Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

This forum will focused on Weight loss. Burning fat , Loosing 20 pounds in 7 days , Lowering Blood pressure, Healthy diet practices and Cutting. This is not to under cut the Diet forum. It it to specialize taking off the unwanted pounds as quickly as possible.

Rookie
    Default M2F needs to lose 45-50 lbs in 9 months
    Hi! I'm a 21 year old M2F, and I'd like to lose 45-50 lbs in 9 months. I'm currently 6' 1", 190-200 lbs, with a 32-34" waist, and a BMR of 2100. I'd like to get my weight to 140-155 lbs, and my waist to mid-to-upper twenties.

I guesstimate I eat about 1500 calories per day, 50/50 carbs and protein. I also do a lot of walking and climbing up the five flights of stairs to my dorm multiple times a day.

I have a very strange body type: my arms are average, my legs are muscular, but my torso is a bunch of flab.

Since I have no idea why my 600 cal/day deficit and physical activity isn't causing me to lose weight (or gain, which is good), I guess the only option is to use supplements.

So this is what I plan on taking:

1. Spironolactone, 100 mg/day (anti-androgen portion of M2F HRT)

2. Estradiol, 100 mcg/day patch, semiweekly (estrogen portion of M2F HRT)

3. DNP, 200-400 mg/day, one week on, one week off (wouldn't mind the temp increase, as Leeds is cold in the winter when I return from summer break in California)

4. Phentermine, 37.5 mg/day (to offset the sides of DNP)

I plan on drinking lots of water to offset the thirst and electrolyte disturbances from the spironolactone and DNP. I also plan on more closely monitoring my diet, and consume mostly protein with a small amount of unrefined carbs, like bread and pasta, and try to eliminate my soda intake. I also plan on increasing my activity a bit more, to tone up my abs (difficult with the Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), but I'll try!).

All in all, I hope to lose about 5-6 lbs/month. Then I can look good in my T-shirt and jeans, and can wear tight clothes without looking stupid.

Advice and suggestions (including "WTF are you doing?!") is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    D.

I have no knowledge on this subject whatsoever, but I have to say it caught my attention purely because I've never seen something like this posted here before. I've never used DNP nor phentermine - but you've got 9 months. I think you could do it without, but hey, you're a (soon to be) woman which means you want everything done yesterday! Diet will be key for you. I'd come up with a plan and stick to it the whole time. You can post your diet in 3J's thread and he can critique it for you. Keep us updated.

Hmm, Where to start...

First of, If you take 400mg of crystal DNP you are going to lose a hell of a lot more than 6 lbs a month. You should be atleast doubling that. most likley around 12 lbs a mont if not more.

Next, Drinking a lot of water will not do anythng for the electrolyte deficiency. Get some coconut milk. If you can not get that, dont want to or just cant stand it, get some V8. No low sodium either. Just plain old V8.

If I were you i would first find something that will help with food cravings. You are going to be hungry all the time from the DNP.

I have taken a lot of DNP. Mostly just to experiment with it. Here is what I have found the best.

Week 1

200mg DNP
    ECA stack at 12.5/200/81
    appatite serpresant
    alpha lipoic acid
    All other suppoting supps.

week 2-5

400mg DNP
    ECA stack at 25/200/81
    appatite serpresant
    alpha lipoic acid

week 6

400mg DNP
    ECA stack at 12.5/200/81
    appatite serpresant
    alpha lipoic acid

Week 7

appatite serp.
    alpha lipoic acid

Week 7 for me is by far the most important. When I come off DNP by itself or ECA by itself I get INSANE gravings for carbs and my appatite is through the roof. Now combine the 2 then come off? Oh boy... So the appatite serp in week 7 is the key to it all.

After week 7 do moderate amount of carbs and cardio 5-6 times a week. It will take another 2-3 weeks to lose all the water your organs sucked up from the DNP. after week 10 you should be down like 30-35 lbs as long as you keep up your cardio on the 4~ weeks after you stop the drugs.

I highly suggest you read some more on DNP as it is very safe if you know wha you are doing but will kill you if you dont. No drinking or drugs while you are on it, etc.

Good luck...

Oh, and just to cover everything, "WTF are you doing?"

I am banned!
    Go on keto diet, you'll drop 2-3lb every week. scrap the DNP and phentermine, I've heard nothing but bad things about DNP, I recommend Ephedrine and caffeine.

