Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Here you can discuss what goes on when the lights are turned out in the bedroom at night. Lets see what you got)
***By entering this forum, you agree that you are at least 18 years old***

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Thread:

Nudes of my ex

Iron Chef of Pounding VAG AZWildfire's Avatar
    Ass
    Attached Images Attached Images

jph
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to AZWildfire again

Quote Originally Posted by montess
    I'd pee in her butt
    Co-Sign

Bumpzors

Novice
    You see guys post nudes of ex's all the time and IMO nothing says douchebag with issues more than guys who do that. Regardless of what she did, it just makes you as bad or worse. I cant lie, I'll still always check out pictures of naked chicks no matter where they come from. But you're still a douche with issues.

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by AZWildfire
    Theres a few others on my computer somewhere...I'll look around...

Until then, enjoy.
    I'd hit it. Well done.

Perhaps, in fact, you are the douche? Maybe you have no clue about MY relationship with her? No? Didn't think so.

Maybe you are just inept when it comes to anything more than "Just friends" and have never had someone to send you naked pictures.

If you leave mommy's basement maybe that'll happen.

stfu ngr. If you want to complain, don't look at the pictures. Tool.

Quote Originally Posted by cmfns
    You see guys post nudes of ex's all the time and IMO nothing says douchebag with issues more than guys who do that. Regardless of what she did, it just makes you as bad or worse. I cant lie, I'll still always check out pictures of naked chicks no matter where they come from. But you're still a douche with issues.
    I bet you have a great replationship with your mom and speak to her at least 4-5 times a week on the phone.

Also I bet your dad is disappointed at what a femme boy loser he raised.

Finally I suspect before you speak in public you look to your significant other for permission.

You shouldn't be allowed to look at nudes since you are so disapproving of them fagwad...

Novice
    Didn't complain about the pix. Shit, post some more. Just my opinion on guys that do that to in some way feel like got even for some bs their ex did. Pathetic IMO. Be real bud, the girls not that hot and obviously a white trash slob. As Im sure you must be too since she was good enough to be your girlfriend and you say things like "stfu ngr." She's like what? a 6 1/2 TOPS in the looks department, and probably a 3 in having her shit together. Way to go, you must be the man bagging top notch hoes like that. Thats the kind of girl you wake up next to with a fucked up hangover and an excuse to get her out of your house asap. Cant say Ive never fucked a 7. But I would have to be drunk and deffinatly wouldnt be around long enough to get pics of her. But hey thats just my opinion, Im sure out in butt fuck kentucky you're probably the man and she's probably a top notch 10. Good for you

Lets see your "woman".

Novice
    J you're a canadian. Where Im from you're opinions dont even mean half of shit. You might as well be french. So you can have all the comments in the world. We all know their worth down here.

Improper use of "you're". Lack of punctuation in "don't". Capitalize "French".

You lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Jjaden
    I bet you have a great replationship with your mom and speak to her at least 4-5 times a week on the phone.
    hahahaha

Didn't complain about the pix. Shit, post some more. Just my opinion on guys that do that to in some way feel like got even for some bs their ex did. Pathetic IMO. Be real bud, the girls not that hot and obviously a white trash slob. As Im sure you must be too since she was good enough to be your girlfriend and you say things like "stfu ngr." She's like what? a 6 1/2 TOPS in the looks department, and probably a 3 in having her shit together. Way to go, you must be the man bagging top notch hoes like that. Thats the kind of girl you wake up next to with a fucked up hangover and an excuse to get her out of your house asap. Cant say Ive never fucked a 7. But I would have to be drunk and deffinatly wouldnt be around long enough to get pics of her. But hey thats just my opinion, Im sure out in butt fuck kentucky you're probably the man and she's probably a top notch 10. Good for you
    I think this is grounds to ban.

Novice
    Thats my whole point AZ. Im not a douchbag who's gonna put pictures of my lady up for a bunch of retards to talk about all the things they'd show her if they ever had a chance with a 10 in their life. Im just fucking with you anyway. I do think its lame to do that shit. But I really dont give a uck what you do, its all good. I just felt like being a dick for a min about shit that annoys me. I dont usually get into a bunch of internet drama. No hard feelings bro. Just bein an asshole for a day.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    btw ban this faggot.

I wasn't getting even. I don't believe in the whole "eye for an eye" thing...

I believe in Two eyes for an eye.

Novice
    Man O. Ive been on here 2 1/2 years and post about .0001 times a day. Never pissed off anyone and we're in the ucking xxx lounge. Im sure Im a big threat to steroidology and will be thrown out any minute. douche

You're too tough for this forum.

Novice
    Alright too many 2 cents guys jumping in. This is getting a little too gay for me. I'll be at the gym, have fun chatting.

Have fun being that weird naked guy who walks around the locker room....

Pres. of Natty Fan Club CaptainAwesome's Avatar
    hey now, lookie at those delicious titties. you gotta have more of those suckers.

She's only a 6.5 tops according to the Naked-Locker-Room Guy. I don't want to hurt your guys' eyes due to her being so darn ugly...looks like no more pictures, including those of her "delicious titties".

Sorry. Take it up with cmfns.

Quote Originally Posted by AZWildfire
    She's only a 6.5 tops according to the Naked-Locker-Room Guy. I don't want to hurt your guys' eyes due to her being so darn ugly...looks like no more pictures, including those of her "delicious titties".

Sorry. Take it up with cmfns.

i'll take cmfns and beat his ass... i will speak for most and say the pics are primo and your ex is definitely more than a 6.5, I'd say a 8+ at least

so now that I have stated my case, more pics

J you're a canadian. Where Im from you're opinions dont even mean half of shit. You might as well be french. So you can have all the comments in the world. We all know their worth down here.
    Hah, sensitive that you got made to look like a effeminent little fag eh?

The fact that I'm from Canada doesn't mean I don't recognize a moma's boy when I deal with one.

Shouldn't you be calling your mom to see how she's doing? Maybe you guys could get together and rent beaches and cry together and talk about jerks who post hot naked pictures of girls on the internet and how they infuriate you.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Thread Information