Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

This forum will focused on Weight loss. Burning fat , Loosing 20 pounds in 7 days , Lowering Blood pressure, Healthy diet practices and Cutting. This is not to under cut the Diet forum. It it to specialize taking off the unwanted pounds as quickly as possible.

Thread:

Help me decide

Rookie
    Help me decide
    Hey I'm here for serious help and anyone would like to give there advice. Ive already decided to do steroids so dont give me the advice not too.

My stats

19 years old
    5'4
    160 pounds

I have an excellent diet, consisting of hight protein, lots of vitamins and nutrients as well as a medium amount of carbs.

I sleep well, eat well.

I have about 20 pounds of fat left that I'm having the hardest time losing. I ran anavar in the beginning of august but found it was difficult to keep on and do cardio as my muscles would tense up so quickly. it helped me lose some fat and gain muscle so it wasnt a failure. but im looking for more.

I work out 6 days a week, whether it invovles only cardio or lifting weights. I switch it up all the time.

My question is what can I run that will give me the results of losing weight without the muscle tensing of anavar, gaining water weight. Im worried about running a steroid that can turn into estrogen. I've done some research but it seems so much that i sometimes get lost.

I want to be able to run without feel like my legs are about to explode but I REALLY want to lose the weight.

Thank you in advance for everyone and anyones comments.

Amateur Bodybuilder alexus hensicus's Avatar
    Bf%?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by RealMadrid5 View Post
    Hey I'm here for serious help and anyone would like to give there advice. Ive already decided to do steroids so dont give me the advice not too.

My stats

19 years old
    5'4
    160 pounds

I have an excellent diet, consisting of hight protein, lots of vitamins and nutrients as well as a medium amount of carbs.

I sleep well, eat well.

I have about 20 pounds of fat left that I'm having the hardest time losing. I ran anavar in the beginning of august but found it was difficult to keep on and do cardio as my muscles would tense up so quickly. it helped me lose some fat and gain muscle so it wasnt a failure. but im looking for more.

I work out 6 days a week, whether it invovles only cardio or lifting weights. I switch it up all the time.

My question is what can I run that will give me the results of losing weight without the muscle tensing of anavar, gaining water weight. Im worried about running a steroid that can turn into estrogen. I've done some research but it seems so much that i sometimes get lost.

I want to be able to run without feel like my legs are about to explode but I REALLY want to lose the weight.

Thank you in advance for everyone and anyones comments.
    EC Stack
    bronchodilation for cardio
    lipolysis for fat burning

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by alexus hensicus View Post
    Bf%?
    I'd say about 18-20%

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PrideNeverDie View Post
    EC Stack
    bronchodilation for cardio
    lipolysis for fat burning
    Are these injections ? besides the ec stack.

how would you run this ?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by RealMadrid5 View Post
    Are these injections ? besides the ec stack.

how would you run this ?
    no the 2nd and 3rd lines are the reasons you should run EC stack over any steroids

just do EC stack alone
    watch your dosage
    do you have any pre-existing heart conditions or does your family have a history of heart problems?

I would go with some thermogenics like clen or albuterol for accelerated fat loss.

Thread Information