Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(A forum to discuss the conversion of raw materials into body-enhancement compounds. Educate yourself in the chemistry side of anabolics, anti-estrogens, etc.)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Bodybuilder
    Tren "over powers" Test?
    Ill make it quick, is it true that doing a cycle of Test and Tren E, that you should keep the dosage of Test lower than the Tren because they both "fight" over the same receptor...and Tren is more powerful?

If so, why even mess with the Test? And what dosages would you guys recommend?

Yes that is true. You still need Test in your cycle though because the low dose of Test helps keep the side effects to a minimum, and for some, no side effects at all. You should also still run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during cycle or at least have one on hand "just in case".

As far as dosage, it depends. If this is your first cycle, it's recommended to not dabble with Tren at all until you have more cycles under your belt. But, if you've done a couple cycles already, the dosage could be something like Tren E > 600 - 800mg per week and Test > 300 - 500mg per week with the 300 - 400mg range being the most favorable.

Junior Bodybuilder
    How come so many people that stack tren and test run higher dosage of test? I mean, would they even get the benefits from the tren with the test being dosed higher?

Up until just recently it was always believed that running Test higher then Tren was the way to do it but more and more, people are finding that that's simply not the case. Because Test and Tren both fight for the same receptors, it would make sense to run the stronger of the two at a higher dose, which in this case is the Tren.

Yes, those that run their cycle with higher dose Test then Tren will still see the benefits from the Tren. My last cycle, that's how I ran it. But, by running the Tren higher dosage, the gains/benefits are suppose to be far greater with less side effects

Junior Bodybuilder
    when you want to run more tren than test though you need to raise the tren. I think good gains start at about 600 tren when you keep test low

other than that low dose of tren is not worth it unless you want it for a cutting cycle than it works grate.

Agreed....thx ^^^^

Tren doesn't 'over power' test, in terms of androgen reception -- but tren does over power test in relation to it's anabolic and androgenic properties. Tren has a higher binding affinity than test, meaning it will bind quicker and more securely into the androgen receptor than test.

Junior Bodybuilder
    So, would the Tren still be able to do its thing if the test dosage was higher than the tren?

Muscles can't stop this.. Pinnacle@Rep's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shainesboostin View Post
    So, would the Tren still be able to do its thing if the test dosage was higher than the tren?
    Bro, I hope my man don't get pissed for referencing him to you but.... I think you may be getting misinformation here! Thats just my opinion. I've always run higher test than my Tren or Deca and have always gotten great results. However, I have never run my Deca or Tren in higher dosage than my test so I cannot honestly say that running higher Tren than test is bad or good. All I can say is that I would not want to take a chance on trendick and I've got someone you really should talk to cause he is proof in the pudding the Tren King!!!
    Get your posts and PM Cobra Strike, this guy is a Tren God and can tell you more useful info on Tren than anyone I know. Whatever he tells you you can take for truth. This bro seriously is here to provide ppl with honest help! You just don't catch him in the Chemical section much!
    I don't know why this thread hasn't been moved honestly, to another section because if so I think you would have already gotten input from Cobra.
    POWERED BY PINNACLE LABS !!!

Knowledge Equals Results Phatbastard's Avatar
    OK I have bitten my tounge as long as I can on this issue!!!!!!!!!!! In my opinion Tren whether Ace or E is the Master steroid for many reasons! Look it up and figure it out for your self! It works well no matter how u want to run it Test higher or Tren higher! dosent matter its a producer bottom line! Some claim its a labido killer Im guessing there the ones that havent used it! Competative for same receptors? its stronger and gona win regardless of the dose! what it dosent take up test will! So do your reaserch!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Phatbastard View Post
    OK I have bitten my tounge as long as I can on this issue!!!!!!!!!!! In my opinion Tren whether Ace or E is the Master steroid for many reasons! Look it up and figure it out for your self! It works well no matter how u want to run it Test higher or Tren higher! dosent matter its a producer bottom line! Some claim its a labido killer Im guessing there the ones that havent used it! Competative for same receptors? its stronger and gona win regardless of the dose! what it dosent take up test will! So do your reaserch!!!!!!!
    Reps!
    Test/Tren Shows AWESOME results.

