Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

This forum will focused on Weight loss. Burning fat , Loosing 20 pounds in 7 days , Lowering Blood pressure, Healthy diet practices and Cutting. This is not to under cut the Diet forum. It it to specialize taking off the unwanted pounds as quickly as possible.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Novice
    Talking my winstrol only results.. 3rd week still going...
    Hey,I wanted to let people know about my results on winstrol..Im currently taking zambon winstrol 50mg injections 4 times a week Eod for 8weeks....Alright before I started taking this I was geting bashed on here by guy's that told me im too fat to take winstrol and it will be a wastes of time and money....ok...I just started my third week today...my chest,shoulders,arms,back,and legs are alot more vascular and already grew more muscle mass....also I loss 14 pounds of weight on winstrol alone...everytime I lifted I sweat like I just got out of a pool.....Everyone that knows me told me I lost weight and look more muscler....I have been working my ass off at the gym....I started 28%bf...weigh 365.....my weight today is 351.....Sorry but winstrol will burn fat and it does work for big guys.....now don't start bashing me because im just going off my own, exsperince....

-Diet is very stricked been drinking nuthin but water
    -eggs...chicken breast no skin.....steak...brown rice...oatmeal...hot red peppers...all vegis...whole grain ceral...cabbage greens...beans...penuts..

My work out plan
    -5 days a week cardio and lifting about 3 and a half hours a day....lots of sleep...Like I said im going off of my exsperince me I fuckin luv winstrol my penuse still works no strunken testicals....the only thing im startin to fill is a little bit of shoulder pain....I don't know but im liken my results I got 4 more weeks to go...ill keep u guys updated

Ps...Everybody body reacts diffrent from others....this is my first cycle ever I been working out about 6 years never took nothing in my life not even protein shakes...

Junior Bodybuilder
    I think you underestimate your own ability to burn fat without aas. If you really have a good diet like you said and work out hard you will get those results you mentioned without any drugs.

after week 4 you will see how hard Winstrol (winny) can be on your joints but i know how good of a motivation aas can be and if it helps you to work extra hard go for it.

Winny will suck all the water out of ya so you will notice a difference...it didnt burn any fat for you...you did it with your hard work and diet so keep it up and dont forget to pct
    GlenMarsh likes this.

Novice
    Yeah u probably Right...cuz I nevered diet in my fuckin life....but the winstrol is showing lots of results on my third week it surprised me because everyone told me I will get nothing from it....I have nolvedex and clomid...so im pretty good 4 now....will I gain weight from taking nolvedex or clomid?...what's the side effects of these 2 products?

Novice
    For this instance it is probably 10% Winstrol (winny) and 90% diet and hard work that is providing these results. Especially if you have never dieted before.

Novice
    It is helping me out alot I give it 50/50....cuz it gives me more stamina and endurance....its hard on me especially when im trying to go to sleep..

Wink Winne
    You workout 3 1/2 hours a day? Wow that's a lot of time at the gym, especially 5 days a week. I barely have enough time for 1 1/2 hour workout 5 days a week with a family to support and shift work.

Good job, nice results!!

Amateur Bodybuilder
    op are you a rep for zambon lol?

its the diet and cardio, all the Winstrol (winny) is doing is keeping you strong

and probably pounding your liver and even worse your lipids, but who cares right....its a fat burner now

Novice
    That's very stupid of u....a rep. For zambon......he'll no I will never be a rep for any steriod....everything I said is true...Get a life man..

Quote Originally Posted by djm6464 View Post
    op are you a rep for zambon lol?

its the diet and cardio, all the Winstrol (winny) is doing is keeping you strong

and probably pounding your liver and even worse your lipids, but who cares right....its a fat burner now
    Thats all that matters LOL....

I would say loose the winnie and keep running wait till you dry up a little !!
    And the achne
    and the list goes on and on !!!!!

Just a thought but you might want to use all that fat to your advantage and lift and lift and then cut for next summer !!
    Just a thought !!

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by DRIODX View Post
    That's very stupid of u....a rep. For zambon......he'll no I will never be a rep for any steriod....everything I said is true...Get a life man..
    including not knowing the sides of nolva and clomid.......good job!

me get a life....you're the idiot running Winstrol (winny) to lose fat

Cardio is the Key
    My first cycle was Winstrol (winny) only 50mg ED for 8 weeks, and I went from 230 to 205, but it was the diet and cardio that did it not Winstrol (winny). all Winstrol (winny) did for me was make me stiff, low sex drive, and muscle pumps so hard I could not even get a good workout, yes it made me stronger, but I could have got the same results with just cardio and diet. by the end of my Winstrol (winny) only cycle my colesterol was terrible, I had no drive, and I was thinking why didnt I listen to the men who knew better. If you believe Winstrol (winny) is burning fat, your wrong. But good luck, and take a liver supplement, I bet ur pee is glowing orange.

Cardio is the Key
    And post cycle therapy (pct) clomid 50 -100mg ED for 4 weeks.

Novice
    Well thanks I really appreciate all the info..I like the winstrol it gives me lots of energy to push my self over my own natural limit....I still have about 5 weeks to go....and I just got sum clen to stack wit....ill post another thread when im done with my cycle...

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by sicasso13 View Post
    Just a thought but you might want to use all that fat to your advantage and lift and lift and then cut for next summer !!
    Just a thought !!
    Im not worried about that I bench press 455 max squat 625 max...im pretty much already up there im just looking to shape up and cut body fat...if I loose strength I know I can work my self back up..

