Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss dieting information)

Thread:

Need a Diet !

Rookie
    Unhappy Need a Diet !
    Hello my name is Stan Marius and i recently moved to germany ... i am from romania ... and like 8 M ago i was fitness instructor but since i moved to germany i had only stress and alot of problems ... i kinda gain 6 kg of fat ... and now all i had before i lost because i eat`ed only candy and stress every day ... and ye ... i was down with my moral` was kinda dead ...

Now i am working in a restaurant and im working from 10 :30 till 14 :00 then im free till 17:10 and im coming back home at 23:20 sometimes and where i did find` a gym is open only from 9 :00 and i kinda have 1 h to train till 10:30 when i need to go to work . Or i can train at 2:30 when im off work till 17:00

I kinda need help now since im here i kinda lost my mind all i learn all i workt for is ... kinda lost or it is hard to think alone when alot of problems are hitting u from behind

My Q and thing is is not a Q i am just asking for some help :

1 : Can someone make me a diet program ? since my work program and free program is just up ... I am 1 :72 Cm / atm i have 78kg and i think now i kinda have like 19% bf ... and i dont like it i want to put myself again on the right way to train hard and to be happy to f TROW~ the stress away

Plz if someone can` i am looking for a diet and with this diet im looking forword to go again to 15 14 % bf im looking forword to lose again weight` i wanna go again from 78kg atm` to 74 or mb abit more 70 kg ...

Thanx guys and have a good day :P and if u can dont let stress overcome` u or take control of u ...

Junior Bodybuilder
    I can help you with a diet program. You can send me a PM if you'd like so we can get more detailed, if you want to get detailed in this thread that is fine to. I am always willing to help.

Rookie
    Just tell it where u want her eon forum or in private i need help so atm what ever comes i want to read and think about it

Thread Information