Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Amateur Bodybuilder
    how much sust 250?
    4th cycle first time using sust250 age 23 and im 190 lbs 6'2 how much sust should i take also d-bol how many mgs a day? should i do a eod shot of sust 250?

Administrator
    Site Manager
    Funny questions considering you've ran 3 cycles previously.

Care to share what they consisted of, both dosage and duration wise.
    Stone Cold..............................Never Too Old

Disclaimer: Steroidology.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    well i have used test enthate and decca i normaly do 500mg of test and 300 mgs of decca and 30 mgs of dbol...sust 250 im not sure about im searching to read on it and it seems to me that an eod shot is best at 1 cc which would be 750 mgs a week and i think 30 mgs of dbol is enough or should i up that? what kinds of gain should i expect from a sist 250 and dbol cycle?

you can shoot it eod .. e3d or twice a week... eod is best because of the prop in it... but some do not like the eod injections... completely up to you... i would stick with shooting every 3 days if i were you... and the dbol.. if you want you can take anywhere from 30-50mg a day... that's what i recomend usually... run the sust atleast 10 weeks

Administrator
    Site Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by BalcoBob
    well i have used test enthate and decca i normaly do 500mg of test and 300 mgs of decca and 30 mgs of dbol...sust 250 im not sure about im searching to read on it and it seems to me that an eod shot is best at 1 cc which would be 750 mgs a week and i think 30 mgs of dbol is enough or should i up that? what kinds of gain should i expect from a sist 250 and dbol cycle?

You do realize that Sustanon is just a 4 ester blend of Testosterone, and you claim to have run Test enanthate before, so what do you think?

You've also run D-bol at 30mg/day, so again I ask you, what do you think?

Disclaimer: Steroidology.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Novice
    Try to bump up the dosage of sust to 1000mg a week. As for dbol, i would use it sparingly if i were you.But since you ran up to 30mg a day, i would have to ask you what your experience was like at 30mg a day.

I'm thinking to myself when i read your post why you wouldn't want to experience using other things stacked with test such as stanozolol, deca or trenbolone?

Personally, i use the sust dbol cycle running up to 1000mg a week of sust and dbol and get big on that, but it's also fat and water which i hate. So later in the cycle i switch things around and remove dbol and replace it with stano for hardness and vascularity. Man, a stano-sust maintained body looks a hell better than a dbol-sust body.

Administrator
    Site Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by michael88
    Try to bump up the dosage of sust to 1000mg a week.

OMG !!

Did you read the part where he says the most test he ever ran was 500mg/week ??

im currently running 500mg sust for 10wks, and 100mg test prop eod for the first 3 wks because i dont like orals

i say run the sust at 500mg a week and see whats kind of results you get, if they arent like you want, then next cycle bump it up to 750mg or try a different combo

Quote Originally Posted by StoneColdNTO
    OMG !!

Did you read the part where he says the most test he ever ran was 500mg/week ??

deep breath stone deep breath!! wooooooooooo saaaaaaaaa wooooooooooo saaaaaaaaaaaa
    lol
    some people just don't get it lol u have to bear with them and if they don't smarten up you bitch slap them

I was doing Test C at 600mg per week. Then my next cycle was Sust 250 @ 500mg per week. I did twice a week shots (mon-thur). If I were to do it again I would do Sust 250 @750mg a week (shots Mon-Wed-Fri). I did not feel Sust 250 @ 500mg was enough for me. Just my experence. I have only done dbol once, so I dont have much to say about that.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    I think I will go with 250 mgs monday,wensday,friday. With 40 mgs of dbol how does that sound? also i have these pink dbol pills 5 sides to it. i can't tell if it has a rope or some small imagine on it...are these 10mgs and are they good dbol? as for the sust250 there in these small case and it has the writting of the tests on it in yellow if i remeber correct...

Amateur Bodybuilder reallittleguy's Avatar
    [QUOTE=crushershockey]deep breath stone deep breath!! wooooooooooo saaaaaaaaa wooooooooooo saaaaaaaaaaaa

Novice
    What's wrong with bumping the dose up to 1000mg a week?

Is it too heavy and too quick a jump in dosage?

I tried it and it was good.I went from a 500mg to 1000mg a week and it was great.

Quote Originally Posted by BalcoBob
    4th cycle first time using sust250 age 23 and im 190 lbs 6'2 how much sust should i take also d-bol how many mgs a day? should i do a eod shot of sust 250?
    I agre with SCNTO but the answer i'd give you would be 750mg EW shor MWF. THat gives you 1 amp per inj day.

dbol, no more than 3 weeks at a time IMO and run 25mg on off days and 50mg on workout days 2h before working out

uniquemicals
Thread Information