Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

 

(Forum for members to discuss dieting information)

Page 53 of 100 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 2482
Like Tree36Likes
  1. #1301
    3J
    3J is offline
    3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    midst of heaven and hell
    Posts
    11,619
    Rep Power
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by MerCiLeSS28 View Post
    Diet Advice.

    I'm 6'3 about 155lbs. Age 24.
    Body fat is very very low.
    Meal1: Campbells soup and cheetos breakfast
    Meal2: Generally a cheese burger or chicken sandwhich at lunch
    Meal3: Beef jerkey or something of the such as a snack
    Meal4: Regular dinner, nothing very fatty usually.
    Meal5: Kitkat or simular snack.

    I work out splitting upper and lower body and cardio 4-5 times a week, doing about a hour or hour and a half a day, alternating excersises.

    My current goal is to gain 10+ lbs of mussle. I've been trying for quite some time to gain and it seems no matter how much I work out, or how much cyctogainer or mussle milk I add to my diet, it's all to no avail. I do get some strength increases but the size and bulk seem to be quite limited. Most of what I eat is high in protein. If i were to guess I consume around 60-100g in protein a day. I do belive the reason I cant grow mussle is because my diet is not proper. Any suggestions?
    you need to read through the first post of this thread and do everything that's asked
    80% Diet 15% Training 5% gear

    OWNER OF 3J'S NUTRITION NETWORK

    IF INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CLIENT FOR DIET ADVICE E-MAIL ME AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM

  2. #1302
    3J
    3J is offline
    3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    midst of heaven and hell
    Posts
    11,619
    Rep Power
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by KSpencer View Post
    Hey there 3J, would love it if you could give my basic diet plan the once over! Thanks!


    Age: 19
    Weight: 154lbs
    Height:6ft4"
    BF: 10-14% (Not entirely sure about my BF, i can post up pictures if that would help)
    Goals: Bulk up, add weight.

    BMR: 2899.74
    TDEE: 3300

    Workout Schedule: Typically workout on this schedule:

    Day 1: Chest
    Day 2: Back
    Day 3: Legs
    Day 4: Shoulders
    Day 5: Arms
    Day 6-7: Rest

    (I also lightly work my abs on all workout days)

    I usually do around 30-40 minutes of cardio, 2-3 times per week.

    Meals: My meal plan is as follows. (I realise there are no macros/actual diet present, im in the process of keeping a food diary and will post the macros/results up once the week is finished - Its just a more "Am i on the right tracks")

    Meal 1 (AM: Breakfast: 7:30)

    Meal 2 (11:00)

    Meal 3 (1:00)

    Meal 4 (4:00)

    Meal 5 (6:00)

    Meal 6 (PWO Shake/Meal 8:30ish)

    Meal 7 (Bed: 10:00PM)

    Thanks for your time!
    update this when you have your diet set up and let me know
    80% Diet 15% Training 5% gear

    OWNER OF 3J'S NUTRITION NETWORK

    IF INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CLIENT FOR DIET ADVICE E-MAIL ME AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM

  3. #1303
    3J
    3J is offline
    3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    midst of heaven and hell
    Posts
    11,619
    Rep Power
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy87 View Post
    hi im new to this and was wondering if you could give me some advice,
    ive always trained in the evenings and recently changed my routine to a.m training and running at night time,im finding it difficult planning my food intake for the day as im not used to morning training.i have always had fat that i can never get rid of around my stomach,so im trying to loose that aswel as keep muscle. Ive read previous threads and ive noticed youve said not to have more than 2 shakes a day, the only reason i have so many shakes in a day is that having 6-7 meals a day is very expensive whilst on a tight budget, heres a typical daily routine ive started to do and i would be more than grateful if you could point me in the right direction.
    tdee 2621
    Cals 2100
    Pro 220 31%
    Carb 241 35%
    Fat 93 31%
    23
    Height 5''9
    weight 182lb

    5:30am: pre workout
    30g whey protein
    this is crap.. you need carbs before your workout bro.. add oats here
    7am: post 30g whey protein

    8am:breakfast
    3 egg omellette, cup of oats

    11am: 30g whey protein,cereal bar, banana
    u need to eat real food.. u cant just keep taking in shakes.. . whats the cereal bar??
    2pm: can of tuna in wholemeal pitta, apple
    not a fan of thee pita bread... u need complex carbs.. lose it for oats, sweet potato/yam, brown rice.. etc..
    5pm:before run
    chicken breast, mixed veg (carbs??)(carrots,broccoli,peas,cauliflower)

