Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Share
Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products
  
 

(Forum for members to exchange/trade their favorite Muscle Food Recipes)

Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Female Moderator Mrs P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,942
    Rep Power
    16
    Default Protein Cookie Recipe
    6 egg whites
    1 3/4 cups Oatmeal
    2 tsp Splenda
    1 tsp vanilla extract
    1/2 cup un-sweetened apple sauce
    4 scoops whey powder (can use any flavor)
    1 tsp virgin olive oil
    1/2 cup raisins




    Preheat oven to 325.
    Mix all the ingredients together.
    Bake for about 20 min.

    Makes 1 dozen
    Protein per cookie 14 grams.

  2. #2
    Community Veteran Zeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,768
    Rep Power
    8
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    6 egg whites
    1 3/4 cups Oatmeal
    2 tsp Splenda
    1 tsp vanilla extract
    1/2 cup un-sweetened apple sauce
    4 scoops whey powder (can use any flavor)
    1 tsp virgin olive oil
    1/2 cup raisins




    Preheat oven to 325.
    Mix all the ingredients together.
    Bake for about 20 min.

    Makes 1 dozen
    Protein per cookie 14 grams.
    Thank you Mrs P! 14 grams per cookie is off the chain good!

  3. #3
    Amateur Bodybuilder Detour5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    East London
    Posts
    537
    Rep Power
    5
    Default
    How's the texture of said cookie? I'm an absolute nut for crunchy textures - I have to put biscuits in the freezer before eating them! Do they have an almost soft chewy texture or more like an oaty biscuit like hobnobs (do you get those biscuits in the states?)?

  4. #4
    Denial is not a river! Sassytassie84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Encino
    Posts
    921
    Rep Power
    3
    Default
    Wow this sounds good! I think my son would go crazy for them! I resist the temptation to bake cookies and such because I don't want to instill a sweet tooth in him (I am not a cookie nazi though, occasional treats are fine). My parents were sweet Nazi's due to my dad's diabetes (we all suffered, lol) but I love fruits and veggies because of it (we used to fight over the collard green juice!). So it is great to see a recipe I can make him and not feel guilty that I am feeding him crap. Thank you!

  5. #5
    Super Ninja stevenmd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    632
    Rep Power
    3
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by Detour5 View Post
    How's the texture of said cookie? I'm an absolute nut for crunchy textures - I have to put biscuits in the freezer before eating them! Do they have an almost soft chewy texture or more like an oaty biscuit like hobnobs (do you get those biscuits in the states?)?
    Diehard Land Rover lover here - had a RHD 109 for a bit & currently drive a kitted out rangie classic - but could not understand why you Brits love those dang hard as concrete cookies and biscuits! It is because they kept better on all those expeditions?

  6. #6
    Community Veteran Zeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,768
    Rep Power
    8
    Default
    the whey powder is not good for small kids sassy

  7. #7
    Denial is not a river! Sassytassie84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Encino
    Posts
    921
    Rep Power
    3
    Default
    LOL I thought it said Wheat... lol My bad!

  8. #8
    Denial is not a river! Sassytassie84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Encino
    Posts
    921
    Rep Power
    3
    Default
    <<<--- Retarded. lol...I totally skimmed over it and my eyes saw something else...

  9. #9
    Female Moderator Mrs P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,942
    Rep Power
    16
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by Detour5 View Post
    How's the texture of said cookie? I'm an absolute nut for crunchy textures - I have to put biscuits in the freezer before eating them! Do they have an almost soft chewy texture or more like an oaty biscuit like hobnobs (do you get those biscuits in the states?)?

    Honestly speaking, is this like a real cookie ? not by far, but it's as close as it gets imo & it's not like.............................................. ......................................" They actually taste pretty good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sassytassie84 View Post
    Wow this sounds good! I think my son would go crazy for them! I resist the temptation to bake cookies and such because I don't want to instill a sweet tooth in him (I am not a cookie nazi though, occasional treats are fine). My parents were sweet Nazi's due to my dad's diabetes (we all suffered, lol) but I love fruits and veggies because of it (we used to fight over the collard green juice!). So it is great to see a recipe I can make him and not feel guilty that I am feeding him crap. Thank you!
    Well, my parents thought "sugar" was a vegetable, let's just leave it at that... They never held back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek View Post
    the whey powder is not good for small kids sassy
    Really Zeek ? I've read as long as the child is not lactose intolerant is ok, my first daughter was lactose intolorant & still is, the other two are not & from time to time they have these cookies or a smoothie with protein powder & they do ok.
    Last edited by Mrs P; 03-12-2012 at 02:52 PM.

