Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss dieting information)

Page 4 of 97 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes
    3J
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Mehoff View Post
    Bf was checked in a water tank for athletic purposes. Like I said I am new to the whole trying to cut diet, I forgot to mention I have garlic mixed in with my 4th and 5th meal and avg a sweet potato a day with meal # 2. Sorry I forgot to add them, not sure my bmr or tdee to be honest..
    bmr 2641.6

tdee is about 4300k if your doing that much cardio and working out 5 days a week.

how long have you been off cycle??
    80% Diet 15% Training 5% gear

OWNER OF 3J'S NUTRITION NETWORK

IF INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CLIENT FOR DIET ADVICE E-MAIL ME AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM

Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    u calculated it once??? when?? when you were heavier, skinnier, more bf, more lbm, less??

i do this a certain way bud.. ill calc it for you this time, but you have to be willing to put the work in.. that includes some math..
    you have a bmr of 2011.6

tdee of 3117.9.. so you were pretty damn close..

looks like you got something close to a 40/40/20 going on.. rougly..

im guessing your trying to bulk?? if that's the case, just make the changes in bold and you'll be fine... just add some greens to your diet.. your lacking phytonutrient content..
    yea by once, I meant the other day (sorry).

About your whey suggestion for bedtime, I already take 1 scoop of casein (that is what ultra peptide 1.0 is) so I figured i would save money and combine with a regular scoop of whey since it is still slow digesting.

And yes I am trying to bulk (well I will be on my next cycle). Right now I am kind of on a slight cutting diet at 2600 cals but I am trying not to do much cardio (2x per week) since I lost a lot of muscle last time I cut.

Either way, I will alter the diet I posted with your advice in mind

thanks again I appreciate it

Certified Meat Head Jack Mehoff's Avatar
    bmr 2641.6

tdee is about 4300k if your doing that much cardio and working out 5 days a week.

how long have you been off cycle??
    I have been off for almost 2 months, been running Igf1 lr3 during this time tho up until I start my next cycle along with caffiene and ephedrine. Yes I lift monday-friday. Have been maintaining my size and do not feel I have lost anything from my cycle except water wt, my strength has continued to increase as well.

kilo369
    ok heres my stats diet and traning info and goals.

age22
    weight160-165lbs
    bf8-9%
    lean weight in lbs 146.38

Supplements
    Kre-alkalyn creatine
    no black
    whey isolate
    casien pro
    triple str fish oil (1 a day)
    cla (2 a day)
    gnc mega men multi vit

Training schedule I train intense with a personnel trainer whos been bbing for 20 years.
    mon-chest
    tues-back
    weds-off
    thurs-shoulders
    fri-legs
    sat-bis and tris
    sun-off

this has been my diet for the last 2 weeks. Before that it was lower by 400 cals a day. my mac ratio I use is 50-30-20 carb pro fat. This meal plan gives me approx 2900 cals.. 188g pro..301g carbs...57g fat

meal1
    7egg whites
    3/4 cup oats
    banana

GYM

PWO
    40g whey isolate
    3/4 cup oats
    banana

meal3
    1 1/2 cup brown rice (cooked)
    5oz chick breast
    tbsp olive oil

meal4
    5.8oz ww pasta (cooked)
    5oz chicken breast
    tbsp ov

meal5
    3x brown rice cakes
    50z chicken breast
    tbsp natural pnut butter

Pre bed
    30g casien pro
    2x tbsp natural pnut butter

on non training days I replace the pwo shake with rice oats or ww pasta and a lean meat. I try not to substitute shakes for meals when ever possible.

Goals: I want to gain lean muscle. I do not want to get fat again. I was fat before and it took me 8-9 months to lose 40 lbs. I am motivated and open to any advice I can get. I am very strict and serious with my diet. I take 1 cheat meal a week. so my wife and I can do some thing nice together. I am the type of person that if I see progress and can track it I have no problem sticking with a program. Thanks alot for the critique.. Be harsh!!!!! so i can get this right thanks.

