Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Here you can discuss what goes on when the lights are turned out in the bedroom at night. Lets see what you got)
***By entering this forum, you agree that you are at least 18 years old***

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DADAWG View Post
    bad sex is better than good every thing else lol.
    \
    True story!!

I'm trying to debate whether it's worth it. Should I buy some more and just take pain reliever a few hours afterwards?

Having a hard-on alllll day and giving the lady GREAT sex and multiple orgasms during one round is an awesome feeling. And even after busting my load it is still g2g.

I will master debate this after I get off the computer

Novice
    Hahahaha first time I boned a chick I just remeber thinking...hmmm that was a let down. Might be because I busted in like 2 minutes humping like a rabbit and kept trying to go with a limp dick lol

I really just posted because I wanted to know how Zeek's cocktail came out? I remember seeing that posted in the main forum a day or 2 ago.

Oh the first time I was "supposed" to have sex I had a prejac as soon as the tip of my penis got grazed by the beautiful vagina. It felt good for me but I'm pretty sure she was let down because it went soft in about .0001 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgia View Post
    Oh the first time I was "supposed" to have sex I had a prejac as soon as the tip of my penis got grazed by the beautiful vagina. It felt good for me but I'm pretty sure she was let down because it went soft in about .0001 seconds.
    I was lucky that didn't happen to me, but happens to LOTS of people.
    I know a guy personally who told me he went soft soon as he put it inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgia View Post
    It's all I can think about
    It's all I think about looking at your avitar

Quote Originally Posted by dfeaton View Post
    It's all I think about looking at your avitar
    lol.

Did I read that right? Training is more fun than sex? Man, maybe you out to lay off the juice for a while. LOL

the first time i had sex was quick. real quick.. I ran to the bathroom and told her i changed my mind.. truth be told i was done already

LOl good story Osta-gain

BTW Brother these threads are the ones you need to be plugging that penis enlargement program you guys are offering!!

There are at least 3 or 4 penis related threads going that I'm sure some members could really benefit from it.

First time sucked, and occasionally I still think it is too much work (depends on the woman though - now I'm married). If I'm really tired and I'm being woken up at 3am, I'm not always excited about it! But on the flipside I'm guilty of doing that too sometimes
    He who overcomes others has force; He who overcomes himself is strong. Lao-tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Mudge View Post
    First time sucked, and occasionally I still think it is too much work (depends on the woman though - now I'm married). If I'm really tired and I'm being woken up at 3am, I'm not always excited about it! But on the flipside I'm guilty of doing that too sometimes
    LOL
    -baby wake up.. I'm horny I need to fuck

Novice
    Sex > training. Hands down period.

Rookie
    The first time was, let's see, about 30 years ago. It wasn't very good but it was much better than no sex and it let to better things later. I understand that's kinda typical.

I layed down the pipe proper my first time when I cum I cum with the thunder of a thousand men

i was a late bloomer.. i lost it at 17. i remember we told her mom we were gonna go to the HS football game. her mom had to work a late shift... we waited til she left then started makin out on her mom's bed which was placed right next to a huge mirror (so hot)... after eating her for like 20 min (pussy is my favorite food!) i pentrated her... i remember thinkin "wow, this is actually harder than it looks" haha because i just couldnt seem to to find my Rhythm haha. we were soooo outta sync. because of that i didnt cum..but it didnt matter. took us like 5 times til we were finally doing it some what right and ever since that day ive been addicted to vagina. its just soo awesome. if i could do it all day i so would, with breaks to eat, take my supps and sleep!

First time i had sex,I was like BANG! that's it? I needed to have sex several more times that night to know what just happened LOL. First time was overwhelming, the 3 times after that was INSANE! my dick hurt after cumming 4 times in one night XD

Quote Originally Posted by hard2gain View Post
    Sex was like crack for me. After the first hit I was hooked!! My favorite is the first couple of times with a new girl.
    ^^^ exactly. The feeling is so awesome...........

My first time ever was the best thing ever even tho i came within 10 seconds of entering the holiest of the holy. the girl did an amazing job before tho so maybe thats why
    Last edited by R1rider; 04-18-2012 at 04:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudge View Post
    LoL the 3am slip ins' don't go over so well anymore in my house. So, I reverted to the 9am wake up call. I walked to her side of the bed and plopped it right in front of her face. Waited with anticipation like I was going to get the best wake up blow of my life. She woke up with fright and I got bitched at instead.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Im she sure she was the 1 let down after I unleashed my 30 second flury on her! I was hooked though,a real poon hound. Been married now over 20 years and I dont chase her her like I used to. She does the chasing..... funny how that happens! Sometimes I really do feel like Al Bundy. We still have good sex though!
    16 To 40 Sex > Training
    40+ sex = to training

Carpe Genitalia hell yeah lesbians!'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sircurlsalot View Post
    Sex > training. Hands down period.
    Yeah man it's not even really debatable...

My first time I was drunk and taken advantage of by an older (a Junior!!) woman. I don't remember the sex but at least I had a good story to tell all my Freshman buddies.
    Last edited by hell yeah lesbians!; 04-19-2012 at 12:11 AM. Reason: .

When I first had sex it was awesome. But after like the 3rd time it was "Eh". Yeah you get off, she was hot, twas fun, etc.

But my emotions don't work the same as others, I am a very mental based person with idealism and society on my mind more than anything else.

I would say I would have sex over training though lol.
    "Yeshua"

Quote Originally Posted by hell yeah lesbians! View Post

My first time I was drunk and taken advantage of by an older (a Junior!!) woman. I don't remember the sex but at least I had a good story to tell all my Freshman buddies.
    lucky bastard... thats awesome. i wish an older chick took advantage of me back in HS. shoot i would be stoked if a chick took advantage of my drunk ass today hahah

Quote Originally Posted by hell yeah lesbians! View Post

My first time I was drunk and taken advantage of by an older (a Junior!!). I don't remember the sex but I woke up with a sore ass and condom on my back.
    I caught your post before the edit ^^

Rookie
    First time was bad. I used a condom and didn't enjoy it at all. It didn't help things that I was drunk either. So besides for the lack of sensitivity with the condom, I also had a lack of sensitivity from the drunkenness.

Long story short we went at it for 40 min and I never came. I thought to myself after that if sex is like this it's not worth it! Hahahaah

When I had my first serious gf without a condom... now that mad sex worth it.

I never wear a condom now. I just avoid those dirty girls. Hahaha I've always been fine. Now engaged so no worries anymore.

uniquemicals
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Thread Information