Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

This forum will focused on Weight loss. Burning fat , Loosing 20 pounds in 7 days , Lowering Blood pressure, Healthy diet practices and Cutting. This is not to under cut the Diet forum. It it to specialize taking off the unwanted pounds as quickly as possible.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Clamp
    Rookie
    Need weight loss help
    Hey everyone,
    I need a little extra help I used to work out every day twice daily, i was injured and couldnt not work out at all! i have gained literally 30 lbs and now that i am able to work out i cant seem to lose all the weight i have gained. i still work out not as hard but more cardio and its been 6 months. is there anything that can help me shed the lbs and get back to where i was? or give me some additional ideas to get back into shape. my stats are
    hight:5'5"
    weight:210
    been working out 6 months
    any ideas, products, and help will be muchly appreciated!!!

Quote Originally Posted by releasethetwins View Post
    Hey everyone,
    I need a little extra help I used to work out every day twice daily, i was injured and couldnt not work out at all! i have gained literally 30 lbs and now that i am able to work out i cant seem to lose all the weight i have gained. i still work out not as hard but more cardio and its been 6 months. is there anything that can help me shed the lbs and get back to where i was? or give me some additional ideas to get back into shape. my stats are
    Losing fat in more about diet than about exercise. Try tracking your total caloric intake daily including a breakdown of protein, carbs, and fat. Do this for two weeks. Look at the data and then start eating less calories. It's really that simple. The rest is details.......important details.......but start with a caloric defict first and then get some more help tweaking after that.

what kind of injury was it?

Quote Originally Posted by releasethetwins View Post
    Hey everyone,
    Look online to check your BMR and from there attempt to estimate how many calories you burn each day. Take about 300-500 calories off of what you'd burn in a normal day and voila you'll start losing weight.

Some things that really help me when I'm cutting:

#1. Green tea. This seriously takes the hunger away. I don't know if it's placebo or if it really does suppress appetite but it always helps tide me over when I'm hungry.

#2. Sprints. I like sprinting, and high intensity running for a couple of reasons. First is it takes significantly less time to burn the same amount of calories and second it doesn't bring up my appetite like cardio does.

#3. Sunlight. Sunlight suppresses appetite by raising MSH levels. As an added bonus you'll also get a nice tan

#4. Water. Regardless of whether you're cutting or bulking you need water. Your body is %70 water afterall.

#5. Just eat healthy. You can eat a jar of pickles (high sodium though) or a hoho. the hoho has 2X the calories, but which do you think'll fill you up more?

Enough said, I wish you the best of luck and hope you're back to your old self soon. Good luck.
    Nightmare007 likes this.

Exercise and healthy eating habits for one. Others include supplements, for example, anti oxidants, whey protein, vitamins, supplements for energy all sorts of different things. The main thing to focus on here is what you eat and your workouts.

I am banned!
    You havent mentioned what you eat. What helped me lose 32 pounds last year was a low carb, high protein diet and one hour of swimming every day. Id eat chicken, meat, seafood along with veggies in the form of soups, salads or stir-fries and it was great. A few weight loss secrets - eat food with less salt. Salt might make you retain water which shows as weight gain on a weighing scale. Sleep for 7-8 hours every day. Eat 5 small meals throughout the day (even if you are not hungry). This will curb your hunger pangs and make you feel full all the time. Drink a LOT of water. Really helps with digestion.
    (dukandiet.com/Dukan-Coaching/Slimming-Secrets)
    Last edited by rhondagraymond; 08-16-2012 at 05:09 AM.

I view it like this, I eat to lose weight, and exercise to get fit. You can work out 100 times a day, but if your shoveling crappy food in your mouth, you'll never get thin... Strong however is different than thing... some of the strongest dudes I know eat like crap all the time, but that's besides the point.

Eat right to get thin.

so true, first thing first take note of everything you are eating..then there are a few websites that will break it all down for you. next cardio, try cardio early morning on a empty stomach no longer than a hour but no less than 30 mins... try taking a pre workout like jacked...i know the feeling of trying to get back in the gym after getting hurt!

uniquemicals
Thread Information