    7pm:3.5 mile run

    9pm: 100g fat free yoghurt, 4 crackers with low fat cheese
    there isn't enough protein here.. the crackers are ok after the run but you need more protein.. how bout adding some cottage cheese is that ok with u?
    monday: am chest-triceps
    pm 3.5 mile run
    tuesday: am shoulders-abs
    pm football
    wednesday: off
    thursday: am back- biceps
    pm 3.5 mile run
    friday:am legs- abs
    sat/sun off
    changes in bold
    80% Diet 15% Training 5% gear

    OWNER OF 3J'S NUTRITION NETWORK

    IF INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CLIENT FOR DIET ADVICE E-MAIL ME AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM

  4. #1304
    3J
    3J is offline
    3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    midst of heaven and hell
    Posts
    11,619
    Rep Power
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by maimed View Post
    Hey 3J,

    I am currently trying to clean bulk as my body loves to store fat during a bulk.
    Stats are:
    95.9kg, 18% bodyfat, 6'4' tall.

    Lifting heavy 3 times a week and 1 day a week core workouts.

    Goal - To increase my 3 main lifts ready for my first powerlifting meet.

    Workouts are:
    day 1- Deadlift and assisstance
    day 2- bench and assistance
    day 3 squat and assistance
    day 4 - Core and light bench
    BMR -2068
    TDEE - 2068 x 1.6 (Train 3 days a week heavy)
    = 3309.

    Diet: Protein/carbs/fat/kcals

    Meal 1 - preworkout
    200g Kangaroo Mince 44.2/0.6/2.6/206
    100g Wholemeal Pasta 12/60.9/2/334
    1 cup green tea & multivitamin, Fish oil
    400ml milk 13.4/20.5/13.6/189
    1 tbs flaxseed oil 0/0/13.6/120
    ok.. what kinda milk is that??
    Meal 2 post-workout
    Half avocado 3/13/22.3/243 (the macros on this doesn't seem right)
    Can Red Kidney Beans 204/35/1.8/240
    im a big fan of red kidney beans.. but u need more carbs pwo.. so how bout u add some simple carbs here?? i dont care if its white bread
    1 Red onion
    2 small tomatos
    Salsa 1/4/0.1/17
    Multi-vitamin + creatine
    add whey shake.. 20-30g
    Meal 3
    cup brown rice 7.1/72.4/2.5/344
    150g Chicken breast 46.1/0/5.3/245
    1 cup green beans 2/7.8/0.1/34
    2 cups broccoli 5/11.7/0.7/60
    1tbs flaxseed oil 0/0/13.6/120
    not a fan of flaxseed.. doesn't absorb well.. try evoo
    Meal 4
    250g sweet potato 5/51.8/0.4/225
    Can tuna 31.8/0.6/0.8/127.2
    1 serving mayo 0/0/21/192
    Multi-vitamin
    no good... mixing high fats and carbs like this is a no no.. drop the mayo
    Meal 5
    cup brown rice 7.1/72.4/2.5/344
    3 whole eggs 18.9/1.2/14.9/214
    30g protein here...
    Meal 6 (before bed)
    2 scoops natural peanut butter 14/6/25/308
    1 scoop casein 34.2/2.1/0.8/189

    Totals:
    Protein: 265.2 (29%) 1060.8
    Carbs: 360 (39%) 1440
    Fat: 143.6 (35%) 1292

    Total Kcal - 3793


    Anything I should change?
    lower your fat intake.. too high.. lower by 30g up your protein and carbs instead
    Should I use WPI or WPC after my workout instead of whole foods?
    wpi wpc??
    any meals that I should eat at different times?

    Thanks.
    bold
    80% Diet 15% Training 5% gear

    OWNER OF 3J'S NUTRITION NETWORK

    IF INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CLIENT FOR DIET ADVICE E-MAIL ME AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM

  5. #1305
    3J
    3J is offline
    3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    midst of heaven and hell
    Posts
    11,619
    Rep Power
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by StRoNgOnE View Post
    Hey 3J... This is a GREAT idea for a thread! Thanks!

    Age: 34
    Height: 5'11
    Weight: 193lbs
    Lean Weight: 167lbs
    BF% - 16%

    Training history:

    I started when I was 18 @ 123lbs. since then have been up to 183 and LEAN

    I've been eating a LOT of carbs, and JUNK food... Annihilating bags of chips... GALLONS of ice-cream.. etc... I'm a mess...

    I know I've lost muscle, and put on fat...

