Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to view pictures of various Anabolic Steroids, including pictures of fake steroids)
Want More? Check out our Steroid Profiles section, includes details about many types of Anabolic Steroids

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By roro85
    Novice
    Canada Brahs need your help
    Before I order, I was told MG is a legit source for Canada. Need some clarity on this, also the gear is prosum legit? I'd take pictures, but I did not order the product yet as I don't know if it's legit or not. Not blowing $500 and getting ripped off.

Proud supporter AML, Ca size_matters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by getripped111 View Post
    Before I order, I was told MG is a legit source for Canada. Need some clarity on this, also the gear is prosum legit? I'd take pictures, but I did not order the product yet as I don't know if it's legit or not. Not blowing $500 and getting ripped off.
    From one Canadian to another, I never heard of MG, is there a full name for that?

Novice
    Not sure if I can post it. ends with Gear though. What starts with M in bodybuilding.

Novice
    Side note, off topic -- how many posts does a dude need to be able to PM someone?

Proud supporter AML, Ca size_matters's Avatar
    Side note, off topic -- how many posts does a dude need to be able to PM someone?
    I believe its 50, I'll send you one then you'll be able to reply (I think)

Prosum is legit yes ... very good!

Novice
    If that's from the same place where I think it is, I heard their post cycle therapy (pct) is really under dosed.

Novice
    Lol are you the promoter for the stuff by the way? I did a quick search and you're the only dude that pops up Cls

I'm sure he was given the stuff for free

Anyways I grabbed the below from another bodybuilding board from a well known guy who knows his stuff: Note saying the below pertains to the said web site in question, but gives you something to think about. Web site goes down as Canada is small, so does your personal information.

-- Just a friendly warning to the newbs ..... even more so now because summer is here and that's usually the time guys hit the gym hard and are in search of AS. I get PM'd or emailed from time to time, and even though I've been away for quite some time, and may not be fully up to date on source checking, there is still one rule that remains paramount - NEVER order your gear from an online website! I had one person PM me to ask me about a certain website, and when I checked this site out, it was quite obvious that something just wasn't right. The site in question displays pictures of huge amounts of gear, links to YouTube, and even links to Facebook and Twitter!! Way too professional and garish to be considered legit, imo.

I know for a fact that Law Enforcement agencies, both the RCMP and DEA, will from time-to-time (it's happening even moreso these days) set up these bogus sites in an effort to crackdown on internet AS sales and those people who seek them. It doesn't take much effort for them to have their tech guys throw up a flashy website with enticing pictures that showcase ludicrous amounts of gear (oft times these pictures seem almost too good to be true; this "gear' of course, was seized in earlier stings), add a payment gateway (shopping cart, credit card processing, ebanking, etc). Sometimes they will even go so far as to use the online names/handles of persons that they have just arrested, and use these names as references, loyal customers, re-sellers, etc. I also know for a fact that when they arrest somebody (a seller) and seize their computer(s), they will obtain warrants to marshal that person's emails from the email provider. After this has been done, they can use these emails to emulate the seller and run "buy busts" on unknowing customers (unknowing in the sense that they aren't aware that their source has been arrested).

Remember the old adage "If it's too good to be true ....... " Good online sources don't need flashy websites to sell gear and be successful. They build a clientele slowly over time from reliable service and word of mouth. Don't be in such a rush to obtain a source that you feel the urge to order from one of these sites that I've just described; you may just regret you ever did.

I could go on-and-on about this topic for hours, but I'll keep it short. Just be aware that LE (law enforcement) is out there lurking online and there getting much more savvy and cunning each day. AS may seem petty to you and I, but LE is targeting it more and more; AS busts often lead to much bigger things, and wider investigations. Being in a recession doesn't help either; they need all the funds they can get their greedy little hands on ..... and this has been made much easier for them with these new "seize as you please" laws at their disposal. Be safe do your source checks before falling prey to those enticing, flashy websites.

Lol are you the promoter for the stuff by the way? I did a quick search and you're the only dude that pops up Cls

not at all ... trust me on this. your a true nube for even posting something like that by the way. oh yeah you dont even have pm yet and your posting like that like. your not gonna make a lot of friends around here like that. and the ones you will make acting like that will be trying to rob you blind.

you have to look harder prosum makes up less than 1% of my posts ...

im just helping you out because there are some shady cats in canada posing as experts to noobs.

good luck be safe. pay more attention talk less and listen more.

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by clsmth700 View Post
    not at all ... trust me on this. your a true nube for even posting something like that by the way. oh yeah you dont even have pm yet and your posting like that like. your not gonna make a lot of friends around here like that. and the ones you will make acting like that will be trying to rob you blind.

you have to look harder prosum makes up less than 1% of my posts ...

im just helping you out because there are some shady cats in canada posing as experts to noobs.

good luck be safe. pay more attention talk less and listen more.

Whoa, i'm sorry there -- I didn't mean to sound offensive or rude, was just curious.

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by shithead View Post
    I'm sure he was given the stuff for free

Anyways I grabbed the below from another bodybuilding board from a well known guy who knows his stuff: Note saying the below pertains to the said web site in question, but gives you something to think about. Web site goes down as Canada is small, so does your personal information.

-- Just a friendly warning to the newbs ..... even more so now because summer is here and that's usually the time guys hit the gym hard and are in search of AS. I get PM'd or emailed from time to time, and even though I've been away for quite some time, and may not be fully up to date on source checking, there is still one rule that remains paramount - NEVER order your gear from an online website! I had one person PM me to ask me about a certain website, and when I checked this site out, it was quite obvious that something just wasn't right. The site in question displays pictures of huge amounts of gear, links to YouTube, and even links to Facebook and Twitter!! Way too professional and garish to be considered legit, imo.

I know for a fact that Law Enforcement agencies, both the RCMP and DEA, will from time-to-time (it's happening even moreso these days) set up these bogus sites in an effort to crackdown on internet AS sales and those people who seek them. It doesn't take much effort for them to have their tech guys throw up a flashy website with enticing pictures that showcase ludicrous amounts of gear (oft times these pictures seem almost too good to be true; this "gear' of course, was seized in earlier stings), add a payment gateway (shopping cart, credit card processing, ebanking, etc). Sometimes they will even go so far as to use the online names/handles of persons that they have just arrested, and use these names as references, loyal customers, re-sellers, etc. I also know for a fact that when they arrest somebody (a seller) and seize their computer(s), they will obtain warrants to marshal that person's emails from the email provider. After this has been done, they can use these emails to emulate the seller and run "buy busts" on unknowing customers (unknowing in the sense that they aren't aware that their source has been arrested).

Remember the old adage "If it's too good to be true ....... " Good online sources don't need flashy websites to sell gear and be successful. They build a clientele slowly over time from reliable service and word of mouth. Don't be in such a rush to obtain a source that you feel the urge to order from one of these sites that I've just described; you may just regret you ever did.

I could go on-and-on about this topic for hours, but I'll keep it short. Just be aware that LE (law enforcement) is out there lurking online and there getting much more savvy and cunning each day. AS may seem petty to you and I, but LE is targeting it more and more; AS busts often lead to much bigger things, and wider investigations. Being in a recession doesn't help either; they need all the funds they can get their greedy little hands on ..... and this has been made much easier for them with these new "seize as you please" laws at their disposal. Be safe do your source checks before falling prey to those enticing, flashy websites.

Thanks, yeah I figured the more flashy a website looks the more shady it is. I guess i'll continue researching.

There are lots of legit labs in canada bro, search around for solid source if feeling iffy.
    clsmth700 and wildone587 like this.

Thread Information