Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss dieting information)

Default Question about water. H2O
    OK so this might be one of the dumbest question to be asked but Itís not like I havenít read some other dumb questions. So question is first why is water so important?
    I was reading something and one of the mods were saying how he drinks 2 gal a day.
    What does it do beside the obvious as in detoxing and cleaning out your kidneys and your system. But more specificly what BB/ weight training benefits do you get from so much water? My confusion is that I thought water retention wasnít the greatest thing some people donít want to retain water and get that watery blown up look so why drink so much water than? And I know someones head is going to hurt again sorry. But one more question whatís in water is there Cal. Carbs.
    Protein. ??? What the hell is the deal with all this god dam water? Guys be patient with me I know I am a little mantel with a question like this. But what else would you be doing on a slow Sunday morning? Have a good day.. Mike
    Last edited by rocko419; 07-22-2007 at 10:37 AM.

the more water you drink the less water you retain, your body retains water when it doesn't get enough, to ensure it has a supply. if you drink 2 gals of water a day it doesn't hold onto any meaning you look drier and better than if you drink less

and no, there are no cals, carbs or protein in water.

Now you see thats why I love to ask a question dumb or not cuz I'm shore to get a grate answer. I honestly did not know that I guess thats why I asked excelent answer. Thank you. Mike..

Thread Information