Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

View Poll Results: i stay on because...

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • trt/hrt/ doctors orders

4 16.00%
  • pro /bb contractual obligation

0 0%
  • i feel the benefits outweigh the negatives

10 40.00%
  • i just love the juice

6 24.00%
  • pro athlete /sportsman

1 4.00%
  • im waaay above my natural max and need it

0 0%
  • im addicted/cant stop/

1 4.00%
  • ive been on since the 70s and dammed if ill stop now

3 12.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    rockape76
    i stay on all year long......
    im constantly amazed by the amount of people that stay on all year long..
    given the array of various side effects and health issues that long term use/abuse brings...why do you stay on ???

I wouldn't really consider testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) to be "ON."

For every cycle I run I take double the amount of time off just on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) which is really only a natural level anyway. Keeping what I have built is more important than building more.

Agreed: TRT/HRT is not cycling, its completely different than running a cycle. The patient on HRT is taking doses of Test to maintain their test levels at the high end of "normal", they are not taking 500 to 1,000mg per week for 12 months straight.

Rofl at the last choice .
    Maintenance Man likes this.

rockape76
    i forgot one on the poll.........i stay on cause its easier than doing pct/i hate pct......

Olympian Bodybuilder simpllyhuge's Avatar
    i stay on cause i love the way test makes me feel and i get really really depressed when i come off. before i went on i felt like a little bitch and im not giving that shit up. i go down to like 250 at times and this winter i plan on either going on 100mg for a long time or trying to come off for a while and just using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to help out my naturally shity sex drive.

by the way im not like some expert body builder, i more just do it for the well being. i got blood work done and it wasnt bad.
    Last edited by simpllyhuge; 05-02-2006 at 01:11 AM.

what is TRT?

Lift, eat, sleep and grow Jimmykick's Avatar
    add another choice

"I don't stay on all year long"

Olympian Bodybuilder simpllyhuge's Avatar
    trt is testosterone replacement therapy. they usually give you about 100mg of test a week to replace you natural testosterone. the dossage varies with person, what ever brings u to the top of normal is what dose u would want.

On for about a year now... Sides: hair growth, aggressiveness, and a constant desire to visit the local titty bar. Test:gram or 2, deca 500mg, win oral 350 or so a week and what ever comes along. Positive sides: Leanness, vascularity, definition, mass, power to name a few. Libido usually high, but there has been a time or 2 where i had to balance the anti e's w/anabolics to keep my libido where it needs to be.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapump
    On for about a year now... Sides: hair growth, aggressiveness, and a constant desire to visit the local titty bar. Test:gram or 2, deca 500mg, win oral 350 or so a week and what ever comes along. Positive sides: Leanness, vascularity, definition, mass, power to name a few. Libido usually high, but there has been a time or 2 where i had to balance the anti e's w/anabolics to keep my libido where it needs to be.

Aren't you or any of you that stay on all year long worried about permanent shutdown and possible irreversible organ damage? is looking good and competing THAT fucking important?

Thoms
    I SHOULD be on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) but I'm not. Can't pay for it any more. When an old person gets low test he gets 50% off price for sustanon and deca. When a young person like myself gets low test, he should pay full price untill he's 60.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmykick
    Aren't you or any of you that stay on all year long worried about permanent shutdown and possible irreversible organ damage? is looking good and competing THAT fucking important?
    I think you'll find that bodybuilders are the ones that stay on all year round, not powerlifters.

I personally know two WRH's one that is natty and one that isn't, but even the one that isn't clean takes time off. NOt to mention the differences in doses and compounds cycled.

Olympian Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmykick
    No, I'm not worried about those things and I don't compete. I believe that "permanent shutdown" is just a wive's tale and "irreversible organ damage" for the most part is also a myth, assuming you don't stay on harsh orals all the time. Even if you were foolish enough to do that, I think the danger is overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevdog
    No, I'm not worried about those things and I don't compete. I believe that "permanent shutdown" is just a wive's tale and "irreversible organ damage" for the most part is also a myth, assuming you don't stay on harsh orals all the time. Even if you were foolish enough to do that, I think the danger is overrated.

Please explain Trev

How do you think think the endocrine system can withstand year long manipulation and drug use.

Your Girls Pay my Bills Warmachine's Avatar
    its not necessarily being manipulated, just various hormones are low or nonexistant because of negative feedback. its not like the drugs are destroying the cells.

They are being manipulated actually

Also how can your receptors stay... well...receptive after year long use?

Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by roccodart440
    I think you'll find that bodybuilders are the ones that stay on all year round, not powerlifters.

I personally know two WRH's one that is natty and one that isn't, but even the one that isn't clean takes time off. NOt to mention the differences in doses and compounds cycled.
    you apparantly aint been in the game very long rocco. =0l

bump

So could someone give me an example of how they would run test and other things all year long?

Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsaunders
    So could someone give me an example of how they would run test and other things all year long?
    same way you would if you cycled on and off. cept skip the "off" part.

Quote Originally Posted by pullinbig
    How would you handle the hcg?

Quote Originally Posted by Tsaunders
    How would you handle the hcg?
    Many of them don't use hCG. I would, however. 300-500iu maybe twice/week.

Quote Originally Posted by pullinbig
    They could cycle high dose/low dose.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevdog

http://www.healthandfitnesstalk.com/...2&postcount=14

a very good friend of mine has recently been admmited to hospital with cronic kidney and liver failure, he is also now diabetic, he had recently competed in a major english comp and bombed out due to his body not getting rid of the water he was holding, few days after the comp he collapsed and is now in hospital while they try to figure out the extent of the damage, im trying to convince him to put something in writing so i can put on here as he knows he has fucked his own body and can talk with first hand expirience as to the damage steroid misuse can do to you. certainly made me realise just how important it is to cycle on and off and respect my body, hopefully he will recover! unfortunatly he has lurned the hard way, although highly knowledgable in everything body building he was in the end very uneducated as his excuse was the was taking no where near as much as the pro's even though he was still putting away 5-7g of gear a week!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information