• 01-11-2013, 01:50 AM
    Ciobensky
    Fuerza laboratories sustanon 300
    Hi .have U guys heard of Fuerza laboratories?any feedback about their products.Today i will get some suta from them and post up some pics.Until then, any rewiews are welcome.
  • 01-11-2013, 03:33 AM
    Ciobensky
    5 Attachment(s)
  • 01-11-2013, 10:14 AM
    ScottyB28
    Never heard of them before. I don't think I've ever seen a bottle without a label.
  • 01-13-2013, 08:55 AM
    Ciobensky
    yes, u`re right, but the bottle looks very profesional as u see in the pics.i smealed the gear and i remembered the good galenika test e.my first shoot was friday one h befor gym.the next shot is monday, i`l use it every 3 day.o, and one more thing, it hurts a little and today , 2 days after, i still feel a little pain in the pinned area.anyway, i let u guys know about my results.i think in 2 weeks i find the answer.
  • 01-16-2013, 12:40 AM
    Ciobensky
    no1 heard about this lab, no feedback from u guys? meanwile i have got shoot by the 2nd sust, tomorow one more and the next in this week will be sunday.i hope by the end of the next week i will got the answer i waiting for.until then, let`s rock the party.
  • 01-16-2013, 11:00 AM
    ScottyB28
    It looks good, try it out and see.
  • 01-16-2013, 04:32 PM
    Kane_Red_Machine
    ther's no rules in UGL scene... i would not buy somethng not trusted by peoples i know for real.

ther's plenty brands selected and trusted you can reach easily...

in my point of view... you will get something inside... yes... whatever that fallen inside... that what's in this vial.
  • 01-17-2013, 04:26 AM
    Ciobensky
    thx guys.today is my 3 day of a small headech, no`t know why, it coul be the gear or who knows.anyway, i have a little problem with my blood pressure, and when i`m on d-bol or test, then my B.P is high.o, and something i wanna ask U guys, is that what u recomend me as an AI.i could use Proviron? (and 25 mg /day Proviron will agravate my hairloss process?)
  • 01-17-2013, 04:28 AM
    Ciobensky
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Kane_Red_Machine View Post
    ther's no rules in UGL scene... i would not buy somethng not trusted by peoples i know for real.

ther's plenty brands selected and trusted you can reach easily...

in my point of view... you will get something inside... yes... whatever that fallen inside... that what's in this vial.

do u have some information from people u trsut about this gear?pls, tell me, your advice is welcome.
  • 01-17-2013, 04:57 AM
    Ciobensky
    o, i almost forgot.i have on hand finasteride 5 mg, but not want to use it.as i mentioned i want to use just susta 600 mg/week with one tab of 25 mg proviron/day, and if i need will use finasteride.what`s your opinion about this?
  • 01-22-2013, 06:08 AM
    Ciobensky
    day : 11, nothing .....but i have good news.on another board, i found many rewiews from fuerza , and everyone`s answer was G2G.so i hope that this gera will do the job.
  • 02-08-2013, 04:21 AM
    Ciobensky
    today : week 4, and 1,5 kilos (coooll :)) ......as shit ).i use it every 3 day, my diet was clean , and because of my job i workout one day on one day off, i rest 8 h every naight, my water intake is high enough.......i feel my libido better then ususal but nothing like wow, i feel better pumps on workouts......don`t know what to say !!!
  • 02-13-2013, 02:31 AM
    Ciobensky
    finally good day, yesterday i had a good gift from my d......, and lasted more than 1/2 h, the same today mornig, and my wheigt is up to 2.3 kg.it could be the kick in part of gear (i hope so).
    One more thing, i talked with guys who use fuerza tren ace, and they say is almost teh best s......t they ever tried.I`l belive them because of my mate who is 11%bf and 109 kg, bigger chest, more vascular, and his arms are wonderfull.i saw him 3 months ago - 102 kg,but now it`s brutal, amazing :).if i could (with his permission) i post the pics, it`s just fantastikkkkkk.
  • 02-13-2013, 11:47 AM
    Brizza60
    Awesome man I'm glad your gear was legit.
  • 02-13-2013, 02:53 PM
    hardtarget
    Never heard of them...
  • 02-13-2013, 07:59 PM
    unknown21
    never heard of them either.
  • 02-15-2013, 02:33 AM
    Ciobensky
    thx guys for replays, first 4 week feel noting but afer that i started to feel more blood pressure, better pump and of course the best side of test....horny.i wasn`t worry about that fuerza is legit or not cuse it`s a new brand from Europe and there are not fakes yet.4 weeks with every 3th day shoot, it works.i`m glad that it`s not a new ugl that f...k up people.And in the vials are more than 10 ml, exactly 10,8 ml :).i recomand this stuff , i will try t 400 from fuerza and my next cycle is prop and tren ace from FUERZA. I`l keep u update guys.
  • 02-20-2013, 04:21 PM
    glassjaw
    Hope this helps, know it's a bit late. Have a mate using it, swears by it. Just started my own cycle. Also have another mate who loves it but his source is too expensive, says the only thing that rivals it is Nordica.
  • 02-25-2013, 05:03 AM
    Ciobensky
    i saw on other boards that fuerza is expensive.that`s not true, is good in price and also a good, clean and pip free gear.u will be satisfied ! i will run it 5 week as now i`m in week 6.first 4 weeks not much to tell, but afetr week 4 u will feel it.try to use T400
  • 03-04-2013, 03:35 PM
    bulldoguk
    2 Attachment(s)
    Attachment 549127Attachment 549128 i got some fuerza gear,ive never done a cyle before but a few of my friends have had excellent gains with it and i have been thinking about doing steroids for years but was waiting till the time was right,and ive been training for about 5 years and ive found my gains have slowed so a steroid boost is what is needed,i am going to do 300mg test e every 4days for 12 weeks im also going to do dbol for the first 3-4weeks and im also going to do the dbol for 3weeks after my last shot,im also going to get some proviron and do 25mg- 50mg a day,and for pct im going to have Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on hand just in case my balls shrink,if they dont i will still use at the end to aid recovery,then my pct will consist of clomid and nolvadex.fuerza is g2g though :)
  • 03-17-2013, 01:29 PM
    Ciobensky
    yes, fuerza is good, good gains too.6 kg and not to much water, so it`s doing his job.now i switch my Sustanon (sust) with Balkan Pharmaceuticals TEST P.And Bulldoguk, that`s not d-bol is anapolon.take my advice and don`t use that crap, it`s to strong and to dangerous.forget anapolon, dosen`t wort it.
    Anyway, this summer i will use test p and tren ace from fuerza, i hope it will be crazy.until then, good luck everyone and try out fuerza , u won`t regret.
  • 04-29-2013, 11:58 PM
    welshamateurbodybuilding
    using their dbol at the moment, better than the thai danabol by far !

3Js Nutrition Network

juicepump

solid muscle isolate 5lb

3Js Nutrition Network

mr supps

health and fitness talk

health and fitness talk