Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to view pictures of various Anabolic Steroids, including pictures of fake steroids)
Want More? Check out our Steroid Profiles section, includes details about many types of Anabolic Steroids

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Novice
    Default Kanye Pharmaceuticals
    Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this lab. I've taken 1cc every 3 days for 30 days with limited results and Im wondering if you would think I should continue another 10ml bottle.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Clint78; 10-14-2010 at 10:02 PM.

Are you trying to post a pic that you have saved in your computer, or are you trying to post a link ?

If is a pic: you can just post it as an attachment, see the attachment link on the icons on top of the screen (is the paper clip)you open it, browse your computer for the image and close the window.
    & just submit the post.

If is a link you are trying to post: copy the link, and open the Insert link on top of the page (is the blue circle)open it and paste the link you had saved. Close window and submit your post.

If you are trying to post a gif, just copy and paste the Direct link code into your post, & submit post.

Hope this helps.

i've seen your pic.

but what is the question?

Straight Up Gangster ! Die$eL~Man's Avatar
    wtf ? whats the question ?

Novice
    Sorry - I wanted to know if anyone had any experience with this lab - positive or negative. I took 1cc of the Test-400 every 3 days for 30 days and havent experienced much results - was debating whether I should bother injecting another 10cc into my body over the next 30 days for any reaons :S

1cc or 1ml?

Novice
    I was under the impression 1cc = 1ml ..... But I was taking 1ml

Quote Originally Posted by Clint78 View Post
    Sorry - I wanted to know if anyone had any experience with this lab - positive or negative. I took 1cc of the Test-400 every 3 days for 30 days and havent experienced much results - was debating whether I should bother injecting another 10cc into my body over the next 30 days for any reaons :S
    if you want my opinion... your gear should be High underdosed, if anything inside, i doubt you got something...

dig a hole in desert, bury it, and pray than no coyot will find this....

Ok DrugsProfiles.com | Home click on the advertise on this page. Naps could make something great for you for few bucks man.

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Kane_Red_Machine View Post
    if you want my opinion... your gear should be High underdosed, if anything inside, i doubt you got something...

dig a hole in desert, bury it, and pray than no coyot will find this....

Ok DrugsProfiles.com | Home click on the advertise on this page. Naps could make something great for you for few bucks man.
    Do you mean you think the "Gear" is junk?

Do you mean you think the "Gear" is junk?
    yes it's what mean.

you got bunk gear man!

i never heard of them, Test takes a few weeks to kick in, usually week 4 is when you start feeling the gains.. but you would still have a small amount of gains prior to this.. so yeah, it is probably junk

Rookie
    Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this lab. I've taken 1cc every 3 days for 30 days with limited results and Im wondering if you would think I should continue another 10ml bottle.
    This is lab Ive seen in my neck of the woods (BC) before. Dont know much about it but people do take it.

I would say stick with it, 4 weeks in is where I tend to feel test kick in myself...

What are your stats bro? And cycle experience from previous cycles?

thanks

Novice
    yep, have the exact same bottle of armidex. And also 2 bottles of tbol. haven't used any of their injectibles though. I've been on the tbol for 5 weeksish, and on test cyp for about 4 weeks. The cyp is from another lab though. My test really started to kick in at week 3. At that point i'd been on the tbol for 4 weeks.

I've never used tbol before so i have no experience with it and what type of results i should get from it. I know that i shouldn't expect too much from it though. I was just using it to get me started till the cyp kicked in.
    Anyways i did notice that i was getting some minimal strength gains from it and put on a little weight. I do believe that it was doing something but once again tbol is not that strong of a drug.
    I've got about a week and a half left of tbol. That'll be it for that, then just cyp for another 10 weeks.

I got mine from a guy in bc. He's always been good to me on what he supplies to me. So i believe that its not bunk.

But i've never used any of their injectibles though.
    As for the armidex, i believe that it is totally legit. I was starting to get itch and nipple sensitivity and started to take the armidex and within a few days, everything seems to have cleared up. Did exactly what its supposed to do.

The armidex does its job and the tbol did what i was expecting from it. All i expected from it was minimal strength and weight gains till my test kicked in, and oh how its kicking in nicely.

So i hope this helps you and let me know if the injectible ever kicks in.

Rookie
    I don't post here much but..

Been using this Kayne for a few years. I am a top national competitor and all I can say is that it works well for me and other competitors that I know take it. I happen to know 2 national champions in both bodybuilding and powerlifting that are using this brand faithfully...

Why don't you contact whoever you got it from and see if you can get replacements... coz if you ask me I'm sure they'd rather be replacing your stuff you say isn't working that well rather then have you comming on here and saying bad shit about them!

