Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss dieting information)

Default Analyze my diet plz
    Ok currently on a Sustanon (sust) 300/winny cycle
    Stats are 6'1 230lbs 11%bf 32inch waist

I do stray from my diet a tad bit, I live in Wisconsin and I love cheese..it's just so tempting. Other than that, I am really just trying to get lean, and keep the mass that I have. I am 230lbs and I totally don't look it. I guess my goals are just get as lean as possible and not lose my mass.
    Diet is as follows

CARDIO
    1st meal:1/2 cup oatmeal w/ raspberry preserves protein/recovery
    LIFTING/TRAINING
    2nd meal: protein/recovery I always eat either 12oz of chicken/beef/fish (depending on what I feel like. Veggies Water to drink
    3rd meal: about 8-10 oz of fish/beef/chicken (usually leftovers of my 2nd meal) and apple/orange or apricot I like fruit alot
    4th meal: Always a can of tuna w/ 1 packet of mustard and protein/recovery
    CARDIO

This is how every one of my workout days go. I usually do this 6 times a week, sometimes 5. Sometimes I do eat eggs and some sort of meat instead of the oatmeal, but that is like once a week maybe. I would say I eat 2 cheat meals a week eating out somewhere. I have a gf and we like to go out together, so it's worth it. I also take glucosamine/chondroitin/msm a multi and also fish oil. I started this cycle 6 weeks ago and I am up 15lbs, down a pant size and losing bf% as well. I am happy where I am, just wanted to post this up and see what you guys think. Honestly, this is the first time I've been able to maintain any kind of diet. I am not really bulking or anything, I workout for athleticism and sports, so I don't want to get too big. Analyze away, lemme know what ya think.. I'm just bored at work and thought I would see what others think.

By the way, I have no idea how many calories I take in, and I don't really measure my grams of protein other than in my shakes. That being said, I also watch the amount of sugar and sodium I intake. My father had to have a quintuple bypass and I vowed that would never be me. I am doing this for health and maintainability. Something that isn't going to change my weight a whole lot.

3J
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainwrek View Post
    By the way, I have no idea how many calories I take in, and I don't really measure my grams of protein other than in my shakes. That being said, I also watch the amount of sugar and sodium I intake. My father had to have a quintuple bypass and I vowed that would never be me. I am doing this for health and maintainability. Something that isn't going to change my weight a whole lot.
    well, we're gonna have to change that..

go to fitday.com.. make a free account.. measure everything u eat in day and input it into there..

also, a bmr/tdee would help
    80% Diet 15% Training 5% gear

OWNER OF 3J'S NUTRITION NETWORK

IF INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CLIENT FOR DIET ADVICE E-MAIL ME AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM

I got my BMR from a few different places and it averages out to be about 2250. I totally understand now why you guys tell people they need to EAT EAT EAT to grow. Holy shit.. I never would have dreamed it would be that much. I mean I'm obviously only eating enough to maintain, if that. I'm not trying to grow a whole lot, but damn.. I totally get it now. I'm going to download that diet tracker and start monitoring my calories/fat/protein intake and then make adjustments and see what works for me. I've been contemplating trying to get up to 250 for awhile now.. just to see if I could do it. I know I can, I have great genetics for this. So we'll see what happens.. I change my mind on a daily basis as to what I'm trying to do with my body.. so I think I'm going to start just by monitoring and seeing exactly what I can do. Thanks 3J, everyone should be in this section of the forum.

uniquemicals
Thread Information