3J
    I have been off for almost 2 months, been running Igf1 lr3 during this time tho up until I start my next cycle along with caffiene and ephedrine. Yes I lift monday-friday. Have been maintaining my size and do not feel I have lost anything from my cycle except water wt, my strength has continued to increase as well.
    you look okay.. i would just make the changes in bold... up phytonutrient content and keep an eye on your measurments.. if you start to slack up 200 calories e3d

IF INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CLIENT FOR DIET ADVICE E-MAIL ME AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM

3J
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    yea by once, I meant the other day (sorry).

About your whey suggestion for bedtime, I already take 1 scoop of casein (that is what ultra peptide 1.0 is) so I figured i would save money and combine with a regular scoop of whey since it is still slow digesting.

And yes I am trying to bulk (well I will be on my next cycle). Right now I am kind of on a slight cutting diet at 2600 cals but I am trying not to do much cardio (2x per week) since I lost a lot of muscle last time I cut.

Either way, I will alter the diet I posted with your advice in mind

thanks again I appreciate it
    np bud...

3J
    Quote Originally Posted by kilo369 View Post
    ok heres my stats diet and traning info and goals.

age22
    weight160-165lbs
    bf8-9%
    lean weight in lbs 146.38

Supplements
    Kre-alkalyn creatine
    no black
    whey isolate
    casien pro
    triple str fish oil (1 a day)
    cla (2 a day)
    gnc mega men multi vit

Training schedule I train intense with a personnel trainer whos been bbing for 20 years.
    mon-chest
    tues-back
    weds-off
    thurs-shoulders
    fri-legs
    sat-bis and tris
    sun-off

this has been my diet for the last 2 weeks. Before that it was lower by 400 cals a day. my mac ratio I use is 50-30-20 carb pro fat. This meal plan gives me approx 2900 cals.. 188g pro..301g carbs...57g fat

meal1
    7egg whites
    3/4 cup oats
    banana
    wut kinda banana.. is it green, yelllow, turning brown?? this make a difference in it's effect on your insulin levels
    GYM

PWO
    40g whey isolate
    3/4 cup oats
    banana

meal3
    1 1/2 cup brown rice (cooked)
    5oz chick breast
    tbsp olive oil

meal4
    5.8oz ww pasta (cooked)
    5oz chicken breast
    tbsp ov
    the pasta is a poor carb choice.. how about sweet potatos or yams??
    meal5
    3x brown rice cakes
    50z chicken breast
    tbsp natural pnut butter

Pre bed
    30g casien pro
    2x tbsp natural pnut butter

on non training days I replace the pwo shake with rice oats or ww pasta and a lean meat. I try not to substitute shakes for meals when ever possible.

Goals: I want to gain lean muscle. I do not want to get fat again. I was fat before and it took me 8-9 months to lose 40 lbs. I am motivated and open to any advice I can get. I am very strict and serious with my diet. I take 1 cheat meal a week. so my wife and I can do some thing nice together. I am the type of person that if I see progress and can track it I have no problem sticking with a program. Thanks alot for the critique.. Be harsh!!!!! so i can get this right thanks.
    diet looks decent.. i'd up the protien to about 230g and down the carbs in equal amount (they're both 4 cal per gram)

u need to add phytonutrients to your diet..

veggies would help... u only have bananas..

whats your bmr/tdee? go back to my first post in this thread and the formula is there... do the math for me..

Thanks J, as for the Pwo shake it depends. If my food is already premade I have my chicken rice and form of veggie after workout if not I will have a shake. Appreciate your help

kilo369
    diet looks decent.. i'd up the protien to about 230g and down the carbs in equal amount (they're both 4 cal per gram)

u need to add phytonutrients to your diet..

veggies would help... u only have bananas..

whats your bmr/tdee? go back to my first post in this thread and the formula is there... do the math for me..
    ok My bmr comes out to 1774 and tdee is 2750. I used the 3-5 times a week number when I multiplied my bmr. But as you saw from my training its 5 days

3J
    Quote Originally Posted by kilo369 View Post
    ok My bmr comes out to 1774 and tdee is 2750. I used the 3-5 times a week number when I multiplied my bmr. But as you saw from my training its 5 days
    are you trying to bulk??

you look okay.. i would just make the changes in bold... up phytonutrient content and keep an eye on your measurments.. if you start to slack up 200 calories e3d
    THanks bro. My cycle is coming up here in the next couple weeks, besides diet, are there any supps you would recommend (certain vitamins, dextrose etc?)

