Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to view pictures of various Anabolic Steroids, including pictures of fake steroids)
Want More? Check out our Steroid Profiles section, includes details about many types of Anabolic Steroids

Rookie
    Quick question on sources
    As it stands, I have no idea where to look for steroids, im mostly interested in Winstrol (winny), Deca, Anavar, and Boldenone.

I have been looking far and wide, on multiple sources, and I guess even the websites themselves that have good intentions on supplying legit goods may get fake stuff without knowing it. It's hard work trying to find this stuff aint it...

I did get a few things back on airsealed back in the day before they went MIA, the only source I know of now that has been deemed legit on multiple boards is *******r, but that guy isnt taking orders for a while either.

So Ive heard of ***** international and *****, and i am ready to order off of ****, i just want to make sure I get legit stuff.

I'm sorry if I'm asking things I'm not supposed to, i understand this whole steroid market is very hush-hush. It's just that recently I finally realized that to be as big as the guys on the magazines and in these ads, i'm going to HAVE to do steroids..

Please read the rules, hang around, make some friends and learn.
    Last edited by needtobebigger; 04-05-2011 at 07:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by needtobebigger View Post
    As it stands, I have no idea where to look for steroids, im mostly interested in Winstrol (winny), Deca, Anavar, and Boldenone.

I have been looking far and wide, on multiple sources, and I guess even the websites themselves that have good intentions on supplying legit goods may get fake stuff without knowing it. It's hard work trying to find this stuff aint it...

I did get a few things back on airsealed back in the day before they went MIA, the only source I know of now that has been deemed legit on multiple boards is *****, but that guy isnt taking orders for a while either.

So Ive heard of thorus international and ******, and i am ready to order off of ******, i just want to make sure I get legit stuff.

I'm sorry if I'm asking things I'm not supposed to, i understand this whole steroid market is very hush-hush. It's just that recently I finally realized that to be as big as the guys on the magazines and in these ads, i'm going to HAVE to do steroids..
    if you read the basic forum rules here, you would know that your about to be banned......

and no you dont HAVE to do steroids.
    whats your stats?
    age, hight, lbs, bodyfat% , years trainning/bodybuilding ect. ???

if anything just stick to some creatine and needtowhey for now.

you have ALOT to learn i can tell this because you mention steroids but not test, and what do you think deca and Winstrol (winny) is a good cycle? not if you expect to be able to have sex (for most)

do you know what post cycle therapy (pct) is? or why it is?
    Last edited by Mrs P; 04-05-2011 at 07:08 PM.
    Follow me on Twitter for advanced in-depth peptide, supplement and AAS knowledge, along with all things bodybuilding! Follow me-> @Juced_porkchop

Rookie
    Yes, I know what the different steroid profiles are, been lifting for 5 years, 5'9" 207lbs 12% bf, ive done a cycle of m-drol and h-drol, and yes, I know what post cycle therapy (pct) is, used nolvadex for both cycles + trib + zma + chrysin and of course joint support.

I do a 5x5 routine because it works, in case you were wondering.

Also, I mentioned steroids, because, well, they are, what else do you want me to call them? they are hormones, they are steroids, yes, obviously the profiles/pathways they work in are different, i know, but at the end of the day, the proper nomenclature is still, steroids.

this, is why you shouldnt jump to conclusions, like i stated at the very beginning, all i wanted to know was reputable sources in which to obtain them.

Rookie
    and yes, im pretty sure that nobody who competes at a level where they are internationally recognized, and not to mention huge as shit, did it all natural. sorry, that doesnt fly with me. ronnie jackson? arnold? flex? kai greene etc etc...its an unspoken truth and accepted fact that in order to become so muscular, beyond the boundaries of your own genetic potential (and, yeah, they are all FAR beyond their genetic potential) you have do to steroids.

outside of medical uses, the industry wouldnt exist as it does today, or has for decades. because like i said, in order to get as big as those guys and many others in the industry, you have to do it. believing otherwise is just plain denial

Rookie
    and you know, this whole dont ask dont tell crap on these sites is kinda ridiculous,you have a million and one banners of companies sponsoring your website selling steroids (with by what i can tell, primordial is the closest to being legit, but still not my cup of tea for what they offer)

unfortunatly, the good shit comes from a couple of chemists who make the shit on their own, or stockpile inventory from non-fda regulated pharmaceutical companies overseas and sell them on the black market

what irks me more, is that you cant ask where to get these things from, but you can provide self-incriminating evidence you purchased these items by posting pictures up on here asking others whether or not they think it's legit. smfh
    Last edited by needtobebigger; 04-05-2011 at 07:07 PM.

