Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products
 

(Forum for members to view pictures of various Anabolic Steroids, including pictures of fake steroids)
Want More? Check out our Steroid Profiles section, includes details about many types of Anabolic Steroids

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Test Subject PaiN iiS pLeasuRE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    451
    Rep Power
    4
    Wink My Spring Shopping Cart
    Pinnacle Tren E 200
    Pinnacle Deca 200
    Pinnacle Dbol 25mg
    Pinnacle Aromasin 12.5mg
    Jelfa Omnadren 250
    Organon Sustanon (sust) 250
    HGH

    PINNACLE is great ppl, ******************* and i hear their grear is much to brag about so im anxious to give you guys a review on the goods personally from my own experience!!! the games shall begin soon!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Kane_Red_Machine; 03-01-2012 at 10:57 PM.

  2. #2
    Moderator Kane_Red_Machine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,904
    Rep Power
    26
    no details about orders. cause you dunno who is behind the screen. ther's LE around boards everytimes everywhere. call me paranoid...

    So it's nice, i see tren-e, good!!

    i assume you know how to plan a cycle correctly.

    but one details... the rubber!! red-rubber do not resist very good through the time, this kind of rubber do not allow to store the gear safely over 2 years. i made some post with details about it already.

    good luck!
    If a man wants to use steroids, God himself can not prevent it
    __________________________________________
    My Motto : I dont trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die

  3. #3
    Amateur Bodybuilder josh30013's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Sorry you cnt be me
    Posts
    935
    Rep Power
    3
    This pics may get my rocks off. Sure does look sexy. mmmmm

  4. #4
    Test Subject PaiN iiS pLeasuRE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    451
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Kane_Red_Machine View Post
    no details about orders. cause you dunno who is behind the screen. ther's LE around boards everytimes everywhere. call me paranoid...

    So it's nice, i see tren-e, good!!

    i assume you know how to plan a cycle correctly.

    but one details... the rubber!! red-rubber do not resist very good through the time, this kind of rubber do not allow to store the gear safely over 2 years. i made some post with details about it already.

    good luck!
    got yah, its all good better safe than sorry i wouldnt call you paranoid, and i dont plan on them lasting 2 years lol...

    yeah i believe i have it planned out pretty nicely other opinions are always accepted with an open mind...

    Weeks 1-16 omnadren -750mg pw
    Weeks 1-10 tren e - 400mg pw
    Weeks 1-16 deca - 300mg pw
    Weeks 1-4 dbol 25mg - 100mg ed
    Weeks 1-19 aromasin 12.5mg ed

    Weeks 3-16 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500iu split twice a week
    Weeks 17-19 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 1500iu pw
    Weeks 19-23 Clomid 50mg ed
    Weeks 19-22 Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

    im still debating on if im going to mess around with the hgh bc im alittle young for it...

  5. #5
    Moderator Kane_Red_Machine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,904
    Rep Power
    26
    i would not use deca in the same cycle.

    and you reach the physiological limit.

    the lymphatic system and glands (all the glands include hypophysis and testicules) cannot support more than 1.5 gr of AAS per week. over it's a waste and the door open for more side effect.

    i did test-boldenone-tren and it was good, when i say good, i mean good... not just a litlle...

    i did deca before a tren cycle, but never tren and deca together.

    they are structuraly closer, with effect together on progesterone.

    and both were been find in a study on estrone. it's called scientificly estrian ( tren) and estratrian hormone (nandrolone)

    i'm not sure you willget the benefit of both in same cycle without their sides effects proportionnaly of the dosage.

    Cabergoline and proviron will be usefull in these cycle.

    but also a good amount of silicium, vit B5 B6, and amino acid, especialy L-tryptophan, you can find this amino in food like : banana, pineapples, the plum, milk and the turkey. l-tryptophan is used by the body to make the serotonine, which is a neuro-transmetor which decrease when the male hormone or female hormone are in too large quantity.
    it will help you to support the effect on the mood and agressivity without using anxiolitics. anuway about this point particulary, bupropion give good response by increase dopamine in the brain.

    tren can make miracle if it's correctly used.
    Last edited by Kane_Red_Machine; 03-01-2012 at 11:39 PM.
    If a man wants to use steroids, God himself can not prevent it
    __________________________________________
    My Motto : I dont trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die

  6. #6
    Test Subject PaiN iiS pLeasuRE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    451
    Rep Power
    4
    i really was just looking to get some help with my joints and bone strength out of the deca you think 200mg a week would be fine to still throw in the mix??

    i tend to get a lot of joint and bone aching once my strength goes through the roof i allready lift a lot for my weight as it is, so i was just looking to give my bones some extra help this time aorund yanno...

    not disregarding your advice at all just wondering your thoughts...