1-9 Test Prop 150mg eod
    1-8 Tren A 50mg ed
    1-8 Mast Prop 100mg eod
    5-12 Igf1-Lr3 100mcg eod

Will be trying to shred down to 6-7% bf, and want to make sure I have everything down to a T.

3J
    i like bcaa's and l-glute...

i would make the prop 75mg ed and inject it with the tren, more stable blood levels.. u can mix the two

i like bcaa's and l-glute...

i would make the prop 75mg ed and inject it with the tren, more stable blood levels.. u can mix the two
    Gotcha bro.. The diet I had posted earlier in the thread will that be ok to run while on this cycle? Should I modify it in someway? Main goal is to gain some lean mass and get as lean as possible.

Rookie
    Hey Jamy, glad I found you

I hope you won't mind taking a look at this. I think I covered my stats and what I'm eating pretty well below.

I train 3 days a week + 30 mins LI cardio pwo. I usually train about an hour after meal 2 and sometimes I miss one of the remaining meals.

I also do am cardio on 2-3 other days. Usually LI but occasionally HIIT.

Since I've typed this all out, I realize that I should probably drop the calories a bit. Probably cut some of the carbs?

Weight: 185
    Height: 58
    Bf: 22%
    Goal: ~15%
    BMR: 1662
    TDEE: 2576

Pro/Carb/Fat/Cals

M1 - 1000
    1 cup egg whites 26/2/.1/120
    1 scoop whey 24/4/1.5/130
    1 cup oats 10/54/6/300

M2 - 1300
    3 oz lean ground beef 17/0/6/128
    .5 cup broccoli .5/3/1/20
    .5 cup brown rice 2.5/19.5/1.5/120
    Tomato sauce .6/3/.3/15

M3 - 1600
    Tomato sauce .6/3/.3/15

M4 - 1900
    5 oz Deli Ham 30/10/3/187
    Ritz ww crackers 2/22/5/140

M5 - 2200
    3 oz Beef Jerky 42/15/3/240
    1 oz almonds 6/6/14/160

M6 - 0030
    Casein shake 36/4.5/1.5/180
    2 tbsp Natural PB 8/5/15/210

Total = 226/173/67/2233

PWO - Weight training days
    2 scoops whey 48/8/3/260
    1 cup oats 10/54/6/300
    -Total = 58/62/9/560

Pro/Carb/Fat/Cals

3J
    Gotcha bro.. The diet I had posted earlier in the thread will that be ok to run while on this cycle? Should I modify it in someway? Main goal is to gain some lean mass and get as lean as possible.
    i wouldn't initially.. tren increases feed efficiency...

3J
    Quote Originally Posted by killface View Post
    Hey Jamy, glad I found you

I hope you won't mind taking a look at this. I think I covered my stats and what I'm eating pretty well below.

I train 3 days a week + 30 mins LI cardio pwo. I usually train about an hour after meal 2 and sometimes I miss one of the remaining meals.

I also do am cardio on 2-3 other days. Usually LI but occasionally HIIT.

Since I've typed this all out, I realize that I should probably drop the calories a bit. Probably cut some of the carbs?

Weight: 185
    Bf: 22%
    Goal: ~15%
    BMR: 1662
    TDEE: 2576

Pro/Carb/Fat/Cals

M1 - 1000
    1 cup egg whites 26/2/.1/120
    1 scoop whey 24/4/1.5/130
    1 cup oats 10/54/6/300

M2 - 1300
    Tomato sauce .6/3/.3/15

M3 - 1600
    Tomato sauce .6/3/.3/15

M4 - 1900
    5 oz Deli Ham 30/10/3/187
    Ritz ww crackers 2/22/5/140
    make this deli turkey... hams not the best choice
    M5 - 2200
    3 oz Beef Jerky 42/15/3/240
    1 oz almonds 6/6/14/160

M6 - 0030
    Casein shake 36/4.5/1.5/180
    2 tbsp Natural PB 8/5/15/210

Total = 226/173/67/2233
    so is this before or after your pwo shake??

PWO - Weight training days
    2 scoops whey 48/8/3/260
    1 cup oats 10/54/6/300
    -Total = 58/62/9/560

Pro/Carb/Fat/Cals
    let's start with that..

