Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to view pictures of various Anabolic Steroids, including pictures of fake steroids)
Want More? Check out our Steroid Profiles section, includes details about many types of Anabolic Steroids

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rookie
    The only qv Sust250 that I've seen has come with a light blue top and label. I havent taken it personally, but have friends that have and they have had great results. The deca and enathate works pretty good though.

Rookie
    well im a newbie and dont have any posts... i usually only get on these to read reviews and listen to ppls feedback... im afraid to say anything because i also know that when newbies post they often get accused of favoring a brand or source. But here goes... judging by the pics posted i have a bottle of the same qv sus and deca... the only difference is my sus is 270... which leads me to being even more confused now... but i can say this much... i about to be going on my third week and have gained eight pounds.. i have felt certain symptoms which leads me to believe that at least the sus is real. I was skeptical due to the fact that qv was busted and shut down... the symptoms i have had are typical with anything with prop as i react to it very strongly swelling pain etc. the first week i had flu like symptoms which i only get when i use sus... i was tired and achy and felt like i had a bad head cold and fever and possible high blood pressure... they subsided after about three days and occured again on my second week but much weaker and for a shorter period of time... im not saying it is legit qv but i believe it to be a good fake with some prop in it without a doubt... it is possible they overdosed the prop being that it is generally cheaper than the other esters... so this being said i feel it is good so far and definately contains prop.. i hope this helps and want to say thanks to all of you as you have helped me tons of times without notice... i dont post because i am the type to sit back and watch quietly and learn as i dont feel i know enough or am experienced enough to be giving advice even though i have had experience with this for years under a doctors superivision. What works good for one may do nothing for another

Rookie
    I have sustanon QV 250 lot no qvs 02 11 2016 real or fake

Rookie
    @ Soupbone.....same exact shit ,exp date 2016. My guy is usually good, but this qv sus250 feels just like oil. Hopefully in a few weeks , I will know for sure....2 shots and no pain, nothing, but pinholes in my leg...lol
    Last edited by jcl4tx; 05-09-2011 at 01:45 AM. Reason: new text

bigunit22
    any updates on these qv?

Smile
    This is IP's QV. I used it a year ago and it worked great. I cant remember what the tops looked like. This is part of my new batch, hologram tops, exp 2016. Started today.

securedownload.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jcl4tx View Post
    @ Soupbone.....same exact shit ,exp date 2016. My guy is usually good, but this qv sus250 feels just like oil. Hopefully in a few weeks , I will know for sure....2 shots and no pain, nothing, but pinholes in my leg...lol
    jcl4tx, any gains? I hope this shit is good!

Rookie
    I just received two bottles of the same... lids and holograms look exact as pictured. Apparently there has been many years worth of concern about the existance of this product and the operations of QV being shut down...

How has it been for those who are currently dosing the sustanon QV 250?

Rookie
    fake qv sustnon is not that color bottle sorry

IP,s QV is the only QV being made.

Rookie
    Is it good stuff r is it fake?

Rookie
    I just got qv teston cyp 250 lot#025 exp2016

I have had great results running IP's QV.

Just pinned up Saturday 8/6. Stacking Sustanon and D-bol, started D-Bol 8/3. Having Great punps and intensity. Don't know if it is the BD D-Bol, QV Sustanon (sust), or both.

Looks different from what I have seen.

Quote Originally Posted by REB245 View Post
    This is IP's QV. I used it a year ago and it worked great. I cant remember what the tops looked like. This is part of my new batch, hologram tops, exp 2016. Started today.

securedownload.jpg
    This is what I have seen and used with great success

Rookie
    Thumbs up older batch
    Quote Originally Posted by L84wrk00 View Post
    I'd like to hear what anyone knows about this ? Any input would be appreciated.
    Is it real/fake ? Is it Quality Vet or a knock off ? Does it work ?
    I can't find an image on the internet.
    those are the older IP sustanon with the QV razor cut red tops they are real ,but during that time IP was going throught a change of managment which has happened many times but the new ones for 2010 have the silver holagram also on the top which you are suppose to peel off so you can see where the arrows are to open the flip top these have lot #qvs02 11 2016 and yes these are gtg ya they could be underdosed but does anybody relize that any test depending on if it is a long or shot acting ester the one with the long is not going to have the same amount of test as a short acting one and for the guy that just did like 5or 6 shots and no results with the same lot that has the hologram top I cant tell ya what is going on with your bottles but the management right now is good and all qv by ip has hologram tops I have given out plent of them and not one complant I my self use hg gear but I also use the ug by IP and dont have any problems and his test prop 200mg that is definatly good That is what I used before the test E by abrum kicked in so if you dont like IPs gear and you are not going to beat his prices or his T/A time go else where plent of places to get HG gear but its going to take atleast a month to get if ya dont get a letter

Rookie
    Exclamation 0lder batch
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudeman View Post
    btw thats a fake qv sustanon ip qv doesnt have a red cap nor do they have a 2012 exp date
    sorry bro but that is an older batch I think around 2005 but they did have the red tops then and the tren had the grey tops that year management was changed again for the hundreth time the new batch for the since 2010 all have holigram tops with the qvs 02 batch 11 2016 and if you peel off the top hologram it show you how to open them right so you have a flip top covering the rubber yes it is ug and it is painless I myself use another source i like the abrum test E they consider that HG just like omnadren but with the chinaman where else are you going to get the prices and a T/A of no more than 14 days top the managment they have now everthing seems good some of his BD tabs look bad but they do work he has been around for over 20 yrs like he says before the net was around he was in the back of a few BB mags if you dont like UG gear go see uncle Z he has alot of HG gear but he is a little slower at times but you will get your stuff whitin a month there are alot of boards that have tons of sponsers so dont throw all your eggs in one basket in this game

uniquemicals
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Thread Information