    Here's where I'm at:

    Starting a cycle: (I've ran 3 test/Deca/Dbol cycles in the past)
    goes to show how shitty your diet is if youve ran 3 cycles and still look the way you do.. not flaming bro.. we need to get your diet correct so that your not wasting these cycles
    Week 1 - 16 Test E 600mg
    Week 1 - 15 Eq 600mg
    Week 1 - 4 50g Dbol
    Week 12 - 17 40mg Var

    TDEE: 3000

    Goals: To put on some mass... I'm not too too worried about the fat for now... as I figure the added muscle will recomp my body anyway...

    I'd just like to get back into "Avatar" shape.. but with more mass...

    so I'm gunna go with 3500 calories.. This is How I've been eating the last 2 weeks...

    Meal 1:

    2 scoop(s), 100% Whey Gold Standard
    0.5 cup, Quaker Oats
    0.5 cup, Berries
    ok

    Meal 2:

    6 Large Whole Egg(s)
    .5 cup, Spinach (cooked)
    1 tbsp, Udo's Choice
    1 oz, Almonds (dry Roasted)
    udo's choice?

    Meal 3:

    7 oz, Chicken Breast (no skin)
    1 cup, Broccoli (raw)
    1 oz, Almonds (dry roasted)


    Meal 4:

    2 Cans of Tuna
    2 tbsp, Reg. Mayonnaise
    1 stalk(s), Celery (raw)
    1 oz, Almonds (dry roasted)


    Meal 5:

    2 scoop(s), 100% Whey Gold Standard
    1 scoop, GlycoCarb
    3 tbsp, Gatorade
    pwo??

    Meal 6:

    250 gram, Sirloin Steak
    0.5 cup, Broccoli (raw)
    1 cup, Brown Rice (cooked)


    Totals:

    3550.00 350.00 200.00 150.00


    Calories Protein Carbs Fat


    Current Snaps:
    bold
    80% Diet 15% Training 5% gear

    OWNER OF 3J'S NUTRITION NETWORK

    IF INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CLIENT FOR DIET ADVICE E-MAIL ME AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM

  6. #1306
    Junior Bodybuilder STANN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    172
    Rep Power
    4
    hey 3J heres the link to my cycle progress thread cycle progress have a look at my pics ect and see what you think i was sticking to the 3000 calorie diet but also i would pick at food :S due to i just came off a strict hard diet i couldnt help my self just felt like post comping...but the last few days been on about 3500 calories tell me what you think again this is a quick rundown on my training

    5.15am: 1hr (5km) walk
    7.30am: 30min walk to gym
    8.00am: 1-1.5hrs volume training + 30mins abs
    9.30am: 30mins walk home
    4.00pm: 30mins walk to gym
    4.30pm: 1-1.5hrs volume training + 30mins calfs
    6.30pm: 30min walk home
    9.00pm: 1hr (5km) walk

    the walks in the morning and at night are with my partner and my little girl....my partner is dieting to lose weight and i enjoy going for these walks any way the walks to the gym is a have to do...only way to get to training....with my volume training i break for a maximum of 40sec pretty much on everything with legs ect i can do up to 60 sets of 10 reps just let me know what you think calorie wise woulde be helpfull i just want to get the most outa my bulking cycle my BMR is 1883 cheers

  7. #1307
    Rookie StRoNgOnE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 3J View Post
    bold
    Not at all.. my diet is/was shit...

    Udo's choice? it's Omega 3-6-9 oil... similar to Flax

    Ummm and yes.. that's Post training.. the carb/protein shake..

    Thanks man...

  8. #1308
    3J
    3J is offline
    3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    midst of heaven and hell
    Posts
    11,619
    Rep Power
    42
    for all of you that have been helped in the past and want to tell your story please write on my testimonial thread!! thanks!!

    The testimonial thread


    for those of you waiting for a response ill get to you soon.. thanks alot!!
    80% Diet 15% Training 5% gear

    OWNER OF 3J'S NUTRITION NETWORK

    IF INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CLIENT FOR DIET ADVICE E-MAIL ME AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM

  9. #1309
    Rookie Sparkalita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0
    Hi! I'm brand new to this site and pretty much everything about working out/dieting "properly"... I am:

    25
    5'2"
    +/-145 lbs
    25% bf (according to calculations, not calipers, but I'll get into that in a minute)

    My typical workout week is:

    Day 1: Cardio, Arms, Legs
    Day 2: Cardio, Chest, Back
    Day 3: Cardio, Abs
    Day 4: Cardio, Arms, Legs
    Day 5: Cardio, Chest, Back
    Day 6: Cardio, Abs

    Now, here's the deal. I was a cheerleader and gymnast for most of my life and still have a good amount of muscle mass (which explains why I'm not positive about my bf%) . I do know that I'm overweight and I want to cut fat without building a lot of muscle. I know that diet and exercise are the way to do it, but I'm lost about what to eat! I've read SO much about which foods are best but much of the information conflicts. I want to know A) Am I even on the right exercise regimen, and B) What should I be putting into my body to achieve my goals? I know it won't happen overnight, and I'm not as concerned with my weight as I am about bf and actual size. Does this make sense or am I way off base thinking I can achieve these things?

