Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By yeahbuddeh!
    Prostate Problems :( ?
    Without entering into the realm of gay jokes has anyone had any prostate problems while running Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) (particularly test and tren)? I'm assuming thats what it may be. I've just noticed that while on cycle I'll have a hard time pissing and after I stop and put my wanger back in my pants a bit more will come out sporadically thereafter. I know normal piss leakage happens but this seems to be more frequent. Also blowing a load seems to be harder too. Anything one can take to lessen these effects? I'm not sure of my family history with it but I don't wanna develop any serious problems down the road if it is in fact my prostate.

Amatuer MMA Fighter Skinny...In a Big Way's Avatar
    u could have a bacterial infection in your tube behind ur testes, aka ur epidydimis, is it hard to walk?

Quote Originally Posted by A-10
    Without entering into the realm of gay jokes has anyone had any prostate problems while running Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) (particularly test and tren)? I'm assuming thats what it may be.
    Yes, those are the likely culprits. Some guys experience the same side effects quite frequently.

Anything one can take to lessen these effects?
    Dutasteride or Finasteride.

Quote Originally Posted by *****
    Yes, those are the likely culprits. Some guys experience the same side effects quite frequently.

Thnx *****. What dose do you recommend, same as for hair loss prevention? Also should duta/fina be run during post cycle therapy (pct) as well to further fix stuff? When do things usually return to normal, during post cycle therapy (pct), immediately after inject, months down the line?

What dose do you recommend, same as for hair loss prevention?
    Yes, roughly the same doses should be effective. Just start out low and increase as needed.

Also should duta/fina be run during post cycle therapy (pct) as well to further fix stuff?
    I would begin tapering off of it during post cycle therapy (pct).

When do things usually return to normal, during post cycle therapy (pct), immediately after inject, months down the line?
    Things should begin returning to normal slowly once you get off of the androgens, i.e. during post cycle therapy (pct) and beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by *****
    Those will stop the conversion of test->DHT, but they aren't going to do anything from blocking the actions of tren directly on the prostate.

Those meds also come with possible sides, which may or may not stop when discontinuing the meds. I think this is important to mention.

Saw Palmetto Extract

Quote Originally Posted by mranak
    Those will stop the conversion of test->DHT, but they aren't going to do anything from blocking the actions of tren directly on the prostate.

Those meds also come with possible sides, which may or may not stop when discontinuing the meds. I think this is important to mention.
    Explain is specific detail pls.

Does it have to directly block the actions of Tren in order to be effective or will duta/fina alleviate and begin to correct some of the things currently wrong. Basically is the administration of duta/fina for prostate purposes a means of repairing existing conditions or is it taken as a preventative measure

Explain is specific detail pls.

Does it have to directly block the actions of Tren in order to be effective or will duta/fina alleviate and begin to correct some of the things currently wrong. Basically is the administration of duta/fina for prostate purposes a means of repairing existing conditions or is it taken as a preventative measure
    Too much dihydrotestosterone (DHT) can present prostate issues such as an enlarged prostate, which is consistant with the symptoms you initially described in this thread. But a DHT derivative, trenbolone, can do the same thing.

Enzymes in the body known as 5-alpha reductase convert testosterone to DHT. But tren is already DHT-like and doesn't need to go through said conversion.

If symptoms are present, then simply inhibiting the 5alpha reductase (with finasteride or similar) will lower DHT and thus reduce some of the, for lack of a better word that I can think of, stress on the liver. So that could work.

I certainly don't recommend use of the 5alpha reductase inhibitors for preventive reasons.

Of note, estrogen also seems to have actions upon the prostate, so if you aren't taking an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), then you may want to try it.

Beforr eI went with Dutasteride or Finasteride i'd give saw palmetto a chance and add an AI

Novice
    In case anyone has been wondering, I used tren enanthate one time only (having used tren ace for 2-3 weeks at a time in the past) and it has permanently affected my prostate in a negative way. I took 375mg/week and then upped it to 500mg. Total time on it 7 weeks with Testoviron 500mg/week. In week 3 and ever since, goodbye to those insane orgasms I used to have. My libido at that time dropped so fast I couldn't believe it. I was 22 back then and this was 4 years ago in December 2004. Ive been completely off gear now for about 2 years and it never gets any better. It still feels great to nut and Im still horny but it's not what it used to be once. And that phase was short lived because I never used to be that horny or that turned on or bust the craziest orgasms of my life. So it lasted a good 6-12 months and then ever since I touched that tren, it hasnt been the same since. Usually when I go for a couple days without an orgasm, I might feel hornier but my orgasms will feel sort of numb. Then again sometimes twice/day and they will feel great. So waiting longer is opposite now. Dying for a relief.

I just started taking saw palmetto extract today but I dont know if I can tolerate it or maybe took too much because I just woke up at 4am out of nowhere feeling anxious. Will have to check back. Im dying to get some blood tests on my levels but I dont have health insurance.
    Marines1981 likes this.

well, you really need to get labs done!! Have you tried cabaser???

Thread Information