Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to view pictures of various Anabolic Steroids, including pictures of fake steroids)
Want More? Check out our Steroid Profiles section, includes details about many types of Anabolic Steroids

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Thread:

Nomad Labs

PARKER27
    Nomad Labs
    Test Suspension
    Deca 300
    Sust 250
    Tren 100
    rHGH
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by PARKER27; 11-25-2007 at 02:28 AM.

Junior Bodybuilder
    parker listen

i never say it is bad ore good this ugl just posted photos of cyrstal prop

it is good looking with hgh and all but you are being a smart ass now

[QUOTE=PARKER27]Lookin' rather attractive if you ask me. It's the only product Euro King will use! LOL[/QUOTE

PARKER27
    [QUOTE=euroking]parker listen

i never say it is bad ore good this ugl just posted photos of cyrstal prop

it is good looking with hgh and all but you are being a smart ass now

Quote Originally Posted by PARKER27
    Lookin' rather attractive if you ask me. It's the only product Euro King will use! LOL[/QUOTE
    I'm just shaking you up Buddy.... don't take anything personal.

You keepo saying it's a UG and it's not, they are license to manufacture Anabolics, you can geth their products at pharmacies in China. I don't speculate, anything and everything that comes out of my mouth has been a personal experience. I just found it humoring you mentioned BOS, anybody that's in the Business knows how they operate and they also know they BOS benefits if they're to endorse a product.

Anyways, don't take anything personal, I'm just someone that has a lot of passion when it comes to the way different manufactures operate.

I'm just shaking you up Buddy.... don't take anything personal.

You keepo saying it's a UG and it's not, they are license to manufacture Anabolics, you can geth their products at pharmacies in China. I don't speculate, anything and everything that comes out of my mouth has been a personal experience. I just found it humoring you mentioned BOS, anybody that's in the Business knows how they operate and they also know they BOS benefits if they're to endorse a product.

Anyways, don't take anything personal, I'm just someone that has a lot of passion when it comes to the way different manufactures operate.
    lol they are licensed to manufacture anabolics, this is of course a pure bullshit and no you cant find any of these product at pharmacies in China. I know very well pharmaceutical chinese market and nomadlab isnt there as the legit pharma company but as the UG lab
    Last edited by methan; 11-25-2007 at 05:02 AM.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Bump finally

Quote Originally Posted by methan
    lol they are licensed to manufacture anabolics, this is of course a pure bullshit and no you cant find any of these product at pharmacies in China. I know very well pharmaceutical chinese market and nomadlab isnt there as the legit pharma company but as the UG lab

Thoms
    Quote Originally Posted by euroking
    Bump finally
    Yes, finally, more opinions.

*Nomad lab IS licensed, they have an LLC business license (Limited Liability Companies) to be exact. Upon Euroking's request, I bothered to actually check it. They are also licensed to manufacture and export pharmaceuticals.
    *They are currently employing some of the former top people from Genentech for their HGH research&development.
    *Nomad Lab mainly distributes. Do their products find a way to pharmacies? Yes. Domestically in China? I don't know. And I really don't care.
    *They are competing with Gensci for HGH market share.
    *Are they available on the black market in China? Obviously. Like anything else.

4thAD
    since when are licensed labs allowed to legitimately produce tren?

Thoms
    since when are licensed labs allowed to legitimately produce Tren?
    In China? Where do you think tren powder is produced, someone's garage?

4thAD
    Legit Pharma's do not make Tren for HG gear. Come on man your a mod you should know that. China can make any kind of steroid powder they want, it doesn't mean its HG!

Thoms
    Looks like you're stuck on talking about tren to downgrade the company to an UG.
    I am obviously aware that tren, specifically, can not be sold as a human grade in China. Nor anywhere else in the world. Not by Nomad or anyone else. But yes, it can legally be produced in China, and it can be exported. And Nomad has licenses for that. The fact that there is basically no place on earth where that particular product can be sold in a pharmacy, contrary to, say, their HGH, is irrelevant. You have chosen the legal status of tren to decide what defines an UG. If you would use that standard to decide who is UG and who is not, you can decide my own doctor prescribed Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) is UG to you, since I'm European and it's produced by European pharma's, and the US only acknowledges FDA approved manufacturers.

PARKER27
    Quote Originally Posted by 4thAD
    Legit Pharma's do not make Tren for HG gear. Come on man your a mod you should know that. China can make any kind of steroid powder they want, it doesn't mean its HG!
    This coming from a degenerate with 12 post, crawl back in your hole Tiny Dancer

PARKER27
    Please tell me what you'll do when I provide you with their license? cause i'm not going to do for my health.

Also, when was the last time you went to China? I can tell you what pharmacies carry it through PM.

PARKER27
    since when are licensed labs allowed to legitimately produce tren?
    Thoms and I aren't selling Nomad Labs, or endorsing it, but simply giving a smack on the ass for creating a great product.

Don't be mad cause you can't get your hands on it, that's not our fault.

PARKER27
    Quote Originally Posted by euroking
    Bump finally
    You needed all the help you could get.....

Please tell me what you'll do when I provide you with their license? cause i'm not going to do for my health.

