Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products
 

(A forum to discuss the conversion of raw materials into body-enhancement compounds. Educate yourself in the chemistry side of anabolics, anti-estrogens, etc.)

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Novice
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    3
    so im making a new blend...
    what do you guys think?
    per ML
    200mg TestE
    200mg EQ
    200mg MastE

    will use it this winter as a lean gainer. Im not new to anything homebrew especially high concentration blends. so before people flame it....please have some background knowledge/experience.

    I will be using 3% BA, 18% BB, 100% EO as the carrier.

  2. #2
    Junior Bodybuilder crios660's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    482
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by alexg218 View Post
    what do you guys think?
    per ML
    200mg TestE
    200mg EQ
    200mg MastE

    will use it this winter as a lean gainer. Im not new to anything homebrew especially high concentration blends. so before people flame it....please have some background knowledge/experience.

    I will be using 3% BA, 18% BB, 100% EO as the carrier.
    Sounds like a sweet blend!

  3. #3
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    3
    remove Mast E , add Primo E

  4. #4
    Novice
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by chicrute View Post
    remove Mast E , add Primo E
    Yeah unfortunatly primo bairly holds at 200 on its own... That blend would cripple you lol... Would be sweet tho if i had a spare mortgage:P

  5. #5
    Novice
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    3
    Sounds painful to inject, but awesomely awesome at the same time. Good luck!

  6. #6
    Senior Member TheMilkMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    10
    You can make that hold? I'm impressed. I suppose I could as well with that much EO but I have issues with high concentration stuff. I get red welts with anything more than "normal"

  7. #7
    Junior Bodybuilder letsgetyolked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    498
    Rep Power
    3
    Sounds good if u can mange all the pins. haha.

  8. #8
    Novice
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    3
    So 3.5weeks into the high concentrate cycle... Must say if i dont use the hotwater bottle for 20-30 mins after pins it is quite painful lol but using the hot water bottle gives nothing except a slight tightness... holding no problem tho and very very thin so im impressed + only 2x 1.5ml pins per week so worth the pain as if they were all seperate i would be pinning 6ml + using 3 diff vials being a pain! Defo give it a try guys id maybe reccomend moving the mast out if you can handle it ... My hairs falling out already lol.
    Last edited by alexg218; 09-03-2012 at 07:18 PM.

  9. #9
    Pro Bodybuilder 4everBulking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    5
    sounds good to me

  10. #10
    Moderator JimiThing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,709
    Rep Power
    2
    I hate multi compound blends - no offense.
    I'll explain why. Lets say you start to lose hair...your f ed masteron is in blend. Lets say BP goes through roof ..again f ed as eq is part of blend. Hate em.

  11. #11
    Novice
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by JimiThing View Post
    I hate multi compound blends - no offense.
    I'll explain why. Lets say you start to lose hair...your f ed masteron is in blend. Lets say BP goes through roof ..again f ed as eq is part of blend. Hate em.
    Yeah see your point tho if you have history with the compounds... No sides that are intolerable... Why not. Hairloss... Isnt bad when it is i will see a gp. as for bp its not an issue as i bairly retain water because of a clean diet and i use a bp monitor to check usually 3-4x pw

  12. #12
    Moderator JimiThing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,709
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by alexg218 View Post
    Yeah see your point tho if you have history with the compounds... No sides that are intolerable... Why not. Hairloss... Isnt bad when it is i will see a gp. as for bp its not an issue as i bairly retain water because of a clean diet and i use a bp monitor to check usually 3-4x pw
    Its all good . Dont get me wrong I was just speaking for myself. If it works for you go for it man!

  13. #13
    Little FAGGOT
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    122
    Rep Power
    0
    sorry to sound fresh...whats EO?

  14. #14
    Pro Bodybuilder Rastas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,338
    Rep Power
    4
    Ethyl Oleate.

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads
  1. By Solid Snake in forum Chemical Study
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-12-2014, 06:39 AM
  2. By Roid The Lloyd in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-02-2012, 07:19 PM
  3. By Hawgslayer in forum Testosterone Replacement Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 06:03 PM
  4. By PARKER27 in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 12:28 PM
  5. By simpllyhuge in forum Chemical Study
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-22-2007, 03:46 PM
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  

3Js Nutrition Network

juicepump







mr supps





3Js Nutrition Network