Rookie
    mrs p, you forgot to edit one, dont worry, i did it for you.

and you know, this whole dont ask dont tell crap on these sites is kinda ridiculous,you have a million and one banners of companies sponsoring your website selling steroids (with by what i can tell, primordial is the closest to being legit, but still not my cup of tea for what they offer)

unfortunatly, the good shit comes from a couple of chemists who make the shit on their own, or stockpile inventory from non-fda regulated pharmaceutical companies overseas and sell them on the black market

what irks me more, is that you cant ask where to get these things from, but you can provide self-incriminating evidence you purchased these items by posting pictures up on here asking others whether or not they think it's legit. smfh

The rules or how you call them: "The don't ask don't tell" are there to protect members, we don't allow asking for sources, because if you do, you are inviting scammers to scam you...

Rookie
    Question, and perhaps you could answer it, is there an actual LAW that would be violated by asking for said substances?

On that note, wouldn't you rather protect your readers from spending countless amounts of money by guiding them to the more reputable sources? Instead of receiving fake, overpriced stuff, or nothing at all?

Or is to protect the individuals running these businesses, if you make it clear which ones provide the real product, could it potentially make it easier for them to get caught?

Personally, I don't see how I'd get spammed, and even if I did, itd be worth it to me in the name of being able to get what i need.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Also, about the banners, they dont sell steroids, they just show what the company has to offer. You cant actually buy from them as you have to find a distributer. Another thing is, steroids are not illegal in all parts of the country. There legal in canada and the UK. So thats why it's ok to post pics. Get your shit straight before acting like an idiot. Thats the type of thing that "irks" me.

Pro Bodybuilder
    There are tons of scammers that look for newbs like you trying to find a source and will hit you up. Then take your money and not send shit. Finding a reputable source is as easy as googling and reading feedback. We all did it, why should we spoon feed you?

Pro Bodybuilder
    Question, and perhaps you could answer it, is there an actual LAW that would be violated by asking for said substances?

On that note, wouldn't you rather protect your readers from spending countless amounts of money by guiding them to the more reputable sources? Instead of receiving fake, overpriced stuff, or nothing at all?Or is to protect the individuals running these businesses, if you make it clear which ones provide the real product, could it potentially make it easier for them to get caught?Personally, I don't see how I'd get spammed, and even if I did, itd be worth it to me in the name of being able to get what i need.
    This place doesnt condone illegal steroid use. Lots of people have scripts for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and live in countries tha are legal. If you get scammed, you wont get what you need, if you get lucky and they send something, it'll probably be veg oil.

Rookie
    You must be on a cycle. Ha. And no, I'm not a newb, asking a question, even if you already have the answers (you see all that shit mrs p edited? thats because i know what im talking about) doesn't make you a newb. In fact, im sure in all your expansive knowledge you must surely have there are a few sources you dont know of. And about not actually selling these things, for the most part, their fake, ive researched some of the board sponsors on OTHER forums dealing with substances of that nature and for the most part, they are all scammers, not to mention unless im delusional, i did see an "add to cart" button on quite a few of them. And im pretty sure not every single person who posts picture up are in countries where these substances are legal, making your points, moot.

Cheer up charlie, show me a smile..
    Last edited by needtobebigger; 04-05-2011 at 07:31 PM.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Either way, find your own source and quit begging for one. Get over it. Making sources known and giving it to anyone(a cop, 18yr old kid etc) is what gets good labs shut down and gives steroids a bad rap by some youngster doin something stupid and blaming it on the gear.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWho? View Post
    This place doesnt condone illegal steroid use. Lots of people have scripts for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and live in countries tha are legal. If you get scammed, you wont get what you need, if you get lucky and they send something, it'll probably be veg oil.
    Lots =/= All

Rookie
    fuck it, ill just go to urgent care and get a script for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) then. most the doctors running those dont give a fuck and usually arent investigated too much.

my mom has fibromyalgia and her doctor prescribes her pain medications as if they were candy, guess ill just take matters into my own hands

Pro Bodybuilder
    15min on this site and you'll find a couple very good sources. Go to the AAs section of the forum.

Question

On that note, wouldn't you rather protect your readers from spending countless amounts of money by guiding them to the more reputable sources? Instead of receiving fake, overpriced stuff, or nothing at all?

Or is to protect the individuals running these businesses, if you make it clear which ones provide the real product, could it potentially make it easier for them to get caught?

Personally, I don't see how I'd get spammed, and even if I did, itd be worth it to me in the name of being able to get what i need.
    This is discussion forum, you can post questions, concerns, suggestions and ask for advise.
    You have made your first 9 posts so far trying to prove your point, and asking for a source.... Stop asking for one, & do your research is not hard to do.

Everyone that has joined this site, has posted & learned from members feedback, if you choose to do that you are more than welcome to do so.

The rules are there & must be followed, if you don't, you won't be here long, and even if you don't see it like that not allowing asking for sources protects you from being scammed.

uniquemicals
Thread Information