Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to view pictures of various Anabolic Steroids, including pictures of fake steroids)
Want More? Check out our Steroid Profiles section, includes details about many types of Anabolic Steroids

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Novice
    Doubts about my AXIO goodies.
    I just recieved my AXIO goodies the other day, and I'm curious if they are legit. I have 2 decaplex's, 1 testaplex P 100, and 1 Sustaplex 325. They all have a white cap and a green label. I am aware that the have changed the labels from white to green. The batch numbers a crooked on all the vials. The Sustaplex 325 is in a slightly different shaped vial than the deca and prop. It's still 10ml, but the vial is shaped slightly. The prop has no batch number on the side. I went to the axio site to prove authenticity, and only the deca and prop passed. The sustaplex did not. Just wondering if I'm missing something. Anyone out there have the same issue with the sustaplex??

No matter the vials they used... the batch number is always crooked.

Axio is trying to make other labs, in other place since 8 month. and is not the end.
    If you source is a valid reseller you shouldn't have doubts about your stuff.

the batch number are not always uplaoded or not updated... if it's from the same source you don't have to take care on these points.

I don't know WTH are making Axio, but since six month i've got outside, they made weird.

is the only labs on earth without tren... Amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Kane_Red_Machine View Post
    No matter the vials they used... the batch number is always crooked.

Axio is trying to make other labs, in other place since 8 month. and is not the end.
    If you source is a valid reseller you shouldn't have doubts about your stuff.

the batch number are not always uplaoded or not updated... if it's from the same source you don't have to take care on these points.

I don't know WTH are making Axio, but since six month i've got outside, they made weird.

is the only labs on earth without tren... Amazing!
    Correct me if I'm wrong.. but I was under the impression that they did make Tren. Trenaplex A 100 and Trinaplex E 200. I have pics but for some reason I'm unable to attach a pic in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by DM@C View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong.. but I was under the impression that they did make Tren. Trenaplex A 100 and Trinaplex E 200. I have pics but for some reason I'm unable to attach a pic in this thread.
    you're rigth. i was talking about the curent production. they have no tren at all.
    only test cyp and prop.
    EQ, masteron 100 and nadrolone NPP...

i don't know what it happen but it's like that now.

you're rigth. i was talking about the curent production. they have no tren at all.
    only test cyp and prop.
    EQ, masteron 100 and nadrolone NPP...

i don't know what it happen but it's like that now.
    hmmmm.. if thats true.. thas not good.

Some axio tren is headed my way... lol

axio makes the full line up of gear

Quote Originally Posted by crushershockey View Post
    axio makes the full line up of gear

By now they don't.

since this week, trena d 100 is avaible. but it never stay longer in stock.

I don't know they are doing. but axio don't run like one year ago... not at all.

six month ago they got problem with a warehouse and a part the labs.

axio had to destroy a great part of her stock. and it was a waste of money.

after that stuf were coming from a small labs. syntrop. nothing good in feedback from users.

third episod they started new labs, new warehouse. but the source for the material is missing...

So i guess one thing, axio is going to find out what it need to restart. or axio will die.

ther's no secret on that.

Rookie
    So is the gear they have now (eq, test cyp, prop) good to go or not?

why don't you pst a picture?

Quote Originally Posted by Jarhead1345 View Post
    So is the gear they have now (eq, test cyp, prop) good to go or not?
    yes is good to go. i've tryed her test cyp two month ago, great.

but like you see her store is almost empty. they need time.

BTW, i've tested her prop many time is good!

I've no feedback about her EQ, but i've no reason to doubt about.

IMHO Good to go yes!

they responded to a recent inquiry from me. I asked about this, and the restock. They will be fully stocked in a few weeks. And everything will be back up good to go. Supplies are limited but def gtg

Quote Originally Posted by DM@C View Post
    they responded to a recent inquiry from me. I asked about this, and the restock. They will be fully stocked in a few weeks. And everything will be back up good to go. Supplies are limited but def gtg

Very good news mein good fella!

I like the Axio staffs, axio is not my beloved brand, but i have to say their service is howsome, ther's o long time than didn't talk to her...

i have to visit my account... i thinking it just right now LOL'z

Ya thats the only problem w/ Axio, people always buy a shit load right when they stock up and it takes them forever to re-up.

Quote Originally Posted by nickd84 View Post
    Ya thats the only problem w/ Axio, people always buy a shit load right when they stock up and it takes them forever to re-up.
    And yes! it happen several time, i hope nobody waste money...
    i've seen one time a bad feedback, in a uk private forum, but only one time.

i know a guy who got 1200 not $ but , in stuff reshipped...
    that guy got only oil... more than 40 vials only with oil.
    it was some trinaplex, without trenbolone... and others vials... they accepted the fact, and reshipped all the stuff.

they have refund about 320$ for me one time...

so this kind of testimonials are legion, and the reputation was made.
    with axio, you to order two times, one to get shit, one to have your shit reshipped LLOOLL'z

But i've to admit it works good, and the gear is good to. ( when you have LOL'z)

Kane how do you know Axio is a she? Are you sure He's not A he? Do you have conformation that she is a she? Lol Just kidding buddy.... You make me laugh bro. I have a lot of family from Italy and you talk just like my uncles from Italy...Lol...Broken English... The funny thing is I understand every thing you say perfectly....

