Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Anxiously Learning Self.Made.Man's Avatar
    Talking steroids effect on healing?
    steroids effect on healing?

i was in a pretty massive motorcycle accident about a year ago, i was heavy into lifting at the time and was reasonably sized in relation to my frame. i was struck by a car in the fast lane of the highway. tore many ligaments, tendons and muscles along with of course road rash and concusion. after a few months i managed to get out of a wheel chair and start walking. i then promptly tore everything apart in my ankles. spent another few months in rehab.

-fastfoward-

about 2 months ago i was back up to somewhat normal levels of bodyfat and muscle perentages courtesy of a hard dieting regime coupled with an awesome amount of cardio to burn off all the fat that had accumulated. then on to lifting heavy, a little too heavy it seems as i pulled my lat in the gym...i let it heal for a month, tore it again.......closing a sliding door....yesterday..i picked up my cat and bam.....im laid up incapacitated...doctors keep filling me full of percoset and flexoril.

i had always wanted to try a cycle but was always afraid of the side effects. at this point i would love to get back what i had and more in a few months time. what i'm getting to isthis: i wanted to know if anyone has any eperience with such a repetitive strain injury and anabolic steroids ability to aid in the muscle healing process, and perhaps heal some of my tendon damage as well.

i have done some research including searching on this board but most of what i have found has shown things like primo and deca to aid in healing of tendons, and test and other variations to increase speed of healing to muscles. nothing i have found shows anything that i would consider definitive as far as using gear to treat a problem.

i know that i'm new and i apolagize if this has been gone over before and i just missed it. thank you in advance for your thoughts.

my thought was to stack primo and test e for 12 weeks as my first cycle and my research seems to support this idea to me thoughts?

i have a recurring shoulder injury... i have been putting off surgery on it for 7 years.... about 2 years ago i popped it out bad and went and saw the surgeon again and he said if you don't get it scoped then you will end up doing irreversable damage to it and you will never play hockey or rugby again... so i pretty much told the doctor i'm not doing the surgery (mainly because i don't wana go throiugh that much pain.. i know i'm a pussy) ... so i started using Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) to build up the muscle in my shoulder that was underdevelopped and strengthen it.. it has worked for me so far.. but yesterday when i was out tubing i did manage to pop it out again... but for me it has slightly worked... but i would not reccomend anyone else doing this.... and the steroid will not help any tendon or ligament damage, it will only worsen it...

Anxiously Learning Self.Made.Man's Avatar
    so i'll take that as a no for tendon damage...was your shoulder a muscle related injury as well or just tendon?

uniquemicals
Thread Information