Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

This forum will focused on Weight loss. Burning fat , Loosing 20 pounds in 7 days , Lowering Blood pressure, Healthy diet practices and Cutting. This is not to under cut the Diet forum. It it to specialize taking off the unwanted pounds as quickly as possible.

No loss in a week and a half
    This week I haven't lost any weight, but my diet has stayed clean. No cheating or lapses. Sticking with cardio. i did last week start lifting again and taking creatine, but couldn't imagine I'm holding as much water and gaining as much lbm as I would have too not to drop.40/40/20 macro split, 1700 calories a day. Three days of cardio and an eca stack. Any suggestions?

Novice
    I don't mean to be negative but you could be eating too clean. You may need to add a cheat day. It's just like with water and dehydration. The more water your body gets, the less it will feel you need to hang on to. I'd be lying if I said I knew what the split thing you said meant because my husband is still trying to teach me about this stuff, but the one thing he's always saying is if you hit a plateau either change your diet, change your routine or change both. Not altogether, but just tweaking it a little can sometimes trick your body into making the changes that you are looking for.

Also, adding stretching to your lifting routine can help turn that muscle you are building into lean, dense muscle instead of big bulk if that's the look you are going for. The muscle is what burns the fat, cardio will burn fat while you are doing it, but building up your muscle is what helps keep you burning fat all the time.

Down to 285, but I've noticed that im getting rock hard, especially my pecks and arms. I'm noticing a ton of extra skin though. Anyone with previous experience with extra skin? I hope itll fill in eventually with LBM, and that I'm not left with nasty extra.

Amateur Bodybuilder alexus hensicus's Avatar
    Yeah I have skin .... just means more room for muscle

Thread Information