Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to view pictures of various Anabolic Steroids, including pictures of fake steroids)
Want More? Check out our Steroid Profiles section, includes details about many types of Anabolic Steroids

Rookie
    Sciroxx (familiar to me) and Novapharm (unfamiliar to me)
    Never heard of Novapharm. Used Balkan (good), centura (FAKE!) golden triangle pharmaceuticals GTP (FAKE) thaiger (good)
    and now novapharm. I think the Sciroxx is good (loved the suspension, although my quads didnt) Eurochem (tren A good)

the color of the novapharm tren A looks legit. although it smells exactly like bug spray..is this right? I thought its supposed to have that sustanon smell which is close to stinky feet/cheese..
    is that the smell of the grapeseed oil? injected it 2 days ago and had bad coughs ..

s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss8/osterit005/?action=view&current=Picture016.jpg

s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss8/osterit005/?action=view&current=Picture018.jpg

s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss8/osterit005/?action=view&current=Picture019.jpg

s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss8/osterit005/?action=view&current=Picture017.jpg
    Last edited by robertadeniro; 07-18-2011 at 01:09 PM.

Rookie
    henny one?

Rookie
    Bump

Thread Information