Also, when was the last time you went to China? I can tell you what pharmacies carry it through PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoms
    They are also licensed to manufacture and export pharmaceuticals.
    Concerning tren hexa this prod was manufactured by the french human grade company Negma Laboratories other point how nomadlab who has the authorization license to produce their gear only for the export and at the same time you can find these prod at the local market.

Chinese FDA allows for GH only 8IU and 10IU is only for the export market thus mean NomadLab GH 10IU cant be find in China maybe only as the UG lab.
    Last edited by methan; 11-27-2007 at 04:53 AM.

Thoms
    Concerning Tren hexa this prod was manufactured by the french human grade company Negma Laboratories
    And I sure don't miss those days. Without a doubt, Negma was the most faked product out there.

PARKER27
    Concerning tren hexa this prod was manufactured by the french human grade company Negma Laboratories other point how nomadlab who has the authorization license to produce their gear only for the export and at the same time you can find these prod at the local market.

Chinese FDA allows for GH only 8IU and 10IU is only for the export market thus mean NomadLab GH 10IU cant be find in China maybe only as the UG lab.
    I'll provide what you're looking for, just for the simple fact that you actually know what you're talking about... instead of word vomiting some non sense like most do.

4thAD
    This coming from a degenerate with 12 post, crawl back in your hole Tiny Dancer

Talk about a degenerate look in the mirror. You cant even have a discussion without talking shit and calling names. I may have only a few posts on this board , but I hold VIP and vet status on a few other quality boards. Im not talking shit about this gear as I have never used it. I just asked a simple question. If you feel the need to swing from nomads nuts and are offended cause I asked "since when are licensed labs allowed to legitimately produce Tren?" then so be it.

OBTW your quite the little post whore with 684 posts. Post whore parker LMFAO.

Thoms
    Be nice, people.

PARKER27
    Talk about a degenerate look in the mirror. You cant even have a discussion without talking shit and calling names. I may have only a few posts on this board , but I hold VIP and vet status on a few other quality boards. Im not talking shit about this gear as I have never used it. I just asked a simple question. If you feel the need to swing from nomads nuts and are offended cause I asked "since when are licensed labs allowed to legitimately produce Tren?" then so be it.

OBTW your quite the little post whore with 684 posts. Post whore parker LMFAO.
    I love when a member displays just how useless they are..... thank you for having me not waste my time on you.

Post whore... that's classic! You have no idea who I am my friend.

Leave it alone. I apologize if I hurt your feelings.

LOL
    Is it just me or does Parker and Thomas all ways seam to stick together? If I didíent know any better I would think Thomas and Parker work for the Promotional Department for Nomad Labs or something. Lol. I donít know maybe itís just me. And next 4thAD why do you have to piss on parkers parade for He's obviously a fan of this Nomad lab stuff And you have to admit the do have some neat labels and packaging. You know what they say donít knock it ill you try it. I know some guys
    from the board who are also big fans of nomad labs. My self I would be willing to try it. Hey parker do I have to go to china to get my hands on some of that Nomad lab stuff or what?

OK Iím done goofing around everyone have a grate day and remember to play nice or you to will get a time out with my 4 year old.. Mike out

P.S And Parker will you please stop being A Post Whore...lol Post Whore Parker that was A classic lol I'm still laughing at that one....lol Post Whore lol
    Last edited by rocko419; 11-29-2007 at 11:41 AM.

Thoms
    If I did***8217;ent know any better I would think Thomas and Parker work for the Promotional Department for Nomad Labs or something.

Thoms
    Is it just me or does Parker and Thomas all ways seam to stick together?
    Not really. Whereas I know Nomad is sold in some pharmacies, but am unconvinced either way this is also the case in China, Parker is sure of this; and I'm not knocking down on diamond labs.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoms
    Not really. Whereas I know Nomad is sold in some pharmacies, but am unconvinced either way this is also the case in China, Parker is sure of this; and I'm not knocking down on diamond labs.

T I hope you know I'm just kidding around with you guys..

PARKER27
    Quote Originally Posted by rocko419
    LOL
    Is it just me or does Parker and Thomas all ways seam to stick together? If I didíent know any better I would think Thomas and Parker work for the Promotional Department for Nomad Labs or something. Lol. I donít know maybe itís just me. And next 4thAD why do you have to piss on parkers parade for He's obviously a fan of this Nomad lab stuff And you have to admit the do have some neat labels and packaging. You know what they say donít knock it ill you try it. I know some guys
    from the board who are also big fans of nomad labs. My self I would be willing to try it. Hey parker do I have to go to china to get my hands on some of that Nomad lab stuff or what?

OK Iím done goofing around everyone have a grate day and remember to play nice or you to will get a time out with my 4 year old.. Mike out

P.S And Parker will you please stop being A Post Whore...lol Post Whore Parker that was A classic lol I'm still laughing at that one....lol Post Whore lol
    Regarding the Thoms and Parker comment. All I can say is; people who know all there is to know usually debate pretty heavily. However, thoms and I realize that we're only wrong on the same day a Homo wasn't thinking of a set of salty nuts in his mouth, which is rare. LOL - just trying to humor the thread.

Parker the post whore; I'm with you brother, it gave me a great laugh for a long while. It's amazing how effortless it was, too.

I thought you were able to get your hands on some nomad?

uniquemicals
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Thread Information