Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to view pictures of various Anabolic Steroids, including pictures of fake steroids)
Want More? Check out our Steroid Profiles section, includes details about many types of Anabolic Steroids

Pro Bodybuilder
    Genesis with no authinticity numbers
    I hope these pics come up because I wasnt sure how too, but I picked up this Sustanon (sust). 250 10ml vial and it's from Genesis or it says it's from genesis. The box had 2 holograms on it that said genesis and was packaged real nice with a plastic wrap. I know that means nothing, it also had an illistrated paper with the contents in the box. The vial also had a security hologram also. My concern is that it doesnt have the authenticity numbers or sticker on it. If it's a fake which I think it maybe, they sure we'nt to great lengths. input is much appriciated, thatnks. and sorry if pics didnt come up.

s1039.photobucket.com/albums/a471/burton870/?action=vies1039.photobucket.com/albums/a471/burton870/?action=view&current=RandomPics410180.jpgw&current =Rai1039.photobucket.com/albums/a471/burton870/RandomPics410178.jpgndomPics410179.jpg

Pro Bodybuilder
    man, they didn't, im sorry guy[IMG]i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a471/burton870/RandomPics410178.jpg[/IMG]s
    Last edited by ChrisWho?; 11-20-2010 at 09:34 PM. Reason: no pic

Genesis - Unigen
    I know that Unigen (formerly genesis) has the numbers that you can authenticate at their web site. I am not sure if genesis also has the numbers and where you would verify them?

with Unigen you scratch them off to reveal numbers that you verify online.

Here are pics of Unigen ( formerly genesis ) Test Comp 250 (sust) Ive used two amps of these from maximedicine so far. seem to be doing job nicely ill keep u posted with progress. they are not very oily at all.

let me know if u need better pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Pro Bodybuilder
    Well I know now that Genesis is now Unigen. On researching the product I see aot of places having Genesis which seems to be that they are either counterfeit or theres a UG producing it using the Genesis name now that it's gone to Unigen.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWho? View Post
    Well I know now that Genesis is now Unigen. On researching the product I see aot of places having Genesis which seems to be that they are either counterfeit or theres a UG producing it using the Genesis name now that it's gone to Unigen.
    yeah genesis now is unigen, any other stuff is prob counterfeit, but i think theres also another lab using the genesis name. seen alot of genesis stuff float around my neck of the woods, was all bunk, imho if your genesis stuff doesnt have the authencity numbers dont bother with it, you'd most likely be waisting your time

Pro Bodybuilder
    Ya, that was my plan. Thanks

Pro Bodybuilder
    I can't figure out the pics but you can copy and paste the links to your tool bar to see them

unigen / genesis maximedicine
    There are many discussions online about genesis and unigen and mixed reviews. And many people who post with questions never follow up to say if it was g2g or not.

I have their unigen test comp ( Sustanon (sust) ) which ive used and I can say it was g2g.

I have their nandro 250 havn't used yet actually. all serial numbers etc checked out though so far.

Thai pharmacies seem to carry them alot and if you search postings many people say they are an actual legit pharmacy.

please let us know how it goes and if they are even real or not.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Pro Bodybuilder
    Clsmth700, Thanks very much for your input. Ya, it always seems that threads are started with questions like this here and on other forums that always end up un-answered. As I said before, theres tons of Genesis out there in which it's obviously not the original since it's Unigen now. I have done tons of research on it so far and really haven't come up on bad reviews yet on anything marked Genesis. Luckily I can move forward with my cycle without this but I definitely want to get to the bottom of it still just out of curiousity. My best guess so far is that it's probably a UGL that is using the Genesis name. As I said, I still havent found bad reviews on it yet. And this is not the stuff with the Genesis meds name with the dash (-) in between. Other then that its exactly like your picture with the pamplet except it says Genesis Rejuvenation Products instead. I will keep this updated as I try to find answsers. Thanks

Rookie
    Cool genesis rejuvenation
    got some test from the genesis brand and was just wondering if you still had any apprehensions about the brand

Pro Bodybuilder
    I ran it for almost two weeks and said fuck it. Made my libido go through the roof which was a good sign but I just didnt feel like chancing it when I had other test on hand. So from that It could've been good and probably was, I just didnt want to waste 4 weeks to find out.

Rookie
    I have a little question. A friend of mine sold me a little bottle that says Stanozolol, the bottle also says Genisis Rejuvenation products at thr bottom.. I happened to look up the little pill on pill ID and the name Stanozolol matched a red octagon pill the pill i have is white round and has a G on one side.. Real? Or fake? Iv been takin it for 5 days 2 pills a day.. Im not noticing anything.. Yet! ?? Any thots/answers?

I have seen Genesis Tamoxifen " round, white, scored, with a "G" on it ... comes in bottle

their stanztab came in blue but I have also seen them in white. I think newer is white.

I think blue stanz came in bottle & white stanz comes in both plastic tab sheets and bottle as well. also unigen website is down for maintenance at the moment ... but you need older genesis verification sounds like

as far as feeling results after 5 days ... you should see some strength maybe after 1 week and by 2nd week notice some results with oral Winstrol (winny). ask other for feedback on this.
    Last edited by clsmth700; 04-16-2012 at 09:35 AM.

Thread Information