Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

This forum will focused on Weight loss. Burning fat , Loosing 20 pounds in 7 days , Lowering Blood pressure, Healthy diet practices and Cutting. This is not to under cut the Diet forum. It it to specialize taking off the unwanted pounds as quickly as possible.

Thread:

Clen

Rookie
    Clen
    I am interested in purchasing clean, authenic clen. If anyone has info on where i can get some from, i would be very thankful. Contact me at lddiggins@yahoo.com

Dude, your asking to be scammed, edit your post and remove your email address.
    Also you cant ask for a source on the forum, I would suggest you check out a few of the board sponsor here they are gtg

The Degrees of Motion TheMinister's Avatar
    I'd get rid of your email address, but I would go for manpower

Amateur Bodybuilder bigpapabuff's Avatar
    The sponsor here RUI-Products has clean, authentic clen.

saikijeen
    howdy
    plz try clen of LA pharma it works a lot i tried it if possible stack it with winstrol but make sure you drink gallons of water and grip a clean diet you will get the desired results. Make sure you take it for consecutive 14 days and get off it for at least 14 days and then for another 14 days on.

However, you can try Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) dosage at night keep the dosge upto 40 mg of Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) before sleep it will keep your beta receptors up and working as Clen downgrads the beta receptors so Clen might not work for beyond 14 or 16 days.

Make sure you do a lot of Cardio. I lost 8 kgs in one months and ofcourse i maintained the cycle according to what i mentioned above.

Start with atleast 40 mg (male) then raise it till 120 mg dont go beyond that, you can only if your body allows.

hope it helps. all the best for the Burn

FAT#######

Of the studies i've read, ketotifen is the only thing that works at up-reglating the receptors while on clen.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by saikijeen View Post
    plz try clen of LA pharma it works a lot i tried it if possible stack it with winstrol but make sure you drink gallons of water and grip a clean diet you will get the desired results. Make sure you take it for consecutive 14 days and get off it for at least 14 days and then for another 14 days on.

However, you can try Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) dosage at night keep the dosge upto 40 mg of Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) before sleep it will keep your beta receptors up and working as Clen downgrads the beta receptors so Clen might not work for beyond 14 or 16 days.

Make sure you do a lot of Cardio. I lost 8 kgs in one months and ofcourse i maintained the cycle according to what i mentioned above.

Start with atleast 40 mg (male) then raise it till 120 mg dont go beyond that, you can only if your body allows.

hope it helps. all the best for the Burn

FAT#######
    i just ordered clen and T3 how should i take the two and for how long?

Rookie
    I keep seeing differing opinions on the cycle of Clen. Most people saying two weeks on, two weeks off and others saying the affectiveness doesn't deminish if you run it longer. Which is accurate?

Quote Originally Posted by Tigger_Woods View Post
    I keep seeing differing opinions on the cycle of Clen. Most people saying two weeks on, two weeks off and others saying the affectiveness doesn't deminish if you run it longer. Which is accurate?
    If you run clen without ketotifen then you can only run it for 2 weeks. That's because ketotifen up-regulates the receptors allowing the clen to be effective.

How much Ketofin should be run along with Clen?

different stack
    I see alot of people on here using the eca ( effedra/caffeine/aspirin) stack. But i was curious if anyone has tried running clen with caffeine and aspirin? Would this increase the effects of clen like caffeine and aspirin do with ephedra, or is their no synergy?
    Also is running caffeine and aspirin with clen significantly dangerous? If not, what kind of doseages do you use and why?

Rookie
    Clen
    I am tappering off my first cycle of Clen, I will be taking ephedrene as soon as my order comes in . I am not trying to bulk, just loose some lbs from having all these kids! The first 3 days i was super shaky! (So, not a good drug for a surgeon), but I would take my Clen and some Jack3d (from GNC), and I would make the gym my bitch! Ive lost 5 lbs so far, and hopping to keep it coming off.

uniquemicals
Thread Information