  10. #10
    just a Lil guy!!!
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    pittsburgh
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    0
    Default
    Wow Mrs p!! I still would like if you and the Mr would adopt me. Lol. No wonder why you two looj the way you do. Look at the bad ass stuff you cook. I wish I could get my girl to start working out with me She can eat watever she wants and not gain a pound. Pisses me off. Me on another hand can gain weight very easy. So hard for me sometimes. I mean my girl Isnt perfect but she's got a pretty nice body for not doing shit. I wish i could get her to start working out with me. Any advice Mrs p?

  11. #11
    Female Moderator Mrs P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,942
    Rep Power
    16
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by bigherm2121 View Post
    Wow Mrs p!! I still would like if you and the Mr would adopt me. Lol. No wonder why you two looj the way you do. Look at the bad ass stuff you cook. I wish I could get my girl to start working out with me She can eat watever she wants and not gain a pound. Pisses me off. Me on another hand can gain weight very easy. So hard for me sometimes. I mean my girl Isnt perfect but she's got a pretty nice body for not doing shit. I wish i could get her to start working out with me. Any advice Mrs p?


    Thanks Herm, We've had to put off the adoption since we now have Chloe, we really need a bigger place before we adopt u, but we're on it.. now worries

    The P's love to eat I tell u, even Coco & Chloe are demanding home cooked food now, & they get bored pretty fast, so I have to cook for them too

    My dad was a chef & I learned to cook early on, as far as I can remember I was in the kitchen helping him.

    P & I have a very restricted diet, depending what are goals are, with the kids I try make them eat as healthy as possible, but they are kids, so I don't restrict them too much.

    With your girlfriend u should try to do things u both enjoy, like outdoor activities & sports..If she enjoys what's she's doing, then it won't feel like a "workout".. hopefully she will then want to explore other ways to exercise.
    Maybe she can go to the gym with u & will want to try some workouts, she might be surprised to find out she likes it.

  12. #12
    Novice
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    3
    Default
    Noice!!! 14 grams a pop yes please

    will definitely be trying this out soon

  13. #13
    Novice KobesBryant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    2
    Default
    Lol I just showed this to my girlfriend and she is as stoked as I am. Every once in a while she'll bring me and my roommates cookies and I yell at her because I can't help but eat them and they're unhealthy as shit lol. If I can find some healthy baking recipes, she can bake for me any day haha.

  14. #14
    POWER HOUSE SquadLeader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    596
    Rep Power
    2
    Default
    Who doesn't like cookies thanks I miss eating them now I can have them again.

  15. #15
    el diablo blanco Ocdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    754
    Rep Power
    2
    Default
    How bout some Dbol cookies?! lol

  16. #16
    Novice heavylifts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    2
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocdude View Post
    How bout some Dbol cookies?! lol
    Yummy!

  17. #17
    Stacked supersetter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    2
    Default
    i lkie this one

  18. #18
    Junior Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    264
    Rep Power
    2
    Default
    i didnt think whey protein was cookable?

  19. #19
    Awesomesauce Fingerling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    MB, Canada
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    2
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by tkasch30 View Post
    i didnt think whey protein was cookable?
    Its variable....mix opinions...wana pay me to fund a study?

    It does and can damage it but only in excessive heat or for longer is my understanding.

    Just like properly poached eggs have a higher protein value than fried...I believe it is. Sure...it affected it somewhat but nothing really hugely notable.

    Myguesstimate and what ive heard is small things like a cookie or bar will lose some protein quality of course, maybe his 14g cookies only have 12 or 10g left of "usable and digestible"

    I what it comes down to is it has never actually been tested and studied in depth lol?

  20. #20
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    2
    Default
    Thanks Mrs P!!! I made these cookies yesterday and they are great!!! I didn't have raisins so I added craisins instead and they are really good. I will definitely be making these again.

uniquemicals
Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads
  1. By rrer0404 in forum Diet Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-05-2012, 08:44 AM
  2. By bigherm2121 in forum Supplement Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 11:13 AM
  3. By Needtogetaas in forum Diet Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-28-2010, 05:39 PM
  4. By adidamps2 in forum Diet Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-22-2007, 06:31 PM
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  

3Js Nutrition Network

oral anabolics



about steroids



need to build muscle



health and fitness talk

3Js Nutrition Network



increase my t





mr supps