  10. #1310
    Rookie Sparkalita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkalita View Post

    My typical workout week is:

    Day 1: Cardio, Arms, Legs
    Day 2: Cardio, Chest, Back
    Day 3: Cardio, Abs
    Day 4: Cardio, Arms, Legs
    Day 5: Cardio, Chest, Back
    Day 6: Cardio, Abs
    When I do arms, legs, chest, back, I'm just looking to tone with light weight/high reps...

  11. #1311
    3J
    3J is offline
    3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    midst of heaven and hell
    Posts
    11,619
    Rep Power
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkalita View Post
    Hi! I'm brand new to this site and pretty much everything about working out/dieting "properly"... I am:

    25
    5'2"
    +/-145 lbs
    25% bf (according to calculations, not calipers, but I'll get into that in a minute)

    My typical workout week is:

    Day 1: Cardio, Arms, Legs
    Day 2: Cardio, Chest, Back
    Day 3: Cardio, Abs
    Day 4: Cardio, Arms, Legs
    Day 5: Cardio, Chest, Back
    Day 6: Cardio, Abs

    Now, here's the deal. I was a cheerleader and gymnast for most of my life and still have a good amount of muscle mass (which explains why I'm not positive about my bf%) . I do know that I'm overweight and I want to cut fat without building a lot of muscle. I know that diet and exercise are the way to do it, but I'm lost about what to eat! I've read SO much about which foods are best but much of the information conflicts. I want to know A) Am I even on the right exercise regimen, and B) What should I be putting into my body to achieve my goals? I know it won't happen overnight, and I'm not as concerned with my weight as I am about bf and actual size. Does this make sense or am I way off base thinking I can achieve these things?
    Hi! Your on the right track with ur thinking but the diet and cardio has to be there... ur not at a horrible weight and have a few options....
    You can either read post one, build a diet, and have me critique it for free like iv done for many here or you can take advantage of becoming a client and letting me build you a comprehensive diet from scratch based on ur specific needs. If your interested in becoming a client email me at 3jdiet@gmail.com. if not post up a diet and ill help u here...
    80% Diet 15% Training 5% gear

    OWNER OF 3J'S NUTRITION NETWORK

    IF INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CLIENT FOR DIET ADVICE E-MAIL ME AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM

  12. #1312
    Novice
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by 3J View Post
    add 700 calories.. that's the first thing i would say.. make your 12pm a full meal..


    also.. spell out your workout routine for me bro.. on both times..

    usually when people stall the way you are its because they're not eating enough.. its strange i know but your body goes into starvation mode
    I will lay out the type of volume that I am starting next week because I am going back to 1 a day for the month of May. I am tired and beat up. I will not be training until 3 pm every day.

    Monday
    (Warm up)IKE'S-3x12-15
    (Warm up)3 Min Drill- 3x 3 min, rest 1 min(Warm up)
    Shadow Box(light) 4x3 min rest 1 min
    Bench Press warm up-2x6-10 rest 1 min
    Bench Press-2x3-6
    Incline DB Press-3x 15-20 rest 1 min
    DB Row-3x12-15 rest 1 min
    Seated DB Power Cleans-2x12-15 rest 1 min
    Weighted Swiss Ball Crunches- 3x20
    Versa Ball Jab-2x6
    Versa Ball RH-2x6
    Versa Ball Slam-2x6
    Treadmill Intervals- 5 sets x 2 min @ 10 mph, 1 min rest

    Tuesday
    Foam Roll Outs
    TKE's 3x20
    3 min drill Warm up Drill 2 x 3min
    Dunks using 4 lb and 6 lb med ball- 10x1, rest 1 min
    Step ups- Box above knee height- 2x8
    Reverse Hypers-3x8
    Swiss Ball Sit up w/ Green Band-3x20
    10 yard Starts -8 sets, rest 1 min
    20 yard Shuffle- 6 sets, rest 1 min
    3 Cone Drill- 2 sets, rest 1 min
    Side to Side drill w/ med ball- 1x3 min, rest 1 min
    Shadow Box- 4x3 min, rest 1 min