Super Baller Ass Novice sealevel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by You mad Bro View Post
    Go on keto diet, you'll drop 2-3lb every week. scrap the DNP and phentermine, I've heard nothing but bad things about DNP, I recommend Ephedrine and caffeine.
    Phentermine and ephedrine is essentially the same thing. That being said, the ECA stack is a good start to drop such a ridiculous amount of weight in an unreasonable amount of time. Be aware though phentermine carries some pretty nasty emotional and mental side effects. Your body is already going to be out of whack from chemical castration so be careful with it. May I ask why you have decided to embark down this journey? I'm not judging, I am just completely in love with my beautiful penis and can't understand why anyone would want to chop theirs off.

Rookie
    OK, here's my new weight loss plan, as DNP is going to be too expensive on my budget:

First, I've calculated my metabolism if I was a female of my age, weight, and height (My current metabolism is 2100 cal/day; I'm pre-HRT, but will be starting in September, so I need to adjust my calculations to accomodate for the metabolic decline), and it comes out to 1770 cal/day. I expect my exercise routine to increase that to 2000 cal/day. So I plan on eating a high protein, low fat, low carb diet of 1250 cal/day (meatballs every day, yum!), and use phentermine to suppress my cravings and give me an energy boost. Since it takes 25 cals to metabolize 100 cals of protein, I'm effectively only taking in 937.5 cals/day, giving me a caloric deficit of 832.5-1062.5 cals/day (depending on if I exercise that day), or 5827.5-7437.5 calories per week. So I'll be losing 1.67-2.13 lbs per week. So I should reach my goal in 6-7 months.

I, of course, plan on taking a multivitamin to make up for any nutritional deficiencies.

Any other advice?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by sealevel View Post
    Phentermine and ephedrine is essentially the same thing. That being said, the ECA stack is a good start to drop such a ridiculous amount of weight in an unreasonable amount of time. Be aware though phentermine carries some pretty nasty emotional and mental side effects. Your body is already going to be out of whack from chemical castration so be careful with it. May I ask why you have decided to embark down this journey? I'm not judging, I am just completely in love with my beautiful penis and can't understand why anyone would want to chop theirs off.

Who said I wanted SRS? I'm actually an androgyne (mentally both male and female, yet also neither), and I'm adjusting my body type to make that known. I love my penis too! Can't imagine not being able to pee standing up. So yeah, I'm going to become an "it" :-)

Super Baller Ass Novice sealevel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Protoman2050 View Post
    Who said I wanted SRS? I'm actually an androgyne (mentally both male and female, yet also neither), and I'm adjusting my body type to make that known. I love my penis too! Can't imagine not being able to pee standing up. So yeah, I'm going to become an "it" :-)
    I commend your individuality. None the less, phentermine can really whack you out, be very aware of your behavior while taking it. Best of luck on your endeavors

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by sealevel View Post
    I commend your individuality. None the less, phentermine can really whack you out, be very aware of your behavior while taking it. Best of luck on your endeavors
    Or I could just smoke my tobacco pipe (works wonders for appetite suppression; I only drink 744 calories of soda per day, and hardly ever want solid food...this is why I'm so fat, pure sugar diet is not good!). I'd need to take aspirin and/or Plavix to prevent blood clots, with the estradiol and my polycythemia.

I plan on going to med school after I graduate uni (want to become a gastroenterologist), and I hang out with pharmacists a lot. So I know how to keep myself (generally) healthy.

Rookie
    As my weight drops, should I lower my caloric intake to accomodate for the slow down in metabolism while maintaining the deficit?

Rookie
    What about adding metformin to increase insulin sensitivity, suppress appetite, and lower carbohydrate absorption?

Resident MD
    Metformin doesn't lower carbohydrate absorption. You seem to have a lot going on medically(hormone therapy, polycythemia). Personally I wouldn't recommend adding it because of the potential for renal toxicity.

Thundernuts
    same problem here. i'm 6'1 205 waist sz is 34, my body is average with the exception of the 15 pounds that need to come off my torso area. but dropping that low is a little much, you already have a good size frame no need wasting it lookin like a ferret on meth at 140. u need to set goal for something around 175 ish.

Rookie
    Could somebody email me I got a couple questioBns for this cycle need someone with experience. Like ms1065 if someone could help me out that would be great can't send pm cuz I haven't posted fifty times which is ridcliois. Since I'm on the site a lot just don't chime in a lot because most of the time people have already helped each other out.

czuniga2296@gmail.com

Evolution in Motion Mrrippedzilla's Avatar
    Short answer - yes.
    Every week or so, get a weight measurement, then recalculate your bmr, and adjust your calories accordingly. As you drop the pounds, your metabolism will slow down, so you'll either need to lower your calories or increase your activity.
    But be warned - the lower your calories go, the harder it is for those last few pounds to dissappear. I always prefer to increase my cardio.

Thread Information