Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(A forum to discuss anything to do with competitive bodybuilding. Who's gonna win the Mr. Olympia? When is the next Pro or Amateur bodybuilding show? Whats the best way to dry out before going on stage? Ask it all here.)

Rookie
    Beginner Body Builder needing guidance
    Hi guys.
    Im a beginner in the game and i need some advice. Im 22 yrs old and weigh in at 230 pounds and my BF is 13 - 15 % .. im competing in my first contest in november and i need help with the dieting and training. I have a pre contest course which includes ... TREN , TEST PROP , HEAT , CLEN , WIN , T3 and all the post cycle therapy (pct). Please could you guys help me out as im in it to win it. Im dieting currently and it includes , 6 meals a day ,, three meals include cards and the other dont... please help a fellow builder out guys ..
    Cheers

Straight Up Gangster ! Die$eL~Man's Avatar
    what help do you need ...

you need to provide a little more info on what your diet and training looks like

Rookie
    ok my diet consists of 4 egg white's , oats and plain yogurt in the morning for breakfast ... i then do some cardio for about 30 mintues high and low intensity, at 10am i eat rice , tuna , peas , beans and brocalli and the same at lunch time, i then do resistance training at about 5 pm and i normally train just one body group eg chest on monday and back on tuesday etc. I do 4 sets of varying reps and weights. i will do my first set light but lots of reps and then go heavy and then back to light with reps. After training i have a shake and eat my dinner which consists of mainly chicken and green veg with no carbs...

I did my body fat today and im 12% at 98 kgs ... im wanting to get lean but im afraid of losing muscle mass... I will only start juicing in september and i have just come off a course of 10ml deca and 20ml sust250 ( with all the pct's)

Should i do another course for mass before i take my tren and test prop with all the cutting stacks or should i wait and how to i maintain the muscle mass and lose the body fat. I was told not to go below 90kg weight wise ... Its my first time and i dont want to make a fool of myself..

Rookie
    Any Other Site Or Service To Set Up A Diet Weight Loss Blog?

I'm a fitness coach and I'm trying to build a fitness diet and weight loss blog, but have no blogging or site skills. Has anyone used the service below, or can you tell me where I can get one done for about $75?

[url=http://www.digitalresalerightspro.com/exclusive/weightlossinternetbusiness.htm]Blog Development & Private Label Rights Content And Video On Blogging[/url]

I have tried posting projects on sites like elance but I'm getting quotes of five hundred dollars which is too high. I would need a few pages of content, hosting, autoresponder. I would like to run Adsense on it and some other diet affiliate programs I know about.

Please give me some options. If anyone can build a blog for me then PM please.

uniquemicals
Thread Information