Rookie
    let's start with that..
    Yeah I figured the ham would be in question.

That total is NOT counting the PWO shake.

3J
    Yeah I figured the ham would be in question.

That total is NOT counting the PWO shake.
    remove the oats pwo.. do 1/2 a bagel instead... were gonna start with that. .your activity level is a little low.. is there any way you can do cardio 5 days a week?

how about early morning empty stomach cardio?? it's not a must, just a recomendation..

Novice
    putting out alot of time to help guys out...impressive...anyway, here i go:

Weight: 180
    Bf: 20%
    Goal: eventually 10% @ 170lbs
    TDEE: ~2600

I used to lift seriously a few years back but im basically starting fresh now after a year out of the gym and eating pretty poorly, traveling alot, and drinking 7 nights a week. . .

Been working with a trainer for about 1 1/2 weeks to get a routine going. He suggested my diet should be something like 35/50/15 PRO/CARB/FAT i thought something more like 40/40/20 would be better but i dont know all too much which brings me here. . .

Right now im lifting 3 days a week and doing cardio 5 days a week when i wake up before eating for 30-40 minutes medium intensity eliptical (thinking of switching to stair climber)

Other considerations is that i take Adderall(an amphetamine) 5-6 days a week. Wondering if that will affect my calorie burning?

Anyway, i was planning on dropping to 2,000 cals, not sure if thats too low or if it will make it near impossible to have any sort of lean mass gains.

Diet as of now is something like this(as i actually write this out i see im missing alot):

Meal 1: 2 eggs, 2/3 cup egg whites, 1.5oz mozzarella cheese, and mushrooms. 1/2 cup oats

Workout...PWO shake 40g whey need to add carbs, what kind? (what should my protein/carb be for this)

Meal 2: either 8oz ribeye steak(cant find smaller ones?) or 4% lean ground beef... with 1 cup brown rice

Meal 3: 2 lean cuisine turkey and green beans (TOTAL: 300 cals, 30g protein, 12g fat, 20g carbs)

Meal 4: Salmon/rice or same as meal 2

Meal 5: either steak, salmon, or the lean ground beef...no rice

Guess after seeing it written out it looks a bit empty, especially for carbs. . . i need to make chicken more often as well as the ground beef as i can premake 3 meals and i eat more often, smaller portions, and get enough carbs in. . .

Ive cut down my alcohol considerably from what i was drinking before but do still drink. . . I rather add an extra day of cardio and another 5-10 minutes each time than completely eliminate it from my diet. . . at least until i get to a point that those extra cals are a huge deal. . .

anyway, id appreciate any input. . . let me know anything i left out that might help. . .

Being pretty out of shape, im sure that any diet is going to show decent results right now and that im just gonna need to tweak it after a few weeks. . .

Also, shoot me your email, im interested in what it would cost for personal diet/training consulting for the future. . .

3J
    Quote Originally Posted by nevermix View Post
    putting out alot of time to help guys out...impressive...anyway, here i go:

Weight: 180
    Bf: 20%
    Goal: eventually 10% @ 170lbs
    TDEE: ~2600
    could u show me the math for this?? what activity multiplier did you use?
    I used to lift seriously a few years back but im basically starting fresh now after a year out of the gym and eating pretty poorly, traveling alot, and drinking 7 nights a week. . .

Been working with a trainer for about 1 1/2 weeks to get a routine going. He suggested my diet should be something like 35/50/15 PRO/CARB/FAT i thought something more like 40/40/20 would be better but i dont know all too much which brings me here. . .

Right now im lifting 3 days a week and doing cardio 5 days a week when i wake up before eating for 30-40 minutes medium intensity eliptical (thinking of switching to stair climber)

Other considerations is that i take Adderall(an amphetamine) 5-6 days a week. Wondering if that will affect my calorie burning?

