Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

This forum will focused on Weight loss. Burning fat , Loosing 20 pounds in 7 days , Lowering Blood pressure, Healthy diet practices and Cutting. This is not to under cut the Diet forum. It it to specialize taking off the unwanted pounds as quickly as possible.

Thread:

Another Clen ?

Junior Bodybuilder lovethislife's Avatar
    Another Clen ?
    Ok so I've done some research on this forum and another and figured out most of the info. I see most people say run it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off with plenty of Potassium and water

I saw somewhere that to run it no longer than 12 weeks...is that including the off weeks or is that total 12 weeks of using it?

Also people have said to use benadryl was wondering if it's anything besides to help you sleep and if so how much to take?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lovethislife View Post
    Ok so I've done some research on this forum and another and figured out most of the info. I see most people say run it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off with plenty of Potassium and water

I saw somewhere that to run it no longer than 12 weeks...is that including the off weeks or is that total 12 weeks of using it?

Also people have said to use benadryl was wondering if it's anything besides to help you sleep and if so how much to take?

Thanks
    If you take clen for 12 week cycle with no off time you would need benedryl as it will assist in the upregulation of your Beta 2 receptors. Basically in laymans terms Clen stops working after a couple weeks and you either need time off or need to be taking benedryl or Ketotifen (which is said to work much better) to keep it working. I prefer to do the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, and I usually run 3 cycles of it for a total of 12 weeks. I also take benedryl occassionaly as needed, which I determine by checking my temperature daily. I find that even the 2 weeks off isnt always enough time to totally re-up my beta 2 receptors. In my off weeks I like to take forged burner to help continue with my fat lose.

Quote Originally Posted by alogia67 View Post
    If you take clen for 12 week cycle with no off time you would need benedryl as it will assist in the upregulation of your Beta 2 receptors. Basically in laymans terms Clen stops working after a couple weeks and you either need time off or need to be taking benedryl or Ketotifen (which is said to work much better) to keep it working. I prefer to do the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, and I usually run 3 cycles of it for a total of 12 weeks. I also take benedryl occassionaly as needed, which I determine by checking my temperature daily. I find that even the 2 weeks off isnt always enough time to totally re-up my beta 2 receptors. In my off weeks I like to take forged burner to help continue with my fat lose.

Thanks so I was gonna do 2 weeks off and 2 weeks on and that's considered 1 cycle? also the benadryl take 1 a night or what I already have problems sleeping lol and I'm glad you said something about forged burner because I was thinking of taking that on off weeks

thanks again

nevermind i just answered my own question about the cycle was thinking about it a diff way but 2 weeks on 2 weeks on is 1 cycle 4 times 3 is 12 ...duh

Quote Originally Posted by lovethislife View Post
    Thanks so I was gonna do 2 weeks off and 2 weeks on and that's considered 1 cycle? also the benadryl take 1 a night or what I already have problems sleeping lol and I'm glad you said something about forged burner because I was thinking of taking that on off weeks

thanks again
    No problem.... and I take the benedryl at night to help sleep if needed. But if you dont take Clen after 2pm that should help as well, I find taking Clen too late in the day effects my sleep.

Benadryl doesn't work as effectively as ketotifen for up regulating the receptors.

and take keto at night because it will make you drowsy.

k thanks a lot for the help

Olympian Bodybuilder Blondie_Bombshell's Avatar
    Kicking your ass without smearing my eyeliner.
    I like 2 weeks on and one week off with 2 benedryl at night. I take the benedryl in the second week on and week off.

then do you stop taking it for 2 weeks?

uniquemicals
Thread Information