Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss dieting information)

Bulking - Always, Always hungry.
    I'm currently bulking now. I've been bulking for about 2-3months now and I've noticed no matter how much I eat, I'm always hungry 30-less than 2hours later. I hear having more fiber in your diet will help you stay fuller, which I've been adding, but still, I'm always hungry. Since I'm bulking, I don't really run much and I've just been eating anywhere from 3000-4000 calories a day, but I'm still always hungry. Is this normal? What can I do to fix this problem? Thanks!

300lbs of Heavenly Joy huskyguy's Avatar
    Your body may be telling you something, eat even more than you do. If you are consuming a lot of meat and protein you should also be consuming a lot of fresh green vegetables, they are high in the fiber you need for digestion and contain lots of good nutrients and vitamins. I can only give myself as an example, but when I am bulking one meal practically flows into the next, I am always hungry and I am constantly eating. I stay away from junk food and processed food completely, the less processed it is the better is is for you.

Thanks. Yeah, I've been adding a lot more green veggies to my diet, but like I said, I'm still always hungry. I'm almost going to the grocery store every 3-5days now. And yeah, I'm trying to stay away from as much junk as I possibly can, except for my cheat meals once or twice a week, just to keep me sane.

About the fiber thing, is that true? The more fiber in your diet, the fuller/longer you will be full?

Senior Veteran
    they say the same thing for fiber as they do fat as the do complex carbs...yea they stave off the hunger for a lil bit but not much...besides when liftng heavey i always find i am hungry too. and husky's right when bulkin you should almost not stop eating.
    it sounds like you need to up your cal intake or deal with the hunger and keep doin what your doing.

Thread Information