Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Members may take an anonymous poll on the use of diet and nutrition information in their city.)

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Clamp
Thread:

hard gainer

Novice
    hard gainer
    ok im prob the worldest hard gainer that you have ever talked to i really dont know that much about dieting but i have been lifting for a year and tired to put on weight but the results in the end just arent there i eat everything i can get my hands on and have since ive been a lil kid and always been smaller even tho i eat twice as much as the person sitting beside me lol everybody is always like where does all your food go!!! i drink protien shakes 2 a day and eat 5 to 6 meals a day if i do any kind of cardio my body fat gets really way down there like sickley and i have to sleep right after cardio so what is a weeky meal plan that will just put the pounds on me i mean if it involves 25 jars of peanut butter a day ill try it lol just lookn for some serious weight food thanx for the replys

What're your stats? Weight, height, etc...

yes id liek to see your stats

maybe your not taking as much calories as you think, youd really have to pound insane amounts probably

Novice
    Hyperthyroidism?

I am banned!
    Most likely over estimating kcal consumption, it's not just a case of eating more, for example eating cake all day will not put on muscle, you need protein and lots of it aim for 1.5g per lb of bodyweight, the same with the carbs and the fat intake make sure it's moderate. You haven't mentioned your routine? I hope you are doing squats, deadlifts and bench press these are the best exercises to put on weight and make sure you're lifting as heavy as possible while maintaining good form. Sleep could be a factor, make sure you're getting 8 hours every night.

I do not believe the term "hard gainer" some people are born looking like they lift, some aren't if you're a person who aren't don't use it as an excuse.

I think he died.
    You mad Bro likes this.

Novice
    Eat Healthy and eat big. Problem Solved.

Novice
    no i didnt die just been really busy i try to take in 210 g protein a day and lift 5 days a week but sometimes work gets carzy and i can get that 5 th day in im 5 7 125 lbs that on a good day i have put on 15 lbs over the last 5 years i try to eat nothing but chicken steak and patos but like i said i a busy person i think i actually burn more than i can possably consume doe to work but i eat 5 to 6 meals a day

I would add in my carbs and healthy fats in your diet, you will gain weight just make sure you eat enough and you eat clean.

Quote Originally Posted by 2little View Post
    no i didnt die just been really busy i try to take in 210 g protein a day and lift 5 days a week but sometimes work gets carzy and i can get that 5 th day in im 5 7 125 lbs that on a good day i have put on 15 lbs over the last 5 years i try to eat nothing but chicken steak and patos but like i said i a busy person i think i actually burn more than i can possably consume doe to work but i eat 5 to 6 meals a day
    5 7 and 125 lbs? Holy shit dude! I'm a whole inch shorter and I'd look like something out of a cencentration camp movie if I were that skinny.

Quote Originally Posted by 2little View Post
    Trust me, it's a lot easier to put on weight than you think. It takes a lot less time to drinik a 1000 calorie shake than it does to burn 1000 calories on a treadmill.

ill second that

Thread Information