Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

This forum will focused on Weight loss. Burning fat , Loosing 20 pounds in 7 days , Lowering Blood pressure, Healthy diet practices and Cutting. This is not to under cut the Diet forum. It it to specialize taking off the unwanted pounds as quickly as possible.

Clen and women fat loss
    Hi,
    I need a bit of advice on whether taking Clen would benefit me. I have had 3 children and i am now 31 and finding it hard to shift the fat off.I go to the gym 3 times a week,cardio for 40-60 mins and light weights.I want to tone more than build muscle mass but i just cant move the baby belly and love handles i have!My diets ok,but i will eat every now, bread and pasta ect..im 5ft tall and weigh 121 lb.Will taking Clen help with speeding up the weight loss and is it the best one for women to take?
    Thanks

Junior Bodybuilder
    The toughest lift is your ass off the couch!
    In short, clen is not your answer. We are the same age, have kids, etc. IMO clen isn't worth the sides. I tried one cycle and hated it so much I never dosed to the full dose or was able to finish the whole cycle due to the sides.

Abs are made in the kitchen. If you're diet's not on point, it just won't go away. Ifyou've dieted for a while and don't see results, diet longer. And I'm not talking about simply eating less. I'm talking about the appropriate calories and macronutrient breakdown.

If you are looking to build muscle, light weights isn't going to cut it. You're going to have to go heavier.

Need to Build Muscle does have good OTC fatburners if you are looking at going that route. They will be a boost, but not work alone. You've got to do the rest .

Here's more details on the sides of clen I experienced. In short, horrible hand shakes and I felt my head was stuck in a vice it hurt so bad. I also couldn't sleep even though I took it in the morning. Ever forgotten to eat, so you get that shakey, lightheaded, headache, cold sweat and know you need to eat cause of low blood sugar? Well, that's how I felt 100% of the time. I absolutely could not stick to my diet because of that. I fet like if I just had a snack, the shakes and headaches would go away. If anything, I think I gained weight on clen. I felt so miserable, I was snapping at my kids and I just don't do that.

It was an eye opening experience. All in all, I did much better sticking to my diet and training. Felt better too!

I realize that not everyone has these sides, but to me, it just wasn't worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mt-momma View Post
    In short, clen is not your answer. We are the same age, have kids, etc. IMO clen isn't worth the sides. I tried one cycle and hated it so much I never dosed to the full dose or was able to finish the whole cycle due to the sides.

Abs are made in the kitchen. If you're diet's not on point, it just won't go away. Ifyou've dieted for a while and don't see results, diet longer. And I'm not talking about simply eating less. I'm talking about the appropriate calories and macronutrient breakdown.

If you are looking to build muscle, light weights isn't going to cut it. You're going to have to go heavier.

Need to Build Muscle does have good OTC fatburners if you are looking at going that route. They will be a boost, but not work alone. You've got to do the rest .

Here's more details on the sides of clen I experienced. In short, horrible hand shakes and I felt my head was stuck in a vice it hurt so bad. I also couldn't sleep even though I took it in the morning. Ever forgotten to eat, so you get that shakey, lightheaded, headache, cold sweat and know you need to eat cause of low blood sugar? Well, that's how I felt 100% of the time. I absolutely could not stick to my diet because of that. I fet like if I just had a snack, the shakes and headaches would go away. If anything, I think I gained weight on clen. I felt so miserable, I was snapping at my kids and I just don't do that.

It was an eye opening experience. All in all, I did much better sticking to my diet and training. Felt better too!

I realize that not everyone has these sides, but to me, it just wasn't worth it.
    ^^^^ best advice you'll ever get! Sounds like you need to switch up your diet and workout routine before you think about clen. Taking clen without making those changes first will get you nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieKizz View Post
    Hi,
    I need a bit of advice on whether taking Clen would benefit me. I have had 3 children and i am now 31 and finding it hard to shift the fat off.I go to the gym 3 times a week,cardio for 40-60 mins and light weights.I want to tone more than build muscle mass but i just cant move the baby belly and love handles i have!My diets ok,but i will eat every now, bread and pasta ect..im 5ft tall and weigh 121 lb.Will taking Clen help with speeding up the weight loss and is it the best one for women to take?
    Thanks
    Hi BlondieKizz Welcome

I'm not a fan of clen, like the others stated, Clen is not what u need. You really need to make sure your diet is dialed in. Loosing weight is really 80 % diet/ 20 % training.
    Lifting weights will help you tone, don't be scared to go heavier, you won't "bulk" you will get tighter & toner.
    Check out our diet section.

Good luck to u

Thanks for the advice,It is starting to sound like taking Clen would not benefit me..side affects would drive me nuts! I have this week changed my cardio from 40-60 mins on the cross trainer to doing a Body Combat class 3 times a week and i notice the different!! 20 MINS into the class and i was sweating and pushing my self to get though it! As for the diet can you give me tips on what i should be doing? Is there a food group i should cut out or lower my intake on? Sorry if i sound dumb on all this stuff.

Denial is not a river! Sassytassie84's Avatar
    Talk to 3J about getting you on a diet to suit your particular needs. I will be a client of his soon and have heard awesome things. Check the boards for his clients. They all give rave reviews!

Quote Originally Posted by Sassytassie84 View Post
    Talk to 3J about getting you on a diet to suit your particular needs. I will be a client of his soon and have heard awesome things. Check the boards for his clients. They all give rave reviews!
    x2. I just became a client of 3J.

The Degrees of Motion TheMinister's Avatar
    Hi you need to learn about bmr and tdee. Go to the free sticky on it. I think it's the top one in this forum.
    With three kids, if you don't have a maid, and have to take care of them clen might make you impatient.

One of my best friends put on 20 pounds giving birth. She was 100, now 120, but the weight gradually returned to normal. It seems it just takes time. I think it took six months or so. I'd happily put you in touch with her if you want

ive done a 2 week on, 2 week off cycle, 8 weeks total, of clen, once every couple years for about 6 years... so 3 cycles total... never got many sides except hands feeling a bit shakey... using RUI products, dosing all the way up to 200ML/taken first thing in the morning... 6'2, 225lbs... different people different sides... and results... i didnt get many...

3J
    there is no magic pill.. there is no magic compound.. its diet and training.. simple as that.. clen is for those who want to drop to very low fat levels and have stalled.. not for someone who wants to just get in shape
    80% Diet 15% Training 5% gear

OWNER OF 3J'S NUTRITION NETWORK

IF INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CLIENT FOR DIET ADVICE E-MAIL ME AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM

uniquemicals
Thread Information