Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Default test & tren for bulking
    i was thinking of what stack would be best for bulking. i am thinking tren and test. any other input from anyone else on to what they think?

Olympian Bodybuilder
    Its hard to beat tren and test for anything. If you are so inclined, adding anadrol would make it even more powerful. Personally, the sides of anadrol outweighed the benefits.

Growing
    I have to agree with Trevdog, Test, Tren and Anadrol is the shit. If you can handle the tren sides that is.

Default how long
    How long will your cycle be and what is you latest cycle history if any?

are you looking to do long or short esters? also have you used tren before and if not I would reconmend tren a so if you react bad it can get out of your system faster.

i'm doing tren and test right now and it is by far the best cycle i have done! i am gonna run tren with everything from now on

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevdog
    Its hard to beat tren and test for anything. If you are so inclined, adding anadrol would make it even more powerful. Personally, the sides of anadrol outweighed the benefits.
    tren, test and drol! OMG that would be unreal, but too much stress on the organs all at once.

if i put drol into this i tihnk my liver would crap out within a day or two! lol

Olympian Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by Jusee
    tren, test and drol! OMG that would be unreal, but too much stress on the organs all at once.
    Neither test nor tren put any undue stress on the organs, all that talk years ago about tren being hard on the kidneys was nonsense not based in fact.

In my opinion, if your concern is stress on your organs, you can simply consider anadrol by itself, without worrying that the addition of test and tren will make the situation substantially worse.

I can attest that when I ran that stack, I was as strong and big as I can be. My BP was very high and I felt bad, and for that reason I didn't like the anadrol, but I don't think that the test and tren contributed significantly to the sides I experienced.

juice kid
    Drol's an option if you wanna look all watery. Personally I don't like drol because the water retention from it is really bad even if you use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like a-dex. That's just me though. If I were you and you wanted to add another oral to your bulker, I'd go with t-bol. The gains from it are solid and water retention is minimal. Just my 2 cents.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Neither test nor tren put any undue stress on the organs, all that talk years ago about tren being hard on the kidneys was nonsense not based in fact.

In my opinion, if your concern is stress on your organs, you can simply consider anadrol by itself, without worrying that the addition of test and tren will make the situation substantially worse.

I can attest that when I ran that stack, I was as strong and big as I can be. My BP was very high and I felt bad, and for that reason I didn't like the anadrol, but I don't think that the test and tren contributed significantly to the sides I experienced.
    I can not wait to do test/tren, or just tren if I want no penis for a while but probably not! I remember that crap about tren being really bad for the kidneys. Glad thats done with. As for drol, I will not be using it any time soon. LOL!

Default test/tre/eq
    I'm currently stacking test cyp/tren ace/ and EQ. I am very happy with my results. I am in week 8. I will run for 14 weeks. My next cycle I doubt I will change much at least I know I will stick with Test and Tren.

Sauce Monster
    Ive used both test tren to cut and bulk and my strength gains were incredible w the tren. I put on a good 25 lbs on the bulking one.

Rookie
    awesome stack!!!!

I got sick while on a cycle and i got blood work done and my kidney and liver value were fine.

I don't drink and also I take liv52 and also cranberry extract.

juice kid
    Why do so many people think gaining 25 pounds on a cycle is great? It's not. It's some muscle and some fat. Let me rephrase that. It's half muscle and half fat. In my opinion that's just not healthy and plus it'll be a bitch to strip all that fat off later on. Why not try to gain just 10-15lbs. of solid muscle with a better diet and some cardio? Those people who gain 25lbs. on a cycle are sloppy with their diets and do little to no cardio at all. I'm just saying that'll put a lot of stress on your heart.

Hey Trev

If tren does not put stress on the kidneys, why does it turn your Urine dark yellow/light brown??

Just wondering
    Champ

Default who knows
    Tren definately turns urine dark. I really don't know why. I drink lots of cranberry juice just in case. I don't feel any pain in my kidneys.
    LOL I forgot to flush and my wife was like "what have you been drinking?"
    ummm dark chocolate ice tea!

juice kid
    LOL! Tren does the same to me too, but I also find that test turns makes my piss dark too. You just gotta drink 2 gallons of water ed.

Olympian Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by Champ
    Hey Trev

If tren does not put stress on the kidneys, why does it turn your Urine dark yellow/light brown??

Just wondering
    Champ
    That I don't know. However, there is no evidence that tren does anything special to your kidneys.

Well I know that kidneys do filter Urine and whatnot, so turning piss dark you would think would have some stress, but who knows

Champ

Novice
    There probably is nothing better for putting on muscle than Test/Tren. I would not take the anadrol, you probably won't need it if your workouts and diets are where they should be. I don't like anadrol. My friends who have taken it said it made them feel sick, and you also have significant blood pressure side effects and other potential problems like polycythemia- if the spelling is correct and the list goes on. And I think Tren doesn't always cause sexual problems. For me it increased my sex drive, and if you run it with Test you should be fine.

That I don't know. However, there is no evidence that tren does anything special to your kidneys.

If I didnt drink atleast a gallon of water + a day on Tren A, I had intense kidney pumps and urine that looked like dark beer.

Olympian Bodybuilder
    You don't have never endings in your kidneys, so I have no idea what "intense kidney pumps" are.
    STAUNCHED427 likes this.

Rookie
    Thumbs up me 2
    Quote Originally Posted by crushershockey
    i'm doing tren and test right now and it is by far the best cycle i have done! i am gonna run tren with everything from now on
    also a-bomb,and deca

Pro Bodybuilder
    what about a few weeks of anavar at the start to get the cycle a good kick start, I just finished test e/tren/eq with 6 weeks of anavar to bump start it. My strength went up like a rocket

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Thread Information