Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

This forum will focused on Weight loss. Burning fat , Loosing 20 pounds in 7 days , Lowering Blood pressure, Healthy diet practices and Cutting. This is not to under cut the Diet forum. It it to specialize taking off the unwanted pounds as quickly as possible.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By AndroSport
  • 1 Post By AndroSport
    Novice
    Slin insensetivity and weight loss?
    Long story short, I was a disgustingly fat sack of shit, but it really wasn't because I lived off fast food and candy. I was eating an average mans diet, ate bread, pasta, fruits, some junk here and there, and I ballooned to 356 lbs by the time I was 20.

Little by little, I learned my family has a history of type 2 diabetes, then I learned about my body type and what diet I should follow. Fast forward till I was 23, I dropped to 163 lbs. I did everything I could, followed INSANELY strict diets, ran and ran and ran some more, lifted weight and expanded as much energy as possible. Supplemented with Mythldrene ECA, best none hormonal stimulant, I don't know if it's still available.

After all that I realized, the only way I could lose weight is by doing Keto or very restricted carbs, low fat and high protein. I must follow that diet if I want to stay lean, because otherwise I'd just turn into a ballon again. During my transformation, I sliped into depression for a couple of months and didn't follow with diet and exercise, I went from 200 to 240-250.

My questions:

1- what can I do to improve my insulin response?
    2- what can I do upregulate my sugar metabolism?
    3- Hmmm.... That's it for now, thanks!

Novice
    Seriously? Nothing?

Get in touch with 3J on this board... give him ALLLLLL of this information and more... anything you have and start a plan with him. He will guide you and you will see results. Good luck bro... keep putting in work!
    Meinuntergang likes this.

Novice
    I was actually putting it as my last resort, because I thought I'd ask around before I get a plan because being a student sucks when it comes to finances, especially since tuition is due in two weeks lol

I know how to lose weight, I know how to control my blood sugar, but I feel it's unmaintainable and insanely strict, I know I'm doing it the hard way, even the wrong way perhaps but it's all I hav for now.

Thanks brother!

Quote Originally Posted by Meinuntergang View Post
    I was actually putting it as my last resort, because I thought I'd ask around before I get a plan because being a student sucks when it comes to finances, especially since tuition is due in two weeks lol

I know how to lose weight, I know how to control my blood sugar, but I feel it's unmaintainable and insanely strict, I know I'm doing it the hard way, even the wrong way perhaps but it's all I hav for now.

Thanks brother!
    3J works with many students and will accept payment plans and work with what you have brother. If you don't have his email let me know and I will post it up here.

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by AndroSport View Post
    3J works with many students and will accept payment plans and work with what you have brother. If you don't have his email let me know and I will post it up here.
    Really? That would be awesome, because success is 70% diet, 20% iron and 10% gear.

Feel free to send me a personal message with his mail as well as ny details you might have.

Thanks brother, your help is much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Meinuntergang View Post
    Really? That would be awesome, because success is 70% diet, 20% iron and 10% gear.

Feel free to send me a personal message with his mail as well as ny details you might have.

Thanks brother, your help is much appreciated.
    I don't know that I can PM you yet you need a few more posts but it is ok to put his ion up here.

Email him at: 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM

there is also a banner on the right side of the screen here on ology if you click it you will go to his diet thread with all of the info there and pics of his clients before&after etc.

just let him know your whole story and history and everything and he will work with you to set something up that works for your income level etc... his main concern is a happy customer and having a more healthy customer... and thats what he does GET RESULTS. You have to be willing to follow his plan to a "T" and take his advice and go through a successful recomp to get your body responding to your new nutritional intake

keep posting your results once you get with him... i know it will be successful if you are committed to getting healthier
    Meinuntergang likes this.

Novice
    Will do brother, and will update!

uniquemicals
Thread Information