    Wed- off

    Thursday- All rest periods, 1 minute
    Foam Roll Outs
    TKE's- 3x20
    3 min drill Warm up- 2x3 min
    Side to Side drill w/ med ball- 1 x 3 min
    Shadow Box- 4x3 min
    Push Up- 3x failure
    SS-Chin ups- 3x8-12
    SS-Band Pull Aparts-3x8-12
    DB Military Press/ Lateral Raise-3x8-12
    SS-DB Shrugs-3x8-12
    SS-DB Curls-3x8-12
    Wrist Roll- 3 x 2 reps(up and down)
    Jump rope cool down-3x3 min

    Friday
    Foam Roll Outs
    TKE's- 3x20
    3 min drill Warm up- 2x3 min
    Side to Side drill w/ med ball- 1 x 3 min
    Shadow Box- 4x3 min
    Warm up Squats- 2x4-6
    Box Squats- 1x3-5
    Walking Lunges- 3x6
    High Step ups -3x8-12
    Good Mornings-3x8-12
    Versa Ball Jab- 2x6
    Versa Ball RH-2x6
    Versa Ball Slam-2x6
    Treadmill Intervals 5x3min @ 10 mph

    Saturday- Boxing Gym
    2 hard hrs- I never know exactly what we will do
    Last edited by longrob; 04-28-2011 at 08:21 PM.

  13. #1313
    Junior Bodybuilder joei rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    465
    Rep Power
    4
    diet help...
    my stats:
    26 y/o
    265lbs
    6'2''
    24%BF
    goals: my goal is basicly to get down to a low teen BF% and get big. im not interested in washboard abs or competition of any form. i just want to look and feel good FOREVER. i have been working on this since September 2010. 8 months ago i was at 335lbs. unsure of BF% but obviously very high. i just want to keep improving and sculpting my body. i finally decided to come in here and get some help with the diet b/c i have been sitting at 265 for a couple months, even though i have definitely put on some muscle and a lot of strength. so i do think i have lost some fat in the last couple months aswell.


    i think i got these right:
    BMR= 2347.4
    TDEE= 3755.84

    my workout routine looks like this:

    monday- chest
    Tuesday- back
    thursday- legs
    friday- arms

    1hr of cardio 5x a week (mon-fri)


    my current eating habits are roughly as follows.

    meal 1- 1/4 cup oats
    1.5 cups milk
    1 scoop EAS whey
    cals-415 C-50 F-5 P-41.5

    meal 2- 2 slice bread
    2 slice cheese
    5 slice turkey
    lettuce/onion/tomato
    cals-320 C-26 F-2 P-48

    meal 3- 1 can tuna
    2 tbsp mayo
    2 slice bread
    2 slice cheese
    letuce/onion/tomato
    cals-560 C-26 F-36 P-40

    meal 4- PWO shake
    1.5 scoop whey
    1.5 cup milk
    cals-330 C-24 F-3.25 P-48

    meal 5- 8oz. top sirloin
    2 cups broccoli
    cals-607 C-22 F-19 P-85

    meal 6- Casein shake
    1 scoop w/ water
    cals-100 C-0 F-0 P-25

    totals= cals-2332 C-148 F-65 P-288

    i tried to make this as accurate as possible. this is my normal day of eating. i interchange my dinner steak with chicken breast/fish/ground turkey. also sometimes if im not able to be home for meal 2 ill have a PB+J sandwhich with me that i will have instead of cold cuts. that or meal 2 and 3 will just flip.

  14. #1314
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    4
    Bro this is my diet. Just went back from 165lbs to 145lbs when i stopped juicing for 6 months, it just went back.

    7am - 4 or 5 egg whites, peanut butter sandwich (wheat bread)
    10am - protein smoothie w/ almonds, grapes, strawberries
    12pm - chicken breast, spinach, w/ wheat bread
    3pm - canned tuna w/ mustard, peanut butter sandwich (wheat bread)
    6pm - steamed/grilled - fish or salmon w/ wheat bread or 2 sweet potatoes (no skin)
    9pm - cottage cheese with grapes or plain banana or any fruit mango, papaya, etc..

