Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss dieting information)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Novice
    ANIMAL good shit man thats what i call dedication congrats... 3j you the man bro awesome guidance..

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by y4sm4ny View Post
    ANIMAL good shit man thats what i call dedication congrats... 3j you the man bro awesome guidance..
    Cheers! It's not been easy but if it was everyone would do it. This has been a personal challenge for me, trying to get beneath 10% and I'm surprised at how good I'm feeling now that I'm knocking on the door! (I thought I'd be hungry as a hostage all the time ) Pleasantly that's not been the case!

And you're damned right - my plan was fine-tuned by 3Js.

He's a Wizard, I'm pretty well convinced.

Novice
    Dam you got that lean in 1 month?

the before and after is awesome!

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by powerman1000 View Post
    Dam you got that lean in 1 month?

the before and after is awesome!
    Thanks Mate!!

Was closer to 6 weeks but still a fairly short time period. I busted my ass in the gym - we're talking six days a week - but I'd been training hard before and still not leaning-out. The diet for me was what really took it to the next level. I'm just curious now how far I can take it

3J
    Quote Originally Posted by NbleSavage View Post
    Thanks for posting the pics, Coach!
    any time.. proud of you bro.. that's hard work and dedication at its best
    80% Diet 15% Training 5% gear

OWNER OF 3J'S NUTRITION NETWORK

IF INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CLIENT FOR DIET ADVICE E-MAIL ME AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by 3J View Post
    any time.. proud of you bro.. that's hard work and dedication at its best
    Appreciate that, Coach!! That kind of support has helped tremendously in staying dedicated to the diet program and to my training. Let's keep it rolling!!

I honestly find it hard to believe that these results are from diet and exercise only but If they really are ...kudos

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by rikta View Post
    I honestly find it hard to believe that these results are from diet and exercise only but If they really are ...kudos
    LOL! I get that & take it as a compliment!

Great job man!

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderstruck View Post
    Great job man!
    Thanks Mate!

I'm starting to sound like a shill for 3Js - seriously, I'm just a client. Thing is, his pre-workout diet regiment has me feeling turbo-charged in the gym whereas previously I trained but not to the level of intensity I'm able to achieve now.

Just finished "Leg Day" and by God it was glorious. Felt like I could squat forever & achieved full-on "Beast Mode" Legs are quivering as I type this!

Novice
    so many ppl wouldnt even need gear if they followed his diet plan!!!!

3J
    guys this is hard work and dedication.. a diet plan is only as good as the person who follows it.. this man has followed it strictly and the results prove it!!!!

IF INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CLIENT FOR DIET ADVICE E-MAIL ME AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM

Novice
    guys this is hard work and dedication.. a diet plan is only as good as the person who follows it.. this man has followed it strictly and the results prove it!!!!
    Coach is right - it's really that easy! Follow the diet and train your #ss off! Follow the diet to the letter, don't cheat, work REALLY hard in the gym and you'll get more dramatic results in a shorter period of time.

Thing is, you'll not feel like you're starving! In fact there are some days when towards the end I'm almost not even hungry for my last meal (ALMOST )

Do it and you'll get results.

Novice
    Weighed-in this morning, down another 2 Lbs of scale weight! Perfect for me, as again I'm not looking to get smaller, just leaner.

The muscle mass is def sticking around. KILLER workouts this weekend both Sat and Sun, and a well-deserved off day today.

Cheers!

- Savage

Novice
    Scale-weight held constant today at weigh-ins, but I've lost another half-inch from my stomach at the navel and from my waist

A likely "Cheat Meal" in my future, as I've got family coming to visit and a birthday today. I'm likely to be shamed during weigh-ins this coming Monday, but I've promised 3Js I'll make penance in the gym Sat and Sun and that I'll be right back on the program come Sun when the family leaves. FWIW, this will be the first time in 6+ weeks that I'm going to cheat I'll be interested in seeing how my body responds, especially come Sun morning when its time to train.