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Kane, I know what you mean. Many times I order a product from axio and then it goes out of stock the next day and then I have to wait for it to come back again. I just waited 5 months to receive 500 tabs of winstrol!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rocko419 View Post
    Kane how do you know Axio is a she? Are you sure He's not A he? Do you have conformation that she is a she? Lol Just kidding buddy.... You make me laugh bro. I have a lot of family from Italy and you talk just like my uncles from Italy...Lol...Broken English... The funny thing is I understand every thing you say perfectly....
    Yes, Rocko, especially when I am very tired. however, I do not have a Italian accent, i'm gone from there, since a long time ago. on the other hand, as I didn't have a school to learn English, no-one reads error of accords in my way of expression . but in general everyone includes/understands what I want to say.
    In fact, apart you, which know a little my person, no member made remark before today.

_ though it of be, Brian have make a surgery, and now one it call Brianna, and the last year it be LOL'z

Quote Originally Posted by big12 View Post
    Kane, I know what you mean. Many times I order a product from axio and then it goes out of stock the next day and then I have to wait for it to come back again. I just waited 5 months to receive 500 tabs of winstrol!!!
    My man, not only delayed because the stuff is gone out of stock, but 50% of the time, it was a problem of quanlity... and then they had to reship a lot of stuffs.

but like i said, when you have a good axio, it's cheap and real good to go.

other labs have others problems. Axio had problem with his labs, two times yet.
    by now, they go underchange, for the second time.

Axio sucks! They so hit and miss its sick in a bad way. Keep an eye on anyone pushing Axio.......

Quote Originally Posted by gator_mclusky View Post
    Axio sucks! They so hit and miss its sick in a bad way. Keep an eye on anyone pushing Axio.......
    At this moment, right now, you're rigth... Iprefer to wait before to let fall axio one time for the last.

i've seen than they realy want to make good works. But until now they never carry on this way, they never been able to keep success.

everybody who truyed it, inspite they always could open a tiket and claim, had a story about weird stuff, or a bad feedback about a batch...

You to straight GM... realy to straigth. Wait a little.

think one second, if they could get success,, i mean if they could be stable... what would you say??
    Let the time. anyway they have nothing to sel by now, almost nothing.

The only thing i realy desagree with them, was the syntrop purchase.
    Bad move for the rep of axio.
    Last edited by Kane_Red_Machine; 10-08-2008 at 10:46 AM.

Novice
    This is only the secong time I've used them. I got my first batch about a year ago or so, and it all worked great. Never did use their test, but the deca and dbol worked well. As sketchy as they sound now, I might experiment with another brand. I would really hate to get bum gear. Has anyone here used their tren A or masteron?

i have used the tren-enth test-cyp, test-p 100. Winstrol (winny) tabs, primo-tabs, testaplex, deca.

but it was from one yearold bacth, i've ordered from then for 12 month of cycles.

by now, i've seen their range empty...

they told me yesterday to wait and see if ther's stuff coming, i understud than even the staff of axio don't know how the labs is going. or if this brand will die or not...

If i was you i would prefer to reach a other brand, to get my stuff in regular way.
    like that you never be in need.

have you seen elitefitness pharmaceuticals, or balkan, or rohm's labs?
    I tryed recently diamond pharma, the quality is very stable, take a look of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) scene.

let Apex, or global... that crap....

golden labs is not so bad to.

but realy if you are searching a brand you have to get your own opinion.

for me the more important is to get ALL the stuffs you need for a complete cycles.

At this moment, right now, you're rigth... Iprefer to wait before to let fall axio one time for the last.

i've seen than they realy want to make good works. But until now they never carry on this way, they never been able to keep success.

everybody who truyed it, inspite they always could open a tiket and claim, had a story about weird stuff, or a bad feedback about a batch...

You to straight GM... realy to straigth. Wait a little.

think one second, if they could get success,, i mean if they could be stable... what would you say??
    Let the time. anyway they have nothing to sel by now, almost nothing.

The only thing i realy desagree with them, was the syntrop purchase.
    Bad move for the rep of axio.
    Well put.

They have done nothing to prove they are consistent in any way, shape or form.

They need to get their orders sent, or shut down till they can. Id say 1/3 of the people I know got what they ordered and that was at about a 30 day wait.

Sure it's not Domestic but damn it, if I was waiting for gear and find out at 30 days it would be 30-45 more days Id be pissed!!!!!!!!!!!(Hell I couldve done a small cycle in that time!!!!!!)

If their reps dont know this then they're misinformed, ignoring it and I hate to say it.....but ignorant as to Axios dealings.

Good luck to anyone waiting on an order or hearing the stalling coming from their reps!

gator
    Last edited by gator_mclusky; 10-09-2008 at 03:23 AM.

WOW, yes, you're right, and it's important... worldwide... how many people are waitting from them the stuffs ordered??

What a pitty! i forgotten completly these poor guys! what a waste money!

Deff... no axio till they bring a proof of their honest goodwill of work.
    thank's GM.

_ though it of be, Brian have make a surgery, and now one it call Brianna, and the last year it be LOL'z
    lol huh?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information