  15. #1315
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0
    Hi there,
    First, thank you for all your posts you've been very helpful to everyone and we all appreciate it. I'm 23, 184 lbs., about 10% body fat, been working out for about 4 years now. I followd your formula for BMR and got what my intake should be. I also have a diet set up with 8 meals a day. I just need help with a workout program. recently I stopeed growing. I feel like i'm getting more cut. so I need a workout program to build lean muscle and grow more. I'm also trying to burn some fat off my stomach and get my abs showing. my weakest muscles are my biceps and back. I was wondering if you have a good weekly (4-5 days a week) workout program I can use to gain more mass and also GET MY BICEPS AND BACK BIGGER. It's been frustrating because the rest of my body is pretty big. Please let me know if you can help with a good program with good bicep and back growth exercises. very much appreciated.

    Alex

  16. #1316
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    worcestershire
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    hello to u all

    ok here goes

    i'm coming up to 47 years old
    5.11
    223lb
    23% bf
    1914 bmr
    2966 tdee
    Been training on off for 30 years,hav'nt trained for about 6 years
    but started again 13 weeks ago at 226lb went down to 218 now at 223.
    it would be nice to get to 240 and 15%bf but i might need extra help for
    that,only ever took normal supps and protein drinks,ok here goes for my
    eating plan.

    7.15am fasted cardio bike 30mins upto 130 bpm
    1 scoop
    8.0am creatine,oats,skim milk,protein shake. 40 60 7 456

    9.0am train for 1 hour sipping vitargo
    2 scoops 2 scoops
    10.0am protein shake, vitargo, creatine, glutamine,grape juice 47 60 2 430

    12.30pm 8 egg 1 yolk omellette mushrooms onions tab evoo 34 19 19 375

    3.0pm 1 1/2 tins tuna in brine 49 0 1 300

    6.0pm 2 chichen breasts vegtables mushrooms tab evoo 59 41 27 532

    8.0pm protein drink 1/2 cup blueberries 46 22 2 271

    10.0pm casein 30grams 27 0 0 111

    i drink lots of water throughtout the day


    p c f cal total 302 202 58 2475

    cardio is 4 days a week on training days


    I train a 4 day split

    mon chest back biceps

    tues shoulders triceps legs

    weds off

    thurs chest back biceps

    fri shoulders triceps legs


    please go easy on me.

  17. #1317
    3J
    3J is offline
    3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    midst of heaven and hell
    Posts
    11,619
    Rep Power
    42
    hey guys iv been just a tad busy with clients.. all your questions will be answered within monday..

    for anyone who's interested in becoming a client im offering a 15% off promotion for a limited time...

    see u guys soon
    80% Diet 15% Training 5% gear

    OWNER OF 3J'S NUTRITION NETWORK

    IF INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CLIENT FOR DIET ADVICE E-MAIL ME AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM

  18. #1318
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    4
    cool
    Ty awesome post

  19. #1319
    3J
    3J is offline
    3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    midst of heaven and hell
    Posts
    11,619
    Rep Power
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by longrob View Post
    I will lay out the type of volume that I am starting next week because I am going back to 1 a day for the month of May. I am tired and beat up. I will not be training until 3 pm every day.

    Monday
    (Warm up)IKE'S-3x12-15
    (Warm up)3 Min Drill- 3x 3 min, rest 1 min(Warm up)
    Shadow Box(light) 4x3 min rest 1 min
    Bench Press warm up-2x6-10 rest 1 min
    Bench Press-2x3-6
    Incline DB Press-3x 15-20 rest 1 min
    DB Row-3x12-15 rest 1 min
    Seated DB Power Cleans-2x12-15 rest 1 min
    Weighted Swiss Ball Crunches- 3x20
    Versa Ball Jab-2x6
    Versa Ball RH-2x6
    Versa Ball Slam-2x6
    Treadmill Intervals- 5 sets x 2 min @ 10 mph, 1 min rest

    Tuesday
    Foam Roll Outs
    TKE's 3x20
    3 min drill Warm up Drill 2 x 3min
    Dunks using 4 lb and 6 lb med ball- 10x1, rest 1 min
    Step ups- Box above knee height- 2x8
    Reverse Hypers-3x8
    Swiss Ball Sit up w/ Green Band-3x20
    10 yard Starts -8 sets, rest 1 min
    20 yard Shuffle- 6 sets, rest 1 min
    3 Cone Drill- 2 sets, rest 1 min
    Side to Side drill w/ med ball- 1x3 min, rest 1 min
    Shadow Box- 4x3 min, rest 1 min