Cheers!

- Savage

Novice
    "Cheat Day" didn't turn out to be as damning as I thought it might be - actually down a pound of scale weight (no idea how that is possible but I'll take it I suspect I wasn't as 'high' on my caloric intake as I'd thought I might be that day, plus I went 'Epic' in my leg and chest workouts this past weekend to compensate.

Picked-up only a half-inch at my navel & waistline which could be attributed to a massive ab workout just yesterday afternoon I suppose. Also gained a half-inch gain on my thighs (which is a welcome site )

- Savage

Savage, I love your enthusiasm and motivation bro! You're going to be a fucking machine by the time this is over! Maybe its time for me to start with mr 3J, i've been thinking about it, I just kind of enjoy learning and tinkering with my diet on my own. But i'm sure he could make me a gorilla.

Anyway just wanted to give props and say keep it up brotha!!

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousNewb View Post
    Savage, I love your enthusiasm and motivation bro! You're going to be a fucking machine by the time this is over! Maybe its time for me to start with mr 3J, i've been thinking about it, I just kind of enjoy learning and tinkering with my diet on my own. But i'm sure he could make me a gorilla.

Anyway just wanted to give props and say keep it up brotha!!
    Thanks Mate!! I really appreciate the support!! It's truly invigorating to really feel and see the impact of such a good diet plan
    in the mirror and in the gym! It's not easy - hell, I like beer and pizza as much as the next guy - but the results are something no one can do for you and no one can take away except yourself. It becomes a personal pride thing.

I'll say this much, once more at the risk of sounding like I work for 3Js (which I don't): I tinkered with my diet for years. I eventually found some success with Keto, but the lack of energy I experienced made it tough to achieve "Beast Mode" in the gym and my meal frequency was messed-up (lead to stomach bloat). All of that said, I was still in better shape and eating healthier than probably 90% of the people in North America.

3Js on the other hand is a Pro. His program took me to the next level & FAST. Might I have gotten there on my own via research, trial and error? Sure, maybe. Partnering with him however to customize a program which met my individual needs was the spark I'd been searching for in my years of tinkering. I've not regretted it for a single minute.

Cheers,

- Savage

Novice
    Here's the current progress pics, front & back from this morning just upon awakening:

http://i1051.photobucket.com/albums/..._07May2012.jpg

http://i1051.photobucket.com/albums/..._07May2012.jpg

Abs are a bit more pronounced than the week prior even with the caloric surplus from the weekend. I suspect my metabolism has been "reset" to an extent as a result of the diet

3J
    its time to do a show bro.. look at those abs.. those abs alone will give you first place.. lmao

Novice
    its time to do a show bro.. look at those abs.. those abs alone will give you first place.. lmao
    LOL! You've actually got me thinking about it. I'm hyper competitive, and I HATE to lose so if anything I'd be the type who would spend 20 years in the gym before he was convinced that he was ready to make his amateur debut

I'm doing some research on local shows - can't even believe that this is a possibility for me as I look back at the 'Before' shots

Thanks again for the vote of confidence, Coach!

Novice
    Savage awesome bro! Keep up the good work! I just got my 3j carb cycling diet today!!!! Gonna start in a few weeks after my nights shifts are done forever. You been doing much cardio as well as weights? Thanks.

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by carrerarich View Post
    Savage awesome bro! Keep up the good work! I just got my 3j carb cycling diet today!!!! Gonna start in a few weeks after my nights shifts are done forever. You been doing much cardio as well as weights? Thanks.
    Cheers, Carrerarich!

That's a great question. Answer: NO! I actually dropped a 15 min LSD (long slow duration) cardio period from my weight sessions in favor of more reps / more time under tension. I train 5 days a week and I do train hard, but no separate cardio days (I hate cardio )

Best of luck with the 3Js program! Log your progress!

That's some transformation. Good work.

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreiger View Post
    That's some transformation. Good work.
    Cheers, Kreiger!! Thanks for the support!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Thread Information