Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

No Pain No Gain...
    When to take dianabol tablets???
    I have bought some dianabol tablets...I do not know when to have them in a day...Please suggest me how and how many to use everyday....I have thought of having it for 8 weeks and then stop it....Is it right???
    Even tell me that it should be taken after or before meal...

Thoms
    .I have thought of having it for 8 weeks and then stop it....Is it right???
    Yes that's right, if you want to take them. But running dianabol only isn't a great cycle. I'm guessing this is your first cycle, and you would make a better start running test. What are your stats?

There are some minor differences, but doesn't really matter.

Please suggest me how and how many to use everyday
    About 40mg/day.

Read the profile:
    http://www.steroidology.com/steroid-articles/steroid.info/41/Dianabol_(methandrostenolone).html

Quote Originally Posted by joy4u
    I have bought some dianabol tablets...I do not know when to have them in a day...Please suggest me how and how many to use everyday....I have thought of having it for 8 weeks and then stop it....Is it right???
    Use them for 3 weeks at 50mg ED. Take 25 2x a day on non workout days and 50mg 2hours prior to working out on w/o days.

i cycle it at 50mg/day... 10mg as soon as i wake up... 10mg just before lunch... 30mg 30-60mins before a workout... and on off day... 10mg morning, 10mg lucnh, 10mg afternoon, 10mg dinner, 10mg bed

Quote Originally Posted by crushershockey
    i cycle it at 50mg/day... 10mg as soon as i wake up... 10mg just before lunch... 30mg 30-60mins before a workout... and on off day... 10mg morning, 10mg lucnh, 10mg afternoon, 10mg dinner, 10mg bed
    This was about how I cycled mine but I would usually dose a about 30mg of it 2 hours before a workout.

Growing
    what are youre STATS first.
    Secondly running only Dbol isn't the best, and running it at high doses as suggested when I think youre not even ready for roids is just stupid.

20mg ED at most.

Rookie
    hey guys, im 17 and i train for muay thai, im trying to lose weight and trying to get very defined muscle definition, what would be the best steroid to take?

Junior Bodybuilder
    17 is too young. Eat right and with all your natural test you will reach your gains naturally. Plus a dbol only cycle wouldn't anything but screw you up. Gear shouldn't be consider till mid 20's.

Rookie
    i am on a very strict diet, training 3 hours or more, with usually 5-10k run a day, but still am not losing weight or gaining muscle from one hour weight sessions a day (i have read all the weight training magazines and do all exercises right with the right reps) i was only planning on taking 1 tablet a day.

just a Lil guy!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by thefuzz View Post
    i am on a very strict diet, training 3 hours or more, with usually 5-10k run a day, but still am not losing weight or gaining muscle from one hour weight sessions a day (i have read all the weight training magazines and do all exercises right with the right reps) i was only planning on taking 1 tablet a day.
    well your first mistake is this is a thread from 2006. Make your own thread. Ps this is a 18+ forum so you shouldn't even be on here. You should be studying for your math test and playing grab ass with little girls not worrying about steroids.

Quote Originally Posted by thefuzz View Post
    i am on a very strict diet, training 3 hours or more, with usually 5-10k run a day, but still am not losing weight or gaining muscle from one hour weight sessions a day (i have read all the weight training magazines and do all exercises right with the right reps) i was only plannig on taking 1 tablet a day.

No no no no no. There is so much wrong with this I don't even know what to say. Get your diet and training in check and come back in 8 yrs. You are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too young and uneducated.

Olympian Bodybuilder simpllyhuge's Avatar
    you take them right before you are ready to get jacked. Duh If your not ready to be jacked you are not ready to take them

I just saw you are 17. Stupid idea, unless you want to stay this height for the rest of your life and screw up your endocrine system.

l3tsgitjacked
    ye

Holy fk..there's alot of little young dudes asking stupid shit lately...

Like my tits?

l3tsgitjacked
    im 19 im about 5'10 and 190 pounds use to work out pretty hard nothin but a little creatine and jus bought a cycle of dboll whats a good dosage to take a day?

l3tsgitjacked
    and if used right does it burn fat ?

tom30
    hi im 30 year old i have got 100 dianabol tablet .am about to take 2-3 ed i have been training on and of not alot.im 5 11 ,,64 kilos in body weight looking to bulk up and start traning wat you guys advice me pleas help????

Thread Information