Anyway, i was planning on dropping to 2,000 cals, not sure if thats too low or if it will make it near impossible to have any sort of lean mass gains.
    bad idea.. we'll talk about that though
    Diet as of now is something like this(as i actually write this out i see im missing alot):

Meal 1: 2 eggs, 2/3 cup egg whites, 1.5oz mozzarella cheese, and mushrooms. 1/2 cup oats
    [
    Workout...PWO shake 40g whey need to add carbs, what kind? (what should my protein/carb be for this)
    semi-simple.. white rice, bagel, pasta.. etc
    Meal 2: either 8oz ribeye steak(cant find smaller ones?) or 4% lean ground beef... with 1 cup brown rice
    push this down later in the day.. just the steak though.. put some fish, chicken, or turkey here
    Meal 3: 2 lean cuisine turkey and green beans (TOTAL: 300 cals, 30g protein, 12g fat, 20g carbs)
    lean cuisine?? u mean the stuff filled with preservatives?? omit, eat real home cooked meals
    Meal 4: Salmon/rice or same as meal 2

Meal 5: either steak, salmon, or the lean ground beef...no rice
    how about a meal 6??
    Guess after seeing it written out it looks a bit empty, especially for carbs. . . i need to make chicken more often as well as the ground beef as i can premake 3 meals and i eat more often, smaller portions, and get enough carbs in. . .

Ive cut down my alcohol considerably from what i was drinking before but do still drink. . . I rather add an extra day of cardio and another 5-10 minutes each time than completely eliminate it from my diet. . . at least until i get to a point that those extra cals are a huge deal. . .
    lose the alcohol, make it a social thing at the least... cant be drinkin everyday..
    anyway, id appreciate any input. . . let me know anything i left out that might help. . .

Being pretty out of shape, im sure that any diet is going to show decent results right now and that im just gonna need to tweak it after a few weeks. . .

Also, shoot me your email, im interested in what it would cost for personal diet/training consulting for the future. . .
    i have never and will never charge for diet advice.. you have questions.. ask away.. you need more help, ask away.. you can pm me, e-mail me, messenger pigeon me for all i care...

but i need somethings from you. and if you read through the first post of this thread like everyone is supposed to you would know...

1. i need macros... pro/fat/cal/carb of each meal.. use fitday.com to help... put the time in to figure out your macros

2. i need your workout and cardio reg.. what intensity is your workout, how about your cardio? low? high? hiits? whats your heart rate at for cardio? what do you do for a living, sit around? move boxes? etc..

Novice
    I'll put together an exact diet and put the macros up tonight. . .

The workouts seem high intensity as my trainer has had me doing a 2 day split so far:
    Day 1: Chest/bis/legs
    2-3 sets of incline bench -> dumbel curls -> step ups and standing squats (no weight) all with little to no rest in between

2-3 sets hamstring curls -> incline press and leg elevated push ups -> calfs

all with abs thrown in the mix (sit ups, planks, other stuff i dont know the name for)

*we've done day 1 twice so far and the exercises changed.

Day 2: Back/tris/shoulders
    2-3 sets bent over rows -> tricept extentions -> dips -> shoulder raises w/ dumbells
    2-3 sets pulldowns -> shoulder press -> dips
    all down with the abs thrown in the mix as well
    *again done day 2 twice and its changed a bit

He is saying that this is just for now until i get into better shape. Im definitely not used to this kind of workout and its actually somewhat hard to recall everything exactly since he's switching it up and taking something out of each set the more tired i get.

As for cardio, i would say its medium intestity, usually on the elyptical as i get shin splints on the treadmill. My hear rate is at least 140 most of the time and gets as high as 150-160. What heart rate should i be aiming for? Should i be doing intervals going from a certain heart rate to a higher one back and forth for X amount of minutes each? i obv need to cut BF but i want to be getting at least some lean mass. . .

I do sit around for a living actually, haha. . . i work from home. Obviously this should make it insanely easy to eat great. My work needs 3-5 hours of intense focus at a time where i cant take more than 5 minute breaks, so i really need to be making multiple meals for the day ahead of time. . .

As for where i got that TDEE, i cant recall the website so i'll search for one again, do it again, and let you know the info. . .

thx again

3J
    Quote Originally Posted by nevermix View Post
    I'll put together an exact diet and put the macros up tonight. . .

The workouts seem high intensity as my trainer has had me doing a 2 day split so far:
    Day 1: Chest/bis/legs
    2-3 sets of incline bench -> dumbel curls -> step ups and standing squats (no weight) all with little to no rest in between

2-3 sets hamstring curls -> incline press and leg elevated push ups -> calfs

all with abs thrown in the mix (sit ups, planks, other stuff i dont know the name for)

*we've done day 1 twice so far and the exercises changed.

