Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(A forum to discuss anything to do with competitive bodybuilding. Who's gonna win the Mr. Olympia? When is the next Pro or Amateur bodybuilding show? Whats the best way to dry out before going on stage? Ask it all here.)

Rookie
    15 Weeks Out Need Help
    Ok so I am going to be 41 this year and my wife will be having a baby this summer, so I decided that after 22 years of training to compete just one time before I am a dad. I have never been completly clean. I first started just trying to gain weight a a 120 lb high school kid that always got pivked on. I began my quest for size. I made it up to about 2oo pounds. Now I am 15 weeks out from my first and only show. I was using test Cyp for a while alone and eating everything to put on some mass. I was solid but had a bad diet. As of today everything is perfect. I wake up at 6AM have a cup of collee and my adderal because I have ADD, It kicks in and I start 45 minutes of cardio on a empty stomach. Then I follow my friend/trainers diet. Meal 1 8 eggs, 2 yokes, 1 cup oatmeal. 2 hours later 8 ounces plan baked chicken with 1/2 cup brown rice. 2 hours later 8 ounces plain chicken 1/2 cup brown rice, by this time I have finished 2 quarts of water. an hour later 24G protein shake. Two hours after that 10 ounces chicken with broccol. Then a while after that 2 scoops NOEXPLODE and off to the gym. I train about 6 days a week. I come home and have a Cell Mass shake wit 24 G protein. Then 2 hours later10 ounces fish and broccoli, then 24 g protein and bed. All day I take Aminos, omega 3s. and Glutamine. Right now I am doing 200 mgs of QV Sust and 200 mgs of QV EQ (bold) I also take an Anavar in the morning and one at night. Since I was on Test Cyp I stayed on until the Sust and EQ kick in then I will taper of the Cyp. I pinned up 3x this way every 5 days. I also have 3 bottles of tren enthanate. I am starting to feel it, but want to make sure I have other people's opinions. This will be my first and only show and if I could place top 3 I'd be happy for masters class and a guy that started off at 125,
    So - Please add your input and be kind my levels are through the roof I am sure so I just tool an Arimadex. What are your recomendations. I have Test Cyp, 2 bottles QV Bold 200 mgs, 1 QV Sust 250, 3 bottles Tren entenate, 250 B/D Anavar, and 100 prescription Anavar. I have propecia, B12, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), and some Clomid.
    I was going to continue 1cc tren, 1cc sust, 2 annavar a day, and back off the test cyp, snd Annavar.
    Let me know what you think I should do with that stack, and if I should get some Masteron. Thanks Stay Strong.
    I think I have enough time where I can still gain wass as I am cuttin. I am looking forward to changing it up.

LK3
    Rookie
    I think you're taking to much juice.the meals sound fine.cardio is good . you definitely do not need mast.hopefully you are taking liver detoxifiers and some estrogen blockers with all of what you are taking.i don't know what you look like so i can't say what else you should be doing.

Thread Information