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by sicasso13 View Post
    Just a thought !!
    Quote Originally Posted by ndought View Post
    Hey bro just wanted to throw my two cents in. My first cycle ever was Winstrol (winny) alone (50mg oral ED for 8 weeks). Now I wasnt as heavy as you, 185 and 15% BF, but I wasn't sure about going full out AAS at that point so just wanted to try something relatively easy. I had great reslts, 10lbs of weight gain, 4% of BF loss. The BF loss 95% was most likely the resut of working my ass off as the others have said. The strength gains I will attribute partially to the Winstrol (winny). But Winstrol (winny) CAN help you lose weight I mean it speeds up your metabolism 10 fold which in turns helps you burn more cals throughout the day etc. So i dont think you cant say it doesnt do anything for weight loss. I was bashed also for doing Winstrol (winny) only but I had great results for a cheap and easy cycle. Yes some joint discomfort later in the cycle which I knew would happen but it wasn't so bad. Keep up the good work bro. I didn't post cycle therapy (pct) and all my levels were back to normal two months after last pill and I kept 70% of what I got from it except the normal water loss.
    U didn't post cycle therapy (pct)....I heard that alot from people that even told me that I wouldent have to post cycle therapy (pct) because im not abusing winstrol.....I have one question 4 u....How much stregth did u loose after your cycle?...and did u keep your gains...

U didn't post cycle therapy (pct)....I heard that alot from people that even told me that I wouldent have to post cycle therapy (pct) because im not abusing winstrol.....I have one question 4 u....How much stregth did u loose after your cycle?...and did u keep your gains...
    Not to be an asshole here brother but i wouldnt worry about post cycle therapy (pct) for the amount your doing nor worry about power!!
    You need to get into shape man I would run and run again to loose your bf problem and get your diet down !!
    I would do some hot yoga to tell you the truth and work out at the gym hard !!!
    That will give you results far better than Winstrol (winny)

I am banned!
    Let's get some pics going

I am banned!
    My friend is 300+ pounds and ran Winstrol (winny) with tren and lost significant weight, he's about 260ish now after 8 weeks.. i helped him with a clean diet, no more big macs,but i'm almost positive the aas gave him a huge push. Good job and i hope ur end results are as good

Rookie
    Default winnie for women
    Hey,I wanted to let people know about my results on winstrol..Im currently taking zambon winstrol 50mg injections 4 times a week Eod for 8weeks....Alright before I started taking this I was geting bashed on here by guy's that told me im too fat to take winstrol and it will be a wastes of time and money....ok...I just started my third week today...my chest,shoulders,arms,back,and legs are alot more vascular and already grew more muscle mass....also I loss 14 pounds of weight on winstrol alone...everytime I lifted I sweat like I just got out of a pool.....Everyone that knows me told me I lost weight and look more muscler....I have been working my ass off at the gym....I started 28%bf...weigh 365.....my weight today is 351.....Sorry but winstrol will burn fat and it does work for big guys.....now don't start bashing me because im just going off my own, exsperince....

-Diet is very stricked been drinking nuthin but water
    -eggs...chicken breast no skin.....steak...brown rice...oatmeal...hot red peppers...all vegis...whole grain ceral...cabbage greens...beans...penuts..

My work out plan
    -5 days a week cardio and lifting about 3 and a half hours a day....lots of sleep...Like I said im going off of my exsperince me I fuckin luv winstrol my penuse still works no strunken testicals....the only thing im startin to fill is a little bit of shoulder pain....I don't know but im liken my results I got 4 more weeks to go...ill keep u guys updated

Ps...Everybody body reacts diffrent from others....this is my first cycle ever I been working out about 6 years never took nothing in my life not even protein shakes...
    what is EOD? also 1 pill aday

OP. I once was where you are now. Your in for a rough ride in about 2 months.... a rough ride indeed.

OP with that kind of training you could lose a lb/day eating just below maintenance. And you will 'look' more muscular as you lose fat. Same reason contest bbers look bigger than they do off season. No hate brah but no need for the Winstrol (winny). A clen/ec combo would probably yeild better results for burning fat.

DriodX

Your diets looks right and your sleeping a lot which is good. I think your working out too long though. Maybe have alternating days of cardio days which means 30 minutes walking then metabolic training then end with 30 minutes high intensity cardio like running, I prefer the elliptical.

Your 351 lbs your body is going to act different than most people who are extremely smaller. I used to be almost 370 lbs. I got down to 270lbs on being active and diet. Remember this diet is 90% of everything no matter what you do if your on the program or not.

I would not use Winstrol (winny) alone and get some test as your baseline. I am 305lbs now been dieting for 8 weeks then started my test only for 3 weeks now and will be starting Winstrol (winny) at week 6. Noted I had knee surgery 8 weeks ago and today I played some basketball.

Just 3 weeks of test I have tripled my lifting in gym. My diet has decreased my bf% along with crazy cardio. We are already strong so its all diet and cardio and repeat.

Good luck!

Rookie
    hey man i want to tell you that your doing great, i am about 207 5'9'', 29yrs old, i am takeing winni and a thermo blend i have dropped about 12 lbs in two and half weeks, i have got bashed alot on here to for useing winni, but i beleive that it is helpin me out alot, my diet is point on and has been for a while. i will be following your thread man

Intersection of nutrition, training, rest, genetics, and gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by CIII View Post
    hey man i want to tell you that your doing great, i am about 207 5'9'', 29yrs old, i am takeing winni and a thermo blend i have dropped about 12 lbs in two and half weeks, i have got bashed alot on here to for useing winni, but i beleive that it is helpin me out alot, my diet is point on and has been for a while. i will be following your thread man
    10 month old thread...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information