That, and when starting a new cycle gains usually don't begin until the end of the third week. Yah you can get water retention before that, but truly the real growth and gains you get from a cycle just take a little longer to occur.

i also have a buddy on it and loves it. He also knows national competitors that use it so i highly doubt its bunk.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by kev ute View Post
    yep, have the exact same bottle of armidex. And also 2 bottles of tbol. haven't used any of their injectibles though. I've been on the tbol for 5 weeksish, and on test cyp for about 4 weeks. The cyp is from another lab though. My test really started to kick in at week 3. At that point i'd been on the tbol for 4 weeks.

I've never used tbol before so i have no experience with it and what type of results i should get from it. I know that i shouldn't expect too much from it though. I was just using it to get me started till the cyp kicked in.
    Anyways i did notice that i was getting some minimal strength gains from it and put on a little weight. I do believe that it was doing something but once again tbol is not that strong of a drug.
    I've got about a week and a half left of tbol. That'll be it for that, then just cyp for another 10 weeks.

I got mine from a guy in bc. He's always been good to me on what he supplies to me. So i believe that its not bunk.

But i've never used any of their injectibles though.
    As for the armidex, i believe that it is totally legit. I was starting to get itch and nipple sensitivity and started to take the armidex and within a few days, everything seems to have cleared up. Did exactly what its supposed to do.

The armidex does its job and the tbol did what i was expecting from it. All i expected from it was minimal strength and weight gains till my test kicked in, and oh how its kicking in nicely.

So i hope this helps you and let me know if the injectible ever kicks in.

Hey bro, whats dose tbol you on per day?

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by thatotherguy View Post
    1cc or 1ml?
    a CC Is a ML

Novice
    i'm on 40 mg's per day. By the time i'm finished with tbol i'll have been on it for 6 weeks. Liking it. But like i said, its not something that i expected to make huge gains off of. It was just to get me started till test kicked in. But now i'm really starting to like my test kicking in. Great pumps and strength climbing steadily now. And using the armidex to keep the estrogen down. Never used armidex before, but also noticing that it helps with water retention too. So far so good and no complaints.

Rookie
    i'm on 40 mg's per day. By the time i'm finished with tbol i'll have been on it for 6 weeks. Liking it. But like i said, its not something that i expected to make huge gains off of. It was just to get me started till test kicked in. But now i'm really starting to like my test kicking in. Great pumps and strength climbing steadily now. And using the armidex to keep the estrogen down. Never used armidex before, but also noticing that it helps with water retention too. So far so good and no complaints.
    cool bro, i liked tbol myself, thats why i was asking... tbol is dbol little sister, lol

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Jose33 View Post
    cool bro, i liked tbol myself, thats why i was asking... tbol is dbol little sister, lol
    yep, used dbol before too. Wasn't a big fan, too harsh. too much water, but did like the strength from dbol. Thats the only thing i liked about it though.

Have you ever used tbol on its own? Just as a quick 6 week thing.

Rookie
    yep, used dbol before too. Wasn't a big fan, too harsh. too much water, but did like the strength from dbol. Thats the only thing i liked about it though.

Have you ever used tbol on its own? Just as a quick 6 week thing.
    never on it own for me, however i did getting into a discussion with another guy on another board about the exact same thing; 6 week tbol only cycle. he was gonna do one.

ill check with him how it went...

Novice
    sounds good, would like to know what he thinks of 6 weeks tbol only cycle. What kinda results and so forth!

Rookie
    sounds good, would like to know what he thinks of 6 weeks tbol only cycle. What kinda results and so forth!
    Here was his TBOL only 8 weekers

Oral Turinabol only cycle:

Week 1: 40mg ed
    Week 2: 50mg ed
    Week 3: 60mg ed
    Week 4: 60mg ed
    Week 5: 60mg ed
    Week 6: 60mg ed
    Week 7: 50mg ed
    Week 8: 40mg ed

PCT Nolva, Day 1 40mg, Week 1 30mg ed, Week 2 20mg ed, Week 3 10mg ed

It was recommended Anavar (var) was added. He was looking for just some lean gains without a whole lot of sides, Ive PMed him to see how it is going...

GuitarMan987
    I'm just starting on a Whinny/Primo stack with Kayne, i'm at week 2 now, going to do a 6 week cycle (oral), Ill let you guys know how it works out, also my mom is an RN, she said it's the real deal.

Rookie
    I ran a Deca cycle with clomid as my post cycle therapy (pct), both of witch were manufactured by kanye and the product was legit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information