  7. #7
    SB Time! DavidJ21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Californication
    Posts
    209
    Rep Power
    10
    Thanks for posting!

    Got me all -->

    Can't wait to try them out!

  8. #8
    Moderator Kane_Red_Machine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,904
    Rep Power
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by PaiN iiS pLeasuRE View Post
    i really was just looking to get some help with my joints and bone strength out of the deca you think 200mg a week would be fine to still throw in the mix??

    i tend to get a lot of joint and bone aching once my strength goes through the roof i allready lift a lot for my weight as it is, so i was just looking to give my bones some extra help this time aorund yanno...

    not disregarding your advice at all just wondering your thoughts...
    yes good idea, but in this case NPP was a slightly better choice.
    Last edited by Kane_Red_Machine; 03-02-2012 at 12:08 AM.
    If a man wants to use steroids, God himself can not prevent it
    __________________________________________
    My Motto : I dont trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die

  9. #9
    Test Subject PaiN iiS pLeasuRE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    451
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Kane_Red_Machine View Post
    yes good idea, but in this case NPP was a slightly better choice.
    ehhh Pinnacle carries the npp now too but im all tapped out, still need to get the rest of my pct and vitamins together lol i beat my pockets up on this cycle...

    you mentioned caber and proviron also i see, did you mean one or the other or do they both do different things and should be taken separately?? im not very educated on either or is why i ask...

  10. #10
    Test Subject PaiN iiS pLeasuRE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    451
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidJ21 View Post
    Thanks for posting!

    Got me all -->

    Can't wait to try them out!
    my pleasure...cant wait to put it all to work!!!

  11. #11
    Test Subject PaiN iiS pLeasuRE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    451
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by josh30013 View Post
    This pics may get my rocks off. Sure does look sexy. mmmmm
    IT iSS a beaut!!! lol

  12. #12
    Moderator Kane_Red_Machine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,904
    Rep Power
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by PaiN iiS pLeasuRE View Post
    ehhh Pinnacle carries the npp now too but im all tapped out, still need to get the rest of my pct and vitamins together lol i beat my pockets up on this cycle...

    you mentioned caber and proviron also i see, did you mean one or the other or do they both do different things and should be taken separately?? im not very educated on either or is why i ask...
    you will need both in the cycle. at least 37.25mg/ of proviron.

    and 0.5 mg E4D after the second week.

    take proviron in the morning, and cabaser 2 hours after.
    If a man wants to use steroids, God himself can not prevent it
    __________________________________________
    My Motto : I dont trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die

  13. #13
    Test Subject PaiN iiS pLeasuRE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    451
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Kane_Red_Machine View Post
    you will need both in the cycle. at least 37.25mg/ of proviron.

    and 0.5 mg E4D after the second week.

    take proviron in the morning, and cabaser 2 hours after.
    take the provirion ED and caber e4d after the second week or take both e4d after the second week until the tren is done?

  14. #14
    Moderator Kane_Red_Machine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,904
    Rep Power
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by PaiN iiS pLeasuRE View Post
    take the provirion ED and caber e4d after the second week or take both e4d after the second week until the tren is done?
    no, you can start provion/ED till the end of cycle, and cabaser E4D till the end of tren.
    If a man wants to use steroids, God himself can not prevent it
    __________________________________________
    My Motto : I dont trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die

  15. #15
    Test Subject PaiN iiS pLeasuRE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    451
    Rep Power
    4
    got ya...thanks for all the help much appreciated...

uniquemicals
Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads
  1. By hhajdo in forum Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Articles
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-29-2010, 04:24 AM
  2. By Massive123 in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 09:28 PM
  3. By mr.universe in forum Chemical Study
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2005, 11:09 AM
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  

3Js Nutrition Network

juicepump







mr supps



health and fitness talk

3Js Nutrition Network

need to build muscle

health and fitness talk





mr supps