They fight for the same receptor, yes. Tren is 5x as anabolic and androgenic than Test, thus it will win the "fight" for the receptor. It's not more of an issue of running the Tren higher to see BETTER results, its moreso a waste of money to run the Test higher, because the Tren is going to take all the receptors it can take regardless. HOWEVER, some people claim less sides with an HRT dose of Test and higher levels of Tren, I'd be curious to see if these claims hold up, as I have never run it this way personally.

Quote Originally Posted by epoxy View Post
    They fight for the same receptor, yes. Tren is 5x as anabolic and androgenic than Test, thus it will win the "fight" for the receptor. It's not more of an issue of running the Tren higher to see BETTER results, its moreso a waste of money to run the Test higher, because the Tren is going to take all the receptors it can take regardless. HOWEVER, some people claim less sides with an HRT dose of Test and higher levels of Tren, I'd be curious to see if these claims hold up, as I have never run it this way personally.
    I'm here to tell you for me at least they hold up.I have run it severals ways even with out Test!

Currently running 500mg Tren E 400mg Test C!

Repo is currently running around 800mg of Tren Enth and I believe 300mg of Test and he states he has very minimal side effects if any at all.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Is he using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) throughout?

Quote Originally Posted by shainesboostin View Post
    Is he using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) throughout?
    Don't quote me on this but I believe so.

Rookie
    Running low doses of tren e... are the sides overwhelming? or bearable?

Tren e is mild on the sides compared to ace for me. I've ran ace the same as test (700 weekly of each) and it's amazing, but I was an unbearable sweaty prick...

LOL oh the Tren sweats! Thats the worst side I have ever gotten from Tren! But I agree its fuckin insane But its a good sign also!

Quote Originally Posted by Trener View Post
    Running low doses of tren e... are the sides overwhelming? or bearable?
    Everyone is different! Other than sweats I have never gotten any neg sides from it. Thats not to say U won't!

Fart Knocker
    this thread just ass fucked me wide open...

Junior Bodybuilder
    Guys for me it would be impossible. at 1500mg week test E, I would have to run some shit pile of tren to make it higher. (currently in a blast phase)

I have run it a lower dose, when I was crusing on 500mg would run the tren a up to 100mg or 150mg eod, based on how I felt, but never below 100. 10 weeks max.

The sides of tren are a harsh but I never run it higher than 150mg eod. I was told to try 75mg ed, but im a pussy hehe.

I can run tren E at 800-1500 with no issues. I think they work differently in the body because of ester.

While I know its a much stronger compound, and would take up more recpors you have to understand that its such a quick thing in the body, and you can take a VERY SEROUS VOLUME OF TEST, before you get saturated.
    I know pros, IFBB pros on 3grams a week cruise and up to 10 grams a week when building. 30IUs pharma grade GH etc.
    Shit I know women IFBB pros running 300mg of prop a week.
    I dont think that the little tiny ammounts of drugs we run would be an issue.
    If your running 500-100mg test and 100mg eod of tren, IMO your more than fine.

but hey, im just a brother of iron....

Do Not Contact
    I've never ran Test higher than Tren, but I have run them at the same doses and i've run Tren higher....both with amazing results!!

Novice
    No matter how you decide to run the tren it is going to kick ass, that***8217;s just what it does as far as running one over the other I think that just all depends on the person and how they react to the sides and finding the dose that keeps off the sides of tren as much as possible cause they are very fucked up sides. But hey this is just my two cent's from my cycle of test/tren.
    P.S. tren dick is a side too for whoever said it was BS, TRUST ME

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information