Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss dieting information)

ON Chocolate vs TrueProtein Chocolate: Tried both?
    If you have used both the ON Chocolate (and like it) _and_ the standard chocolate from TrueProtein, then please let us know how the two compare.

ON chocolate is the only brand/flavor tht I don't dislike (used 25 pounds of it so far). I had to force down the ON Vanilla, ATW Strawberry, and ON ChocMint. Therefore, I'm hesitant to try anything new. I'm happy with chocolate and just assume avoid even bothering to try any fruit flavors from anyone. Thus, I'm only interested in comparing chocolate flavors right now.

...and I drink my shakes with water. I used milk for about 1-2 months that really helped me grow, but the gas was too much.

Okay then.

Has anyone at all tried the TrueProtein chocolate flavor? Which one (there is the standard chocolate and the special chocolate for more $$$)? Which sweetner? How was it?

string_bean00
    Not really a direct answer to your question...but on fruit flavors...[url]www.allthewhey.com[/url] has orange and banana that are delicioius.

Eze
    Senior Veteran
    I have tried both chocolates. TP's is sweeter. To tell you the truth I am not a big fan of the TP chocolate (I don't have much of a sweet teeth), but their vanilla is awesome!!!

As for sweeteners, I don't use any.

If you are getting gas from your proteins, try an isolate. I make my shakes with 100grams of Isolate and I have no gas or digestion problems.

Have used both (along with most others) and def like ON's Choc the best. Mixes well in water, doesn't give me any gas, and is usually near the cheapest per serving. I also use an Isolate when I want to switch it up, like Isopure's Low Carb Choc, also pretty flavorful.

Eze
    Senior Veteran
    mranak, you have to remember... The Chocolate from TR will taste different depending what type of Protein it is mixed in. I had mine with WPC, which as a naturally sweet taste to begin with. I'm sure if you had it with some isolate and it actually be pretty good.

Thread Information