Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(A forum to discuss the conversion of raw materials into body-enhancement compounds. Educate yourself in the chemistry side of anabolics, anti-estrogens, etc.)

New Liquid Orals
    I wonder if anybody knows what these UGL's are using for their liquid orals. The ones I've tried don't seem to have much if any alcohol and actually lean to the sweet side. I'm just real curious as to what that could be. I want to say it's glycerin in which case I would think it' a suspension
    Last edited by cool dude; 08-10-2012 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cool dude View Post
    I wonder if anybody knows what these UGL's are using for their liquid orals. The ones I've tried don't seem to have much if any alcohol and actually lean to the sweet side. I'm just real curious as to what that could be
    what kind of orals? like dbol & drol & var?

oral liquids like this usually suspended in some oil... i wouldn't expect it to be sweet. you sure its real or maybe they added something for taste? Ive heard of them doing that too i think.

Quote Originally Posted by AndroSport View Post
    what kind of orals? like dbol & drol & var?

oral liquids like this usually suspended in some oil... i wouldn't expect it to be sweet. you sure its real or maybe they added something for taste? Ive heard of them doing that too i think.
    Right, dbol, var, drol. I've bought liq.var, liq. aromasin and they both have a similar taste which is somewhat sweet and a far cry from the 190 proof shit I've made that is some rank shit . Of course when you're using 190 proof and peg I realize you're disolving the powder so I would accept it as two different things. As far as taste though, night and day

Novice
    You can check this stuff out. I have not used it myself but have seen it brought up in quite a few conversations.

Humco Flavor Plus Oral Suspending Vehicle 16 oz

Quote Originally Posted by bobbythebody View Post
    You can check this stuff out. I have not used it myself but have seen it brought up in quite a few conversations.

Humco Flavor Plus Oral Suspending Vehicle 16 oz
    Thanks a lot buddy, I just ordered some. I wld bet this is the big secret. They have the one u point out then they have a flavoring also. Here is where u want to get it if u decide to ( I looked around) COMPOUNDING and go to "flavor plus" and "flavor sweet"

You can't use glycerin, as soon as you add it to the product suspended in alcohol it re-constitutes.

It won't be with other compounds. Try it with d-bol. Isn't d-bol what he's talking about?

Rookie
    READ THE RULES! only warning!
    Last edited by juced_porkchop; 12-10-2012 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OhnoBo View Post
    hey, im new to the site.
    Read the rules knuckle head.
    Last edited by juced_porkchop; 12-10-2012 at 10:42 AM. Reason: thank you

Quote Originally Posted by cool dude View Post
    Thanks a lot buddy, I just ordered some. I wld bet this is the big secret. They have the one u point out then they have a flavoring also. Here is where u want to get it if u decide to ( I looked around) COMPOUNDING and go to "flavor plus" and "flavor sweet"
    What exactly did you order? Please let me know how it works. This looks like a great find!

Rookie
    Oral suspension works but just use everclear , vodka and if you need thickener use peg . Flavor it with cinnamon oil extract for making hard candy.. Shoot whatever it is into a preworkout and drink If you can't handle a little kick to clean your mouth.

Rookie

<a href="saleuggbootsstore.com/ugg-boots-ugg-fox-fur-c-4_7.html"><strong>Ugg Fox Fur Boots</strong></a>
    <a href="saleuggbootsstore.com/ugg-boots-ugg-classic-c-4_6.html"><strong>Ugg Classic Tall Boots</strong></a>
    <a href="saleuggbootsstore.com/ugg-accessory-ugg-earmuffs-c-1_2.html"><strong>Ugg Earmuffs</strong></a>
    <a href="saleuggbootsstore.com/ugg-boots-ugg-bailey-button-c-4_5.html"><strong>Ugg Bailey Button</strong></a>
    <a href="saleuggbootsstore.com/ugg-new-arrivals-c-15.html"><strong>Ugg New Arrivals</strong></a>

Thread Information