Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Angelo
    Advice required: Please help with my 1st cycle.
    im considering my first cycle, and would like your advice please.

Goal: to gain 4kg of muscle, minimal bloating, aiming to gain good quality muscle mass.

Profile:
    Weight: 76
    Height: 174m
    Workout history: 6 years
    Workout routine: 5 times a week
    Eating: in preparation for my first cycles, i have been eating 3000cals a day for the past 5 weeks.
    Supplements: Multivitamin, Milk Thistle, Whey Protein (EAS brand), Glutamine, Flaxseed.

Stuff i have for my first cycle:

Equipoise: Boldebal-H 50mg/ml/10ml 400mgs per week, to be used for a 12 week cycle .

Winstrol tabs 20mgs/day for the first 6 weeks of the cycle

Kessar 30tabs/20mgs/tab for the last 2 weeks of cycle.

I will also have clomid on hand, as well as Pregnyl (3 x 1500UIs) - not too sure if i should include this in cycle and when to use it.

My questions:
    - what do you guys think of this cycle for a slow solid muscle gaining cycle?
    - what doses would you recommend?
    - would you run EQ for 10 or 12 weeks?
    -when would you suggest i start post cycle therapy (pct) - and what to use?

thanks - you advice much appreciated

Thoms
    Just so everyone knows, kessar is nolva...
    I see no point in running that in the last two weeks of your cycle. You could either use it for PCT, or during cycle when gynaecomastia occurs. Which probably wont since there will be little aromatisation from the equipoise.
    EQ as a base won't provide the best gains in solid mass. Try substituting that for test, preferably test enanthate or cypionate. Keep the nolva on hand in case of gynaecomastia.
    If you do decide to continue with the EQ, I consider 400mg/week and 12 weeks the minimum.
    Start post cycle therapy (pct) 2 weeks after test or 3 weeks after EQ. Take 200300 mg clomid the first day, then 10 days at 100mg, then 10 days at 50mg.
    You could run the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at 500 iu twice a week during cycle, but you could also go without.

Rookie
    quick question how do you feel about running eq for 10 weeks and starting wini 2 weeks in? obviously with the needed post cycle therapy (pct) after. please let me know. i dont have much interest in throwing deca or test in there for various reasons.

juice kid
    For a first cycle, I would suggest a test only cycle. Save all that other stuff for another cycle. Do yourself a favor and go get some test cyp or test e and do 500mgs split into 2 shots per week for 10 weeks and you'll see some good gains off of that. Also, stacking Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) for a first cycle is not a good idea.

good advice
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoms
    Just so everyone knows, kessar is nolva...
    I see no point in running that in the last two weeks of your cycle. You could either use it for post cycle therapy (pct), or during cycle when gynaecomastia occurs. Which probably wont since there will be little aromatisation from the equipoise.
    EQ as a base won't provide the best gains in solid mass. Try substituting that for test, preferably test enanthate or cypionate. Keep the nolva on hand in case of gynaecomastia.
    If you do decide to continue with the EQ, I consider 400mg/week and 12 weeks the minimum.
    Start post cycle therapy (pct) 2 weeks after test or 3 weeks after EQ. Take 200300 mg clomid the first day, then 10 days at 100mg, then 10 days at 50mg.
    You could run the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at 500 iu twice a week during cycle, but you could also go without.
    Bump! What he said!

Olympian Bodybuilder
    I agree with everything said above. I wouldn't go with eq over test in a million years. Also, there is something to be said for running only test in your first cycle. I wouldn't bother with winstrol, but if I did, I'd run 50 mgs. per day or not at all.

10 weeks or 12? It makes little difference. I will say that I wouldn't go beyond 12 in your first cycle.

Forget the Winstrol (winny), go with all test for 10 weeks but if you insist on the EQ 12 weeks.

Thread Information