    Wed- off

    Thursday- All rest periods, 1 minute
    Foam Roll Outs
    TKE's- 3x20
    3 min drill Warm up- 2x3 min
    Side to Side drill w/ med ball- 1 x 3 min
    Shadow Box- 4x3 min
    Push Up- 3x failure
    SS-Chin ups- 3x8-12
    SS-Band Pull Aparts-3x8-12
    DB Military Press/ Lateral Raise-3x8-12
    SS-DB Shrugs-3x8-12
    SS-DB Curls-3x8-12
    Wrist Roll- 3 x 2 reps(up and down)
    Jump rope cool down-3x3 min

    Friday
    Foam Roll Outs
    TKE's- 3x20
    3 min drill Warm up- 2x3 min
    Side to Side drill w/ med ball- 1 x 3 min
    Shadow Box- 4x3 min
    Warm up Squats- 2x4-6
    Box Squats- 1x3-5
    Walking Lunges- 3x6
    High Step ups -3x8-12
    Good Mornings-3x8-12
    Versa Ball Jab- 2x6
    Versa Ball RH-2x6
    Versa Ball Slam-2x6
    Treadmill Intervals 5x3min @ 10 mph

    Saturday- Boxing Gym
    2 hard hrs- I never know exactly what we will do
    looks intense..try to take 7 days off every 10-12 weeks
    80% Diet 15% Training 5% gear

    OWNER OF 3J'S NUTRITION NETWORK

    IF INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CLIENT FOR DIET ADVICE E-MAIL ME AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM

  20. #1320
    3J
    3J is offline
    3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    midst of heaven and hell
    Posts
    11,619
    Rep Power
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by joei rock View Post
    my stats:
    26 y/o
    265lbs
    6'2''
    24%BF
    goals: my goal is basicly to get down to a low teen BF% and get big. im not interested in washboard abs or competition of any form. i just want to look and feel good FOREVER. i have been working on this since September 2010. 8 months ago i was at 335lbs. unsure of BF% but obviously very high. i just want to keep improving and sculpting my body. i finally decided to come in here and get some help with the diet b/c i have been sitting at 265 for a couple months, even though i have definitely put on some muscle and a lot of strength. so i do think i have lost some fat in the last couple months aswell.


    i think i got these right:
    BMR= 2347.4
    TDEE= 3755.84

    my workout routine looks like this:

    monday- chest
    Tuesday- back
    thursday- legs
    friday- arms

    1hr of cardio 5x a week (mon-fri)


    my current eating habits are roughly as follows.

    meal 1- 1/4 cup oats
    1.5 cups milk
    1 scoop EAS whey
    cals-415 C-50 F-5 P-41.5
    what kinda milk.. i'd much rather have you take it easy with the milk or go skim at the least
    meal 2- 2 slice bread
    2 slice cheese
    5 slice turkey
    lettuce/onion/tomato
    cals-320 C-26 F-2 P-48
    whole wheat bread?? i personally am not a fan.. look into more complex carbs
    meal 3- 1 can tuna
    2 tbsp mayo
    2 slice bread
    2 slice cheese
    letuce/onion/tomato
    cals-560 C-26 F-36 P-40

    meal 4- PWO shake
    1.5 scoop whey
    1.5 cup milk
    cals-330 C-24 F-3.25 P-48
    u need carbs here..
    meal 5- 8oz. top sirloin
    2 cups broccoli
    cals-607 C-22 F-19 P-85

    meal 6- Casein shake
    1 scoop w/ water
    cals-100 C-0 F-0 P-25

    totals= cals-2332 C-148 F-65 P-288

    i tried to make this as accurate as possible. this is my normal day of eating. i interchange my dinner steak with chicken breast/fish/ground turkey. also sometimes if im not able to be home for meal 2 ill have a PB+J sandwhich with me that i will have instead of cold cuts. that or meal 2 and 3 will just flip.
    seems like u need to eat more.. i would up your fats... just by 30-40g
    80% Diet 15% Training 5% gear

    OWNER OF 3J'S NUTRITION NETWORK

    IF INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CLIENT FOR DIET ADVICE E-MAIL ME AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM

  21. #1321
    3J
    3J is offline
    3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    midst of heaven and hell
    Posts
    11,619
    Rep Power
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by bazulco View Post
    Bro this is my diet. Just went back from 165lbs to 145lbs when i stopped juicing for 6 months, it just went back.

