Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to view pictures of various Anabolic Steroids, including pictures of fake steroids)
Want More? Check out our Steroid Profiles section, includes details about many types of Anabolic Steroids

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Rookie
    Real or Fake Saizen Serono
    Real or Fake Saizen Serono
    Hi !!!!!! Ive lurked and always just read on the forums !! Great Stuff here !
    Im 44 Starting to feel the old feeling trained 6 yrs off and On Depending on Lifes Needs !with weights But about 30 yrs Martial Arts ..Ive done One cycle in the Past with good results ! 5'7" 175 lbs about 14-15 bf

Got some Saizen Serono 8mg 24iu...240 kit My Source says good but when i look around i see its an older box type !!!!!! Does this look Legit To the Guru's here ??

Thanks
    Sorry if thepics are not that good
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.JPG (213.2 KB, 189 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.JPG (237.3 KB, 139 views)
    • File Type: jpg 4.JPG (243.1 KB, 126 views)
    • File Type: jpg 5.JPG (244.1 KB, 105 views)
    • File Type: jpg 6.JPG (231.7 KB, 132 views)

Rookie
    More pics
    More pics sorry
    • File Type: jpg 12.JPG (235.5 KB, 171 views)
    • File Type: jpg 11.JPG (243.0 KB, 132 views)
    • File Type: jpg 9.JPG (209.1 KB, 71 views)
    • File Type: jpg 8.JPG (204.9 KB, 90 views)
    • File Type: jpg 7.JPG (198.3 KB, 110 views)

Rookie
    one more
    sorry
    • File Type: jpg 2.JPG (132.1 KB, 93 views)
    Last edited by SynnR; 10-02-2007 at 12:59 PM. Reason: mistake

Quote Originally Posted by SynnR
    More pics sorry
    i would say definitely fake, a very bad crimping so far from the real serono standard
    Last edited by methan; 10-02-2007 at 05:07 PM.

Rookie
    Thanks Had My Doubts !! Labels are wrong ..No Registered trade mark on this label like other products from this Company Being its one of the Big Boys as well As other things ..mistakes a Terrible con Makes !!! Atleast i got my money back in Time Now im Stuck in Toronto looking for a Good Connection !!!!!If anyone can help Let me know Thanks again

Junior Bodybuilder
    i agree with methan!! since the old logo serono haven't been around for a while this is what the new saizen looks like.

More pics sorry
    Hey SynnR, did you determine if they were authentic?

Bump...

hahahahaha i just picked up a huge amount of these kits in toronto as well i fuckn hope their good!!!!!

i would also like to know as i just picked up several of these and the printing on the boxes looks a bit sketch as well my boxes have no inserts. and to add. the hgh in the vial is in a non-lypholized disc. that is just loose powder no hard disc like jintropins, any ideas bros?

maybe its that cheap chinese gh that was going around in blue tops with no labels and someone had alot. doesnt take much to make some stickers n boxes....

Rookie
    There Real
    xzon

I got rid of the BOX I had then from a friend He Brought me 2 more 240 kits ..Same shit same batch numbers ...He Said there real or money back !!! He is a Good Source ...So I tried it !!!!!!! Theres gh in them ...and did a HCG test well im not pregnant !!!!!!!!!!! Got sides with in 3 weeks Strong carpel tunnel in hands ...then tried real Jins for 2 weeks ...feel pretty close to the same ..I believe there abit under dosed but there good to go...be ready to feel sleepy on these toooo

xzon

I got rid of the BOX I had then from a friend He Brought me 2 more 240 kits ..Same shit same batch numbers ...He Said there real or money back !!! He is a Good Source ...So I tried it !!!!!!! Theres gh in them ...and did a HCG test well im not pregnant !!!!!!!!!!! Got sides with in 3 weeks Strong carpel tunnel in hands ...then tried real Jins for 2 weeks ...feel pretty close to the same ..I believe there abit under dosed but there good to go...be ready to feel sleepy on these toooo
    how many iu a day were u running? did u still mix 2.4 ml BA per 24iu bottle?

if it is what i think it is its just generic blue top hgh from china that has been labeled as saizen, was pretty damn cheap n avail a couple months ago. but its 192 aa which is bad!!!

counterfeit

Rookie
    Hmmmmm
    xzon

ANd you know there 192aa How ??? You have a lab we don't know about ?

As far as I know ive done 480 units about ..And from what i read 192aa

Only lasts so long until your body stops reacting to its effect rendering it ineffective !!!!! Im still feeling great and Improvements are happening

synnR how much bw do u mix per 24 iu vial?

and no i dont have a lab there no need to be sarcastic, but at one point u could order 192 aa HGH for about a buck an iu from china. and what do u know the bottles were identical, even the crappycrimping, except they had no labels. so imo it would be easy to print little labels and put them on these generic hgh vials.... was just a thought.
    Last edited by xzon; 03-05-2008 at 02:54 PM.

Rookie
    yes True
    Yes True !!!!!!! However I have Blue Tops from China aswell !!!! No Labels and the Crimping is actually Better than these Saizens !!!!!!! And I assure you There 191aa unless the Placebo effect is working magic here !!! And i did not mean to be Condensending ..Well Maybe alittle im Sorry

Lee

Rookie
    oh Forgot
    I mix 2.7 instead of 3mg x 8mg units giving me 21.6 units in full...then add 216 units of BW So each ml gives me 1 unit

Instead of many adding 2.40 ml per 8mg vial giving them 24 units
    Last edited by SynnR; 03-05-2008 at 07:45 PM.

Experienced bodybuilder gymlion77's Avatar
    My buddy has some from a few years ago and the lable is a greyish color not white they look fake they just look put together wrong....they may be hgh like china blues and they may work you could get a pregnancy test from the drug store and see if it tests positive this would tell u if it was hgh or HCG.

Rookie
    hmmm
    As per above I did the Preg test ...Not preggers here !! It being Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is the least of the problems ..It could be anything in there !!

But like many of the Vets in here Always say !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It all depends if you TRUST Your Source

So each ml gives me 1 unit
    so every 100 iu on the slin pin for u is equal to 1iu hgh?

im sure im just confused

Experienced bodybuilder gymlion77's Avatar
    its hard with serono b/c it is 8 iu......That is why I like Jintropen in is 10 iu in a bottle so if you put 1 cc in it each 10th of a unit is 1 iu easy that way or you can put 2 cc in it and basically 10th is .5 iu. its just how you want it so I like more water so I can see what I am doing.

Rookie
    Nooooooo
    Every marked 10 = 1 iu....... in the supplied 8mg vial since 1mg of gh really equals 2.7 amd not 3.....i multiplied 2.7 x 8 giving me 21.6 units of gh in the vial......then because i want every 10 mark on slin pin to equal 1 iu..i mixed 21.6 X 10 iu of BW giving me 216 Bw marks on a slin

oh ok sounds good. pretty much what im doing but i just mix an even 2 cc with the 8mg hgh and pretend its a flat 20iu/bottle, that way every 10mark = ~1iu. this gh looks so sketch as theres no disc so im overdoing it a bit to see the results

uniquemicals
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Thread Information