Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to view pictures of various Anabolic Steroids, including pictures of fake steroids)
Want More? Check out our Steroid Profiles section, includes details about many types of Anabolic Steroids

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Zeek
    Novice
    Is my Test E fake?
    Hey fellas, I am going to be starting my first cycle of test e.

I started researching the lab and every BP bottle I see looks nothing like mine. Mine has no UPIC code and only list a lot number and exp. date. I just want to make sure I am not pinning vegetable oil. This is my first go with pins and I would like to know it's worth my while. Having no UPIC code and the cheap looking labels makes me suspicious.

2012-08-07065729.jpg

2012-08-07065747.jpg

chains
    never seen it before

stopper doesnt look right, no cap label is completely wrong & cheap ink jet printer , not to mention label should have a upc to check on web site

unless it was repackaged for shipping or new that i havent seen yet, to me imo looks like a homebrew using BP name ...

Novice
    Yea, I got worried when I didn't see the UPIC. I am new to all of this but knew these looked weird when I bought them. It sucks to think I just wasted all that money. Maybe I will balls up and try and order online but I have heard a few horror stories.

The text I just received said. They're not pharmacuetical but they are good and that we should trust him.

The buddy that is doing the cycle with me is friends with the dealer. The guy said he has been using them for years and gave us a long list of people that are on the same test at our local gym. I don't like the fact that their trying to pass this off as BP but do beleive the guy wouldn't screw over a good friend like that. I know there kids play together and such. I still don't like the idea of using some no name product in a needle but my buddy is pressuring me pretty hard.

worst counterfeit I have ever seen

but since is Balkan the gear in the vials might actually be better than real BP! just sayin
    clsmth700 likes this.

I had a funny feeling that it may be at least real gear in there ...

you know because many homebrew guys that are afraid of getting caught use existing bigger UGL labs name on there product to throw of their scent ...

give it a try

Quote Originally Posted by claricae86 View Post
    Yea, I got worried when I didn't see the UPIC. I am new to all of this but knew these looked weird when I bought them. It sucks to think I just wasted all that money. Maybe I will balls up and try and order online but I have heard a few horror stories.

The text I just received said. They're not pharmacuetical but they are good and that we should trust him.

The buddy that is doing the cycle with me is friends with the dealer. The guy said he has been using them for years and gave us a long list of people that are on the same test at our local gym. I don't like the fact that their trying to pass this off as BP but do beleive the guy wouldn't screw over a good friend like that. I know there kids play together and such. I still don't like the idea of using some no name product in a needle but my buddy is pressuring me pretty hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek View Post

but since is Balkan the gear in the vials might actually be better than real BP! just sayin
    lol

x2

Straight Up Gangster ! Die$eL~Man's Avatar
    that shit is beat

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by clsmth700 View Post
    lol

x2
    Yea ive heard some not so good thibgs about bp but have heard and seen some good results from.this batch that I posted a picture of. Id be pretty worried if we didnt know the source and know.people already on that were getting results. Ill give it a go and do some more homework before my next cycle. Makes me wonder what these clomid look like that he gave us.

Thanks for the quick help fellas. Chalk it up to another homebrew

Rookie
    The only way to know is to run an analysis on it if u have a lab, or inject and then get your blood drawn to see if your test levels are elevated

Junior Bodybuilder
    I would only inject if you trust your dealer. That shit looks very ametuer.

your welcome bro

let us know what you decide and if it is any good or not

Quote Originally Posted by claricae86 View Post
    Yea ive heard some not so good thibgs about bp but have heard and seen some good results from.this batch that I posted a picture of. Id be pretty worried if we didnt know the source and know.people already on that were getting results. Ill give it a go and do some more homework before my next cycle. Makes me wonder what these clomid look like that he gave us.

Thanks for the quick help fellas. Chalk it up to another homebrew

Novice
    I trust the dealer as I know he takes the same test and is starting another cycle with this test plus a few other things around the same time. He offered to switch his bottles out for ours if were worried. Ill go ahead and run it and get my levels checked after a week.or two. I should see an elevation by week two correct? If not ill wait longer.

Looks like its time to get ldex,hcgenerate,post cycle/unleashed, forma and some daa. Already have clomid so if the gear turns out well then this should be a fun first cycle.

Novice
    looks plain, hope there are more effort put into the gear then in the label!

everyones different , test e some feel increase sex drive, oily skin, well being even gain weight as soon as after week one. on the other end of spectrum some bros dont really feel a kick till week 3-4 or even 5.

BUt you should probably know after week 2 or so ... make sure you keep us posted

p.s. at least dealer wiling to swap gear and is taking same shit, that is some confidence so far. good luck. if its real enjoy it !

Get big or get big trying Atomsk's Avatar
    Check out the ISN on Geneza's Website

Those look like little imitation vials for toddlers.

Keep us posted on how it went for ya

Novice
    I tested some UGL that looked much like that and was as good or better than the ones with fancy labels-give it a try !! OD

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek View Post

HA I agree!

Thats REALLY bad, not even a logo, just a link at bottom in blue? WTF lol

BP sucks anyway in my op
    I would not want it even fi it was from them

uniquemicals
Thread Information