Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

View and discuss the latest research articles and FAQ's as well as numerous Detailed Drug Profiles
Want More? We have a full site section dedicated to Anabolic Steroid Articles and Anabolic Books

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
Thread:

Test SUSTANON

Test SUSTANON
    I want to try test but am afraid of using needles on myself. My bro was telling me about this stuff that I can mix test with and it will disovle and then I will be able to rub it on my skin. Besides test What do I need and where can i get it?

you cant be afraid in this game..Did you ever read the book scagnetti on scagnetti?

Quote Originally Posted by clsmth700 View Post
    LMFAO!!Go read my book!!!

I think i might of heard of him. Anyway how about some help on the topic?

AndroGel is the only thing that i know that can be rubbed on the skin but it wont do shit for you unless your in 60's.

Quote Originally Posted by JackScagnetti View Post
    I think i might of heard of him. Anyway how about some help on the topic?
    nothing we will say can help you, get over the fear.AAS are used with needles the end

according to a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) doctor you can rub this on your inner thighs for increased absorption/test levels. its not like IM though.

androgel pump
    or
    testim

Quote Originally Posted by brother bundy View Post
    nothing we will say can help you, get over the fear.AAS are used with needles the end
    x2

instead of avoiding needles you could face your fear. or have someone else inject you

just a Lil guy!!!
    Ya bro needles ate so easy once you try em. Trust me bro. It's so easy.

okay ill give it a try. Do you know of the best place for supplies? Also instructional video's would be good too.

okay ill give it a try. Do you know of the best place for supplies? Also instructional video's would be good too.
    rui got great pinz bro youtube will show u how to do a injection lol....

I want to try test but am afraid of using needles on myself. My bro was telling me about this stuff that I can mix test with and it will disovle and then I will be able to rub it on my skin. Besides test What do I need and where can i get it?
    you need more than just Test for as cycle you need a few drugs (some just on hand just in case needed) for side effects that may or may not come from the steroid.

I KNOW you have no idea what your doing yet. but thats ok keep reading.
    here are a few points:

Whats PCT?
    whats GYNO?
    whats an AI?
    Do your body shut down its own production of test when on others?

Good luck.

Ohh and forget it if you cant pin. test cream to try and get a cycle out of is just silly.
    even as an old man I will be takign my 1 shot a week over having to cream myself up 1-3X a day EVERY DAMIN DAY.
    screw that! lol
    Last edited by juced_porkchop; 06-11-2012 at 10:56 AM.

injection info: How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions, Injection Methods, Injection Guide, Injection Photos, Injection Pictures, Sterile Needles

A good quality place for supplies: Welcome to RUI-Products.com!

good luck. but take your time reading.

Your probably right on not knowing what i am doing, but the plan was to do Anavar and Test as a cycle and get advice from my bro. Also need those female hormones so your pecks dont get big.

Quote Originally Posted by juced_porkchop View Post
    you need more than just Test for as cycle you need a few drugs (some just on hand just in case needed) for side effects that may or may not come from the steroid.

I KNOW you have no idea what your doing yet. but thats ok keep reading.
    here are a few points:

Whats PCT?
    whats GYNO?
    whats an AI?
    Do your body shut down its own production of test when on others?

Good luck.

Ohh and forget it if you cant pin. test cream to try and get a cycle out of is just silly.
    even as an old man I will be takign my 1 shot a week over having to cream myself up 1-3X a day EVERY DAMIN DAY.
    screw that! lol

Rookie
    Female hormones will make your pecs look fat and sloppy.

Rookie
    Hi guys I need some advice. I ve started doing 250 decade every week n was also using testo gel which was I guess not an effective way of getting the test I needed so I started having sensitive nipples along with some soreness. I recently got a hold of sustanon 250 so planning on doing 500 sustanon every week. However after having read some other forums about decan dick and all kind if other issue with sustanon I decided to stop taking both. Do I still need a pct or is it ok to just wait it out to get them out of system? I didn't know the complication of steroid usage so now I'm clueless. Please help... Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kevin2590 View Post
    Hi guys I need some advice. I ve started doing 250 decade every week n was also using testo gel which was I guess not an effective way of getting the test I needed so I started having sensitive nipples along with some soreness. I recently got a hold of sustanon 250 so planning on doing 500 sustanon every week. However after having read some other forums about decan dick and all kind if other issue with sustanon I decided to stop taking both. Do I still need a pct or is it ok to just wait it out to get them out of system? I didn't know the complication of steroid usage so now I'm clueless. Please help... Thanks
    thread robbing is looked down upon

Your probably right on not knowing what i am doing, but the plan was to do Anavar and Test as a cycle and get advice from my bro. Also need those female hormones so your pecks dont get big.
    ya bro porkchop is right get your shit together learn how to run a proper cycle with all the right compounds in order before you start playing with needles and do damage

hey kevin if it ws my body i would follow up some pct thats forsure!
    Last edited by Matt0071; 06-13-2012 at 01:12 AM.

Rookie
    What would you recommend I take as pct? Clomid and nolvadex?what If I took only sus for five weeks of 500mg would that be ok to get the libido back and after do pct? Is it even worth doing sus alone for 5 weeks or better to lower the dose and extend the usage period or just stop completely and start pct? Please advice. Thanks.
    Last edited by kevin2590; 06-13-2012 at 09:31 AM.

What would you recommend I take as pct? Clomid and nolvadex?what If I took only sus for five weeks of 500mg would that be ok to get the libido back and after do pct? Is it even worth doing sus alone for 5 weeks or better to lower the dose and extend the usage period or just stop completely and start pct? Please advice. Thanks.
    sust in 5 weeks will do shit for you,why do u wanna stop?clomid nolva is standard pct.you got run sust or ant long ester for atleast 12 weeks please dont tell me u dont have enough gear and u already started.
    Last edited by brother bundy; 06-13-2012 at 09:49 AM.

What? No you want drugs that LOWER (or block with tamox but you should use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like aromasin) the female horomones so you DONT get female breast gland development (GYNO)

Your learning and asking questions and LISTINING! THAT is a good thing.
    Feel free to PM me down the line if you have any questions/ :-)

Quote Originally Posted by brother bundy View Post
    sust in 5 weeks will do shit for you,why do u wanna stop?clomid nolva is standard pct.you got run sust or ant long ester for atleast 12 weeks please dont tell me u dont have enough gear and u already started.
    Agreed, it takes WEEKS to notice any gains at all. stopping at wk5 means it was all for nothing. but at same tiem you should nto have been doign this cycle because you have alot to learn BEFORE hand, and you didnt do that and now are paying for it.

5 weeks of sust or any other injectable is a dumb move that only some one with no exp or knowledge would think of doing and acually do it and put there body through a horomonal roallercoaster for nothing and waste money...

next time go for 14 weeks 12 MIN with ANY steroid other than liver toxic orals ( i rec 4-8wks for them)

yes take nolva or clomi for 3 or so weekd clomi 25-50mg ed and or 20mg nolva/tamox ed... if you need to stop.

uniquemicals
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Thread Information