Day 2: Back/tris/shoulders
    2-3 sets bent over rows -> tricept extentions -> dips -> shoulder raises w/ dumbells
    2-3 sets pulldowns -> shoulder press -> dips
    all down with the abs thrown in the mix as well
    *again done day 2 twice and its changed a bit

He is saying that this is just for now until i get into better shape. Im definitely not used to this kind of workout and its actually somewhat hard to recall everything exactly since he's switching it up and taking something out of each set the more tired i get.

As for cardio, i would say its medium intestity, usually on the elyptical as i get shin splints on the treadmill. My hear rate is at least 140 most of the time and gets as high as 150-160. What heart rate should i be aiming for? Should i be doing intervals going from a certain heart rate to a higher one back and forth for X amount of minutes each? i obv need to cut BF but i want to be getting at least some lean mass. . .
    140 sounds about right.. you can switch between 140 and 150-160 intervals.. 1 minute high, 3 minutes low... that's a hiits system
    I do sit around for a living actually, haha. . . i work from home. Obviously this should make it insanely easy to eat great. My work needs 3-5 hours of intense focus at a time where i cant take more than 5 minute breaks, so i really need to be making multiple meals for the day ahead of time. . .

As for where i got that TDEE, i cant recall the website so i'll search for one again, do it again, and let you know the info. . .
    recalc it using the formula #1 i have in the original post.. if you dont know your bf for sure, u can pm a pic to me for estimates..
    thx again
    your trainer has you on a interval training system it seems.. that's alotta muscle groups to hit in one day, yet i would say stick with it for now.. it'll condition your body out of the slack its in right now...

we'll modify it later..

Novice
    Ok i did your calc and my BMR = 1784.8 and i multiplied by 1.55 to get a TDEE of 2766.44

As for the diet, this is what i came up with... i revised it twice and make my portions smaller on the meat. . . this is higher than i wanted but you commented on my calories being lowered to 2000 so i thought i'd throw this up here and see what you would recomend changing...

Meal 1: 2 eggs(192/13.5/3/14.3) 1 cup egg whites(85/18/1/0) 1.5 oz mozzarella cheese (130/10/2/9) 1/2 cup oats (80/3/16/1)
    487/ 43/ 22/ 24

PWO shake 40g whey + 1 bagel
    430/40/53/2

Meal 2: 5oz salmon(250/32/0/5) + 1 cup brown rice(220/6/42/3.5)
    470/ 38/ 42/ 8.5

Meal 3: 4oz lean ground beef (140/24/0/4.5) + 1 cup brown rice(220/6/42/3.5)
    360/ 30/ 42/ 8

Meal 4: same as meal 3
    360/ 30/ 42/ 8

Meal 5: same as meal 3 minus the rice
    140/ 24/ 0/ 4.5

Meal 6: 6oz steak
    (350/50/0/10)

cal/pro/carb/fat 2597/ 255/ 201/ 65

thanks bro. . .

Rookie
    remove the oats pwo.. do 1/2 a bagel instead... were gonna start with that. .your activity level is a little low.. is there any way you can do cardio 5 days a week?

how about early morning empty stomach cardio?? it's not a must, just a recomendation..
    I currently do cardio 3 days a week pwo plus an additional 2-3 days on my off days. Are you suggesting I do an additional 5 days? That would make 8 cardio sessions a week.

So just half a plain white bagel? I'll give that a try. Why that instead of the oats though?

3J
    I currently do cardio 3 days a week pwo plus an additional 2-3 days on my off days. Are you suggesting I do an additional 5 days? That would make 8 cardio sessions a week.

So just half a plain white bagel? I'll give that a try. Why that instead of the oats though?
    ohh.. i thought it was only 3 days.. that's how you made it seem...

that's fine...

oats are a complex carb.. takes more time to digest..

you need quicker absorbing carbs.. yet you dont want them to be really quick (some people do).. a semi-simple carb works exactly in that way.. it's a 3 chained carb unlike complex carbs which are 7 chained... it gets to your muscles when they really need it, help you recover and grow lbm..

Page 4 of 97 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
Thread Information