Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss dieting information)

Thread:

Need diet help

Rookie
    Need diet help
    Background
    I'm 17 and I wrestle year round, I'm on the mat maybe 4 times a week. I wrestle at 195 on the varsity level and I'm about 5'11. Off the season I'm about 20%bf and during the season I'm about 10-12%\-. I weigh about 207 right now and I try to work out every day or so. I've only been lifting seriously since I've been able to drive which is about a year and a few months now. I've noticed results as i used to weigh a steady 220. My lifts are up definitely considering I would onl lift when I had to which was during varsity practices. I'm extremely fit for my weight, I do the muddier races and spartan 10k race with ease. I don't look like I'm 20% bf either.

I'm starting this thread lookig for helP on my diet. I work a very physical job for a security integration company, throwing ladders, constantly using tools and sweating perfusely. I need help on my diet.

I try I eat as healthy as I can but sometimes im on the run, job site to job site and I just can't get what I want. My meals aren't the same everyday as I try to stray away from repetition. It usually goes something like this:

Breakfast- Brownsugar oatmeal with toast OR 3 egg whites and toast, and a shake( peanut butter, milk, protein, flax seeds, banana, and ice)

Snack 1 , usually terky jerky, or planters trail mix(fruit and nut)

Lunch- usually egg salad, very little mayo, on whole wheat with a banana and or an apple

Snack 2 , finish off snack 1 bc I don't have time to get another

WORKOUT
    POST, immediately I'll have a protein shake with a banana sometimes I'll try for some grilled chicken :/

Dinner, usually a meat of somesort, pork, steak, ground beef, Im part Asian so I have rice pretty much every night and my sodium intake is kind of high because of it

I need help tweaking it so I can lift successfully on a good meal plan. I'll post what I eat today so it'll be realistic with carbs fat etc.

Junior Bodybuilder
    post your macros up with the diet so we know how much youre eating as well as the foods youre eating

You need to cut out some of the sugar in your diet along with some of the high sodium foods.

yea post up your macros

Post how much protein/carbs/fat your taking in every day on average. If you don't know these %'s, get an app to track your diet, there's a bunch out there, they'll track this info for you giving you more insight into what you're actually getting. Then this board can help.

Thread Information