    7am - 4 or 5 egg whites, peanut butter sandwich (wheat bread)
    10am - protein smoothie w/ almonds, grapes, strawberries
    12pm - chicken breast, spinach, w/ wheat bread
    3pm - canned tuna w/ mustard, peanut butter sandwich (wheat bread)
    6pm - steamed/grilled - fish or salmon w/ wheat bread or 2 sweet potatoes (no skin)
    9pm - cottage cheese with grapes or plain banana or any fruit mango, papaya, etc..
    put all this into fitday.com

    come back with that and full stats.. plus bmr/tdee
    80% Diet 15% Training 5% gear

    OWNER OF 3J'S NUTRITION NETWORK

    IF INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CLIENT FOR DIET ADVICE E-MAIL ME AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM

  22. #1322
    3J
    3J is offline
    3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    midst of heaven and hell
    Posts
    11,619
    Rep Power
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by al_87 View Post
    Hi there,
    First, thank you for all your posts you've been very helpful to everyone and we all appreciate it. I'm 23, 184 lbs., about 10% body fat, been working out for about 4 years now. I followd your formula for BMR and got what my intake should be. I also have a diet set up with 8 meals a day. I just need help with a workout program. recently I stopeed growing. I feel like i'm getting more cut. so I need a workout program to build lean muscle and grow more. I'm also trying to burn some fat off my stomach and get my abs showing. my weakest muscles are my biceps and back. I was wondering if you have a good weekly (4-5 days a week) workout program I can use to gain more mass and also GET MY BICEPS AND BACK BIGGER. It's been frustrating because the rest of my body is pretty big. Please let me know if you can help with a good program with good bicep and back growth exercises. very much appreciated.

    Alex
    whats yor workout program right now??
    80% Diet 15% Training 5% gear

    OWNER OF 3J'S NUTRITION NETWORK

    IF INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CLIENT FOR DIET ADVICE E-MAIL ME AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM

  23. #1323
    3J
    3J is offline
    3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    midst of heaven and hell
    Posts
    11,619
    Rep Power
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by cafeteria View Post
    hello to u all

    ok here goes

    i'm coming up to 47 years old
    5.11
    223lb
    23% bf
    1914 bmr
    2966 tdee
    Been training on off for 30 years,hav'nt trained for about 6 years
    but started again 13 weeks ago at 226lb went down to 218 now at 223.
    it would be nice to get to 240 and 15%bf but i might need extra help for
    that,only ever took normal supps and protein drinks,ok here goes for my
    eating plan.

    7.15am fasted cardio bike 30mins upto 130 bpm
    1 scoop
    8.0am creatine,oats,skim milk,protein shake. 40 60 7 456

    9.0am train for 1 hour sipping vitargo
    2 scoops 2 scoops
    10.0am protein shake, vitargo, creatine, glutamine,grape juice 47 60 2 430
    drop the grape juice for semi simple carb..
    12.30pm 8 egg 1 yolk omellette mushrooms onions tab evoo 34 19 19 375

    3.0pm 1 1/2 tins tuna in brine 49 0 1 300

    6.0pm 2 chichen breasts vegtables mushrooms tab evoo 59 41 27 532

    8.0pm protein drink 1/2 cup blueberries 46 22 2 271
    too many shakes
    10.0pm casein 30grams 27 0 0 111

    i drink lots of water throughtout the day


    p c f cal total 302 202 58 2475

    cardio is 4 days a week on training days


    I train a 4 day split

    mon chest back biceps

    tues shoulders triceps legs

    weds off

    thurs chest back biceps

    fri shoulders triceps legs


    please go easy on me.
    just make sure u drop cals on days u dont workout.. t
    80% Diet 15% Training 5% gear

    OWNER OF 3J'S NUTRITION NETWORK

    IF INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CLIENT FOR DIET ADVICE E-MAIL ME AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM

  24. #1324
    3J
    3J is offline
    3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    midst of heaven and hell
    Posts
    11,619
    Rep Power
    42
    if i missed you please let me know!
    80% Diet 15% Training 5% gear

    OWNER OF 3J'S NUTRITION NETWORK

    IF INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CLIENT FOR DIET ADVICE E-MAIL ME AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM

  25. #1325
    3J
    3J is offline
    3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    midst of heaven and hell
    Posts
    11,619
    Rep Power
    42
    http://www.steroidology.com/forum/di...on-15-off.html

    get with it guys!!!!! the advanced hard core solution to your diet needs!!
    80% Diet 15% Training 5% gear

    OWNER OF 3J'S NUTRITION NETWORK

    IF INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CLIENT FOR DIET ADVICE E-MAIL ME AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  

3Js Nutrition Network

juicepump







mr supps





3Js Nutrition Network

solid muscle isolate 5lb

health and fitness talk





solid muscle isolate 5lb