money Gram or other ways where you do not have to show your identity. Most all companies will accept wire transfer. They are just making it easier to get the money.

Just use western union bro..very easy to setup less than 5 mins and u can still pay online from your house.

credit cards is what brought oscarro down after 8 years!

Ya you might as well open your wallet and see take what you want because they rob you for fees.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek View Post
    credit cards is what brought oscarro down after 8 years!

Would you use a credit card to buy from a dealer in person? (Okay, little different than buying online, but still)

You're just asking for trouble.

Straight Up Gangster ! Die$eL~Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shithead View Post
    You can look at it this way, the web site/lab goes down by LE so does your information
    Cosigns

Typically although certain steroids maybe legal, i.e sus and deca are the only 2 you will usually find OTC in most 3rd world countries, the country still requires some permit or licensing to export, on top of that you should see the type of people that have access to your card details

ODB
    Quote Originally Posted by donjob View Post
    i'm not condoning using a credit card at all, but if they're operating out of a country where AAS is legal, how could they be brought down thus giving LE all your info? and I doubt you have to worry about a rock solid case being built against you using thousands of dollars of the state's money to prosecute a guy who bought 200 dollars worth of shit
    It is not legal to export drugs to country's where they are illegal - violation of international law.

your 2nd point is legit but why take the risk.

Just curious, do you make a claim with Visa if your stuff is bunk/underdosed/never shows. Not really serious, I have to figure there's something in the fine print that excludes AAS/meds without a script.

Straight Up Gangster ! Die$eL~Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jdawg123 View Post
    Just curious, do you make a claim with Visa if your stuff is bunk/underdosed/never shows. Not really serious, I have to figure there's something in the fine print that excludes AAS/meds without a script.
    Only in Canada you can make a claim.

Novice
    I'm new to the forums, and the world within them. I've never actually bought from a source that isn't local. That being said, it sounds like common sense that one would never want to use a credit card, whether due to LE or simply getting scammed.

If you own a website selling juice and you want to get screwed the best ways to do so are to use credit card systems, the best way to order is to be anonymous for your safety and the sellers. If you look at the websites using cards its normally only a month or so before they get stopped. order juice from a good site well known.

Novice
    Wow, I wanted to comment but i guess all things have been covered. I will add to this though. Credit cards a big no no for all the reasons listed. i will tell you this though. When you do Western Union and or Money Gram.. Do not put your name on the Sender. Make sure to keep under a thousand and find a place where they are easy about waiving ID checks. This information is shared with the authorities. Yes, if you did small purchases probably no big deal but as a rule of thumb... Don't do it!!!! Money going out and money coming in can be tracked and these companies are under a lot of pressure by the Govt.

Rookie
    No one is going to invest time into arresting the customers of ugls... you guys are paranoid.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Never do it

Quote Originally Posted by rchurchill33 View Post
    No one is going to invest time into arresting the customers of ugls... you guys are paranoid.
    Right... Because drug busts have never happened before...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information