Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Winny - pros and cons?
    What are the positives and negatives of using injected stanozolol on its own? Say, 350ml to 500ml pw.

rockape76
    i really like winstrol ,it has a good overall hardening effect on the physique and provides good lean gains of high quality..it is mostly well tolerated in men due to low water retention and aromitization...a good dosage is between 25-50mg ed for a beg/inter..many still get good results year after year on 50mg...i personally have not suffered any of the much publicised side effects such as hairloss ,headaches joint pain.
    ....im currently running it at 100 mg ed
    i have initial bloodwork and will get my final test done in a few weeks....this is a fairly high dose and should be conclusive in the blood test results as to wether it affects cholesterol as much as some say.....in my experience of this compound you get best results in the first 4 weeks after that it the law of diminishing returns...i have run it up to 8 weeks before but wouldnt advise it.........overall stana is a great drug and id highly reccomend you try it in order to make up your own mind in regards to gains/effects.................(gator in 4,3,2,1)

Pro Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by rockape76
    i really like winstrol ,it has a good overall hardening effect on the physique and provides good lean gains of high quality..it is mostly well tolerated in men due to low water retention and aromitization...a good dosage is between 25-50mg ed for a beg/inter..many still get good results year after year on 50mg...i personally have not suffered any of the much publicised side effects such as hairloss ,headaches joint pain.
    i have initial bloodwork and will get my final test done in a few weeks....this is a fairly high dose and should be conclusive in the blood test results as to wether it affects cholesterol as much as some say.....in my experience of this compound you get best results in the first 4 weeks after that it the law of diminishing returns...i have run it up to 8 weeks before but wouldnt advise it.........overall stana is a great drug and id highly reccomend you try it in order to make up your own mind in regards to gains/effects.................(gator in 4,3,2,1)
    are your predisposed to mpb ?

rockape76
    Quote Originally Posted by indrid_cold17
    are your predisposed to mpb ?
    no im not....my joints dont ache ,my hair doesnt fall out and whilst my hdl/ldl was in the crapper once whilst using winnie i could hardly blame it on winstrol alone when id been on four compounds for 12 weeks.....did i mention none of my friends have ever suffered any of the much publicised side effects either.
    Or that ive yet to find a credible study relating to its effects on cholesterol
    or even a board member who can back up said claim with bloodwork.......

Pro Bodybuilder
    no im not....my joints dont ache ,my hair doesnt fall out and whilst my hdl/ldl was in the crapper once whilst using winnie i could hardly blame it on winstrol alone when id been on four compounds for 12 weeks.....did i mention none of my friends have ever suffered any of the much publicised side effects either.
    i wish i could try it someday but hairloss is said to be too harsh with the Winstrol (winny) ..

Your Girls Pay my Bills Warmachine's Avatar
    i like it but it is hard on the hair. f ast acting, great pumps, hardening effect is nice.
    when combined with tren the joint pain and cramps are a bit too much.

cons definitly include jointy pain and muscle tightness.

I feel the same way about it. it worked great for me. I never have had any of the joint pain, and I am not a predisposed to MPB. I loved the feeling of a pump all the time while on winny.

Sauce Monster
    I stacked it w tren and prop and it seemed to be a bit of a waste. My joints hurt when i benched heavy weights. and i didnt notice much benefits from it. Yet again the tren probly just overpowered it

For the people getting less or no joint pain perhaps it's due to stacking twinny with other compounds that cause you to retain water.

Thank you.

What post cycle therapy (pct) is recommended for a 6 week cycle of 350-500mg pw of Winstrol (winny) on its own?

id run Clomid/nolva

Currently in my possession are 101-10mg stan tabs. I plan on beginning in about 2 weeks @ 50mg/day. My question is what does anyone believe should be the time periods between each dose? I was going to go w/ every 3hrs throughout the day. What do you guys think about that? & would it be safer to dose it w/ a meal? Any/all help would be appreciated . . .

"Thanks for your patience, I'm NEW!"

I don't know about board members but I've had about 1/2 dozen training partners over the years including myself who have had HDL levels in the TEENS after using winstrol. I'd only use this compound with test.

i am going to associate Winstrol (winny) 50mg a day into my cycle in about 5 weeks, The hair loss does concern and worry me. ANything I can take to help slow it down or prevent it outright?

rockape76
    Quote Originally Posted by DocJ
    I don't know about board members but I've had about 1/2 dozen training partners over the years including myself who have had HDL levels in the TEENS after using winstrol. I'd only use this compound with test.
    i never take